Multimedia

Author Topic: Euro/Interbike 2015  (Read 67935 times)

Offline MEAT

• I AM THE LAW
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Euro/Interbike 2015
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2015, 01:30:37 AM »
No cringeworthy videos out yet?

'Im here on at interbike on the meatco stand, tell me about the new team frame?'
'Yeah fully dialed, developed by the team who're super stooaked, super awesuurrm geometry, available in splatter, rasta, oilslick, super liiiiight, super fuuuurrrn...'
'It says here its made from 100% real meatco graphene, but it seems to be going rusty already, can you tell us more about this?'
'Yeah no, super liiiiighhhht super furn, we're just sooo stoked on the new colourwaaays, fully compatible with the new roller peg system, super sweet super gnar super funnn.... yeah'

Offline The Brawn

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2015, 02:30:49 AM »
Fuckin companies getting suites. No animal?

I thought Animal was done but this popped up and it's part one dealing with Animals "past". I guess part 2 is "present". looking forward the rest but hope part 3 "future" won't be Ralph saying "We're done".

http://www.epictv.com/media/podcast/past-present-and-future-part-1-%7C-animal-bikes/603365

Offline JFax

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2015, 02:37:48 AM »

VitalBMX.com for your daily cringeworthy content.
Quote from: andreasTHN;1991264
He is so good that he probably doesnt have a serial number on his frame, just a cheat code...

Offline dude...

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2015, 02:45:18 AM »

'Im here on at interbike on the meatco stand, tell me about the new team frame?'
'Yeah fully dialed, developed by the team who're super stooaked, super awesuurrm geometry, available in splatter, rasta, oilslick, super liiiiight, super fuuuurrrn...'
'It says here its made from 100% real meatco graphene, but it seems to be going rusty already, can you tell us more about this?'
'Yeah no, super liiiiighhhht super furn, we're just sooo stoked on the new colourwaaays, fully compatible with the new roller peg system, super sweet super gnar super funnn.... yeah'

ahahah

yeah nah so we just wanted something real simple y'know? no gimmicks, straight forward, straight out of the same factory as mirraco and all those other generic frames, the teams real stoked on it so were gonna run with it yeahhhhh. got some sweet new graphics for this year, kewl
this year i am going to have sex and it will be awesome

Offline JFax

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2015, 02:45:33 AM »
stems with knurling/lines on the inside to improve grip-good idea? or will it just get flattened off straight away cos aluminium is soft? would have thought that if this did work well, someone else would have thought of it before now (besides ron wilkerson, but his system was mehh)
I used to put groves into my stems as a 14 year old cause my bars used to slip like crazy, so this probably works. Not sure if its needed though in todays world.

25.4mm clamping area bars um....
Lame! I hoped for full on 25.4mm tubing bars... I miss my old KHE 1" bars, loved them!
He is so good that he probably doesnt have a serial number on his frame, just a cheat code...

Offline Dr. Steve Brule

• Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2015, 03:44:16 AM »
I bet those Deluxe headtubes are a nightmare to mitre the top and downtubes for. Saying that, I imagine the factory has some £1million machine that does it perfect each time.

Offline DontcallmeKenneth

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2015, 05:17:43 AM »
The 4pc odyssey bars that don't look stupid are pretty cool.

pic? no odyssey writeup on the union yet, thats where im pulling the pics and shit from

Offline JFax

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2015, 07:09:50 AM »
I think it is funny that the company family of Salt, WTP and Eclat singlehandingly flood the freecoaster market.
Not only does each company have one coasterversion, now Eclat has two, with one being a competitor to the WTP one?

Offline streetStreet

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2015, 10:10:32 AM »
S&M's shredneck stem does not  even look like a solid stem, the Fiend stem is pretty much the only one that does.

Offline The Outsider

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2015, 11:34:05 AM »
Seat actually looks sweet and Pauly Pirate rules, but so many sitting on bear faces, bear/cub jokes to be made.

Offline streetStreet

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2015, 11:38:58 AM »
Dunno if I should be stoked for odyssey or talk shit for how terrible that grizzly looks.

Offline happycatbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2015, 12:42:15 PM »

I hear it only has 1.5 degree upsweep. Bummed. To be fair, this info was from some rando on the grams.

Why hasn't any company dropped the 4peace bars yet? rastafari jah feel or whatever.
This is my signature.

This was my bike czech

Offline Jared Pabis

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2015, 01:23:30 PM »
After checking out some Interbike coverage, it looks like a lot of frames are moving to 13.2-13.5 chainstays.  Bikes like the Fly Fuego, Kink Solace, Cult Dak, etc.   Not that this is anything new, but I thought it was interesting since a lot of those guys mentioned in the past how they liked longer rear ends. 

A few years ago I really liked 13.5" , but with bars being bigger now I actually dont mind something longer.   

Offline paranoidmexican

• freeeeeeeestyle
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2015, 04:17:21 PM »
profile blackjack sprocket is coming back in 28t

also, the interbike videos on vital suck
Perform an act of kindness without posting it to social media. Love one another.

Offline meathead

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2015, 05:56:18 PM »
profile blackjack sprocket is coming back in 28t

also, the interbike videos on vital suck

25t only shamefully :(

also the new sunday 4 piece bars LOOK nice but are crazy big :(

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2015, 05:56:18 PM »

-->