Multimedia

Author Topic: Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers  (Read 1319608 times)

Offline frumpy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers
« Reply #600 on: June 07, 2005, 07:52:23 PM »
Quote from: easternrider04
sand down the headtube and get over the gashes. its rideable. if he fucks me over its just gunna be a pain in the ass for him because ill come right over there. he isnt far

sand over the gashes? more like get the lathe out and recut the headtube and thats not my biggest worried the ss thats cut half through is so why dont you shut up and look at what he sent me before you talk shit on me and its not like im the only one that thinks that frames shit actually i think your the only one that thinks its not bad

Quote from: volumerider;1539724
the city of ontario is prefferred

Offline ride FIT

• View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 07, 2005, 08:04:52 PM »
Quote from: frumpy
sand over the gashes? more like get the lathe out and recut the headtube and thats not my biggest worried the ss thats cut half through is so why dont you shut up and look at what he sent me before you talk shit on me and its not like im the only one that thinks that frames shit actually i think your the only one that thinks its not bad

yes, it is bad.

Offline gnarly_dan

• View Profile
Dave
« Reply #602 on: June 08, 2005, 01:16:12 PM »
Traded with dave, friendly guy and payment came super fast. All good and i'd trade again straight away. See you at Lambrini man!
LESS IS MORE, STAY PURE STAY POOR

www.myspace.com/gnarlydan78

Offline RiderMKRich

• View Profile
« Reply #603 on: June 08, 2005, 01:35:37 PM »
volume jay was good to do buisness with. i would do buisness again easily
Quote from: RiderMKRich
yup...
[SIZE=7.5]

Offline bikeflip22

• View Profile
    • http://www.pixelcure.net
« Reply #604 on: June 08, 2005, 04:30:54 PM »
i did a trade with JohnnyBeGood, i traded my early 90's mach one racing frame with forks and megatour , ugp roots jam 5th annual video, and ./blueprint for his ody cassette wheel.. excellent condition, fast shipping.. great service and reliable..

Thanks Brandon

pixelcure [dot] net
professional webdesign and programming

Offline pitobread

• View Profile
« Reply #605 on: June 09, 2005, 12:28:37 PM »
bmx_rider 666 is super shady, avoid trading with him at all.. even after admitting to stealing my shipping money he won't pay it back,  or pay me back for the frame he lost due to the fact my frame has no tracking or insurance (due to the pocketing of my shipping money)  he's straight up lied to me about a few things already and won't even give proof of the reciept for the shipping costs.

It will be 9 weeks this friday since he's "sent" my frame

His aim is hockeyvillan

See this thread for more details

http://www.bikeguide.org/forums/showthread.php?t=44336

Offline bran.

• View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 09, 2005, 01:54:21 PM »
Johnnybegood is great to deal with.

AfterMidnightBMX, of the other side.

John says there is a chipped tooth on the sprocket that he traded me, and there is a missing tooth.

I waited a MONTH for this sprocket, with no reason. He said he sent it overnight, and that it was 8 dollars. I get it and it said Priority Mail, and that it was $3.86. He prolongs shit and makes the deal TOTALLY unworth it.

The missing tooth won't doo much, but its that he said that it was "chipped".

Deal with him if you like, but I wouldn't if I ever had the chance. I would not want to be ripped off.

John also finds it worth while to up the price on whatever he buys. He bought a Mosca with Profiles for 150 and tries to sell JUST THE FRAME for $210. Here are a few quotes from his thread:

Quote from: KINKrida12
yea i sold him an ody jr seat for $10 and now hes trying to sell it for 17

2. He is trying to sell some Primo Exels for $150 or trade them for Ody cranks and some cash or something and he got them for :
Quote from: SteveOH
***** i gave u them for 40bucks and a sprocket

If you deal with him make him send first, otherwise, you will be out of riding for a while.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 02:00:52 PM by bran. »

Offline minorityvt

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 09, 2005, 04:48:24 PM »
pcxl is good to deal with just made a trade with him and he shipped really fast and replied to all my many questions dont hesitate to deal with him good guy he also threw in a shit load of extras 3 co2 tanks and a mask and a ton of paintballs along with the gun .thanks.

Offline AfterMidnightBMX

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #608 on: June 09, 2005, 05:12:00 PM »
Quote from: timmysgirl
Johnnybegood is great to deal with.

AfterMidnightBMX, of the other side.

John says there is a chipped tooth on the sprocket that he traded me, and there is a missing tooth.

I waited a MONTH for this sprocket, with no reason. He said he sent it overnight, and that it was 8 dollars. I get it and it said Priority Mail, and that it was $3.86. He prolongs shit and makes the deal TOTALLY unworth it.

The missing tooth won't doo much, but its that he said that it was "chipped".

Deal with him if you like, but I wouldn't if I ever had the chance. I would not want to be ripped off.

John also finds it worth while to up the price on whatever he buys. He bought a Mosca with Profiles for 150 and tries to sell JUST THE FRAME for $210. Here are a few quotes from his thread:

2. He is trying to sell some Primo Exels for $150 or trade them for Ody cranks and some cash or something and he got them for :

If you deal with him make him send first, otherwise, you will be out of riding for a while.

you're just trying to cover up the fact that you're shady, fucking 5 year old kid, i like your retarded picture blake sent me a couple days ago. how long have you been riding? a week?

Offline frumpy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 09, 2005, 05:38:45 PM »
Quote from: pitobread
bmx_rider 666 is super shady, avoid trading with him at all.. even after admitting to stealing my shipping money he won't pay it back,  or pay me back for the frame he lost due to the fact my frame has no tracking or insurance (due to the pocketing of my shipping money)  he's straight up lied to me about a few things already and won't even give proof of the reciept for the shipping costs.

It will be 9 weeks this friday since he's "sent" my frame

His aim is hockeyvillan

See this thread for more details

http://www.bikeguide.org/forums/showthread.php?t=44336

he also tried to rip me off on a profile wheel

Quote from: volumerider;1539724
the city of ontario is prefferred

Offline bran.

• View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 09, 2005, 05:51:25 PM »
Quote from: AfterMidnightBMX
you're just trying to cover up the fact that you're shady, fucking 5 year old kid, i like your retarded picture blake sent me a couple days ago. how long have you been riding? a week?

You are right, I haven't been riding for so long. You look you too. And I am so shady, especially for sending you a sprocket, and thinking that I would be getting one in return in at the most, 2 weeks.

I am not shady, I backed out of a deal though. I backed out of the deal because I was in debt and also it was not worth it. You tried to make me think it was worth it by telling me the hub is something its not. So I believed you, but I looked into, and it was not worth it AT ALL.

Offline bran.

• View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 09, 2005, 05:58:55 PM »
Oh and so true, I am just covering my shadiness by telling them about a shitty ass sprocket that you said just had a chipped tooth. ITS MISSING. the chain skips on it.

and how would I be trying to cover my self? I don't care that you think I am shady. I am not shady.

YOU ARE SHADY.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 06:06:19 PM by bran. »

Offline AfterMidnightBMX

• View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 10, 2005, 03:28:30 PM »
Quote from: timmysgirl
Oh and so true, I am just covering my shadiness by telling them about a shitty ass sprocket that you said just had a chipped tooth. ITS MISSING. the chain skips on it.

and how would I be trying to cover my self? I don't care that you think I am shady. I am not shady.

YOU ARE SHADY.

hahahaha ok sure, i'm shady NO ONE DEAL WITH ME!!!!

Offline I <3 Gore.

• is a hipster
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 10, 2005, 03:47:26 PM »
Quote from: AfterMidnightBMX
I wouldnt deal with TIMMYSGIRL, as we had a deal planned for about 2 weeks. Right before it was time to ship, and my stuff was boxed, he decides "I dont want to trade anymore, I dont have the money to ship", I offer to knock something small off our trade and I would give him the $10 to ship. He still said no.

I could have sold/traded my stuff in the 2 week time period I thought we were trading. So just to let everyone know, he likes to back out at the last possible minute and make up reasons for backing out so you feel sorry for him, when in reality, hes just a selfish prick.

you really have no room to talk bud, we had a deal going for 2 weeks as well. a pretty clean solid km euro and an iPod for your mosca. After two weeks you asked me about the ipod AFTER you told me to ship, and i told you it was a 1g shuffle with another 100 dollars in accesories, so you backed out, claiming it wasnt worth it.

that is shady....thankfully i traded the frame to riley alexander....who was an AWESOME shipper, the frame was beautiful. and the ipod to cory...who i aghain thank for the goodies and fast shipment

Offline AfterMidnightBMX

• View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 10, 2005, 11:18:40 PM »
Quote from: Aphexberzerker
you really have no room to talk bud, we had a deal going for 2 weeks as well. a pretty clean solid km euro and an iPod for your mosca. After two weeks you asked me about the ipod AFTER you told me to ship, and i told you it was a 1g shuffle with another 100 dollars in accesories, so you backed out, claiming it wasnt worth it.

that is shady....thankfully i traded the frame to riley alexander....who was an AWESOME shipper, the frame was beautiful. and the ipod to cory...who i aghain thank for the goodies and fast shipment

i asked you on 4 different PMs WHAT KIND OF IPOD was it? You never answered and said you were shipping. In the next pm i sent I said what kind of ipod is it? Then right before you were going to ship you told me it was a shuffle. Usually people describe the 20g ipods as just IPODS and the 1g shuffles as SHUFFLES and the mini ipods as MINIS. You tried to fuck me over by "neglecting" to tell me that it was a shuffle

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #614 on: June 10, 2005, 11:18:40 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello