Multimedia

Author Topic: Post Your Guns  (Read 1765914 times)

Offline William

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #360 on: March 17, 2009, 07:29:57 PM »
UK may not carry firearms, but they have their fair share of knives.

I'm looking at you London!

▲▲ amidoinitrite?

Offline S1MMO

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #361 on: March 17, 2009, 08:05:14 PM »
used to have a 32" 12 bore over and under miroku shotgun for clay shootin but got rid of it still got 500 odd cartridges under the stairs though
It would be a chinese man on that kinda bike, wouldn\'t it?

Offline 49erRider

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #362 on: March 17, 2009, 08:12:05 PM »
Quote from: joe p.;2912141
I will never understand why someone would feel like they need to own an assault rifle.

I have about 6 different types of assault rifles, from AK's to AR's to a Saiga.  I have four AR's a 16" a 20" a 24".  I then have an 16"AR that just shoots .22lr.  The AK and Saiga are just fun.  

Now the reason for having these is not for when the zombie wars start although they will come in handy for that I have these merely for the fact that I really enjoy shooting.  

Most people don't understand that Assault does not mean automatic.

I do not own an automatic weapon and can't in my county.  Also these assault weapons that you don't understand why I have never leave my safe, they are for fun and competitive shooting.  I can almost guarantee you would have a blast shooting it at the range, which is exactly why I have it.  

My wife and I each have a pistol next to our beds, and a gun or two throughout the house, for defense.  But most of my fun guns some which are the "evil black rifles" never leave the safe except for range visits.  We are both responsible concealed carry members and love to shoot.  So that's why we own them if that helps.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 08:14:46 PM by 49erRider »
Refs in my Bio

Offline deathrow

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #363 on: March 17, 2009, 09:14:49 PM »
3 gun, bitch... 3 gun. look it up.
"Psst, I\'m going to engage now. You ready?" - Couch

Offline ilvmybicycle

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #364 on: March 17, 2009, 10:15:50 PM »
Quote from: 49erRider;2913671
I have about 6 different types of assault rifles, from AK's to AR's to a Saiga.  I have four AR's a 16" a 20" a 24".  I then have an 16"AR that just shoots .22lr.  The AK and Saiga are just fun.  

Now the reason for having these is not for when the zombie wars start although they will come in handy for that I have these merely for the fact that I really enjoy shooting.  

Most people don't understand that Assault does not mean automatic.

I do not own an automatic weapon and can't in my county.  Also these assault weapons that you don't understand why I have never leave my safe, they are for fun and competitive shooting.  I can almost guarantee you would have a blast shooting it at the range, which is exactly why I have it.  

My wife and I each have a pistol next to our beds, and a gun or two throughout the house, for defense.  But most of my fun guns some which are the "evil black rifles" never leave the safe except for range visits.  We are both responsible concealed carry members and love to shoot.  So that's why we own them if that helps.

wish we could get ccw's in cali.

we have the shittiest gun laws
g-troop[/SIZE]

Offline ilvmybicycle

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #365 on: March 17, 2009, 10:19:36 PM »
Quote from: eastern4140;2911538
I sleep with my m91/30 fully loaded.

just bought a m91/30 and m44 on sat!

cant wait to get the scope in the mail

SNIPER SETUP!!
g-troop[/SIZE]

Offline Birdmane

• nekbeerd
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #366 on: March 17, 2009, 10:58:24 PM »
Quote from: ilvmybicycle;2913811

we have the shittiest gun laws

No, Illinois does.
L0F

Offline ilvmybicycle

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #367 on: March 17, 2009, 11:34:31 PM »
Quote from: Neckbeard;2913849
No, Illinois does.

forgot that is where OBUMMER is from
g-troop[/SIZE]

Offline wheelr

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #368 on: March 18, 2009, 12:52:49 AM »
I always play THIS while on my way to the shooting range or cleaning my guns.

Offline deathrow

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #369 on: March 18, 2009, 01:29:58 AM »
honestly, people have different interests. some of which are shooting projectiles while standing in one spot.
"Psst, I\'m going to engage now. You ready?" - Couch

Offline PosiDave

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #370 on: March 18, 2009, 01:42:59 AM »
Quote from: deathrow;2913936
honestly, people have different interests. some of which are shooting projectiles while standing in one spot.

sometimes crouching or laying down as well.
Refs: Fresh, Smut, BMXican-Manny, Powersbikeshop, Bluebmx

Offline wetheperson

• View Profile
    • http://
Post Your Guns
« Reply #371 on: March 18, 2009, 01:49:04 AM »
Quote from: ilvmybicycle;2913816
just bought a m91/30 and m44 on sat!

cant wait to get the scope in the mail

SNIPER SETUP!!

butcher!

Offline Séance

• formerly americanethics
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #372 on: March 18, 2009, 01:52:20 AM »

Movie?

Offline pimpa$aurus

• Tru Dappa
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #373 on: March 18, 2009, 03:06:57 AM »
Quote from: Neckbeard;2913596
As a response to the statement that "every other cunt in the states has one,"  that is as much a generalization as saying that everyone in the UK has horrible teeth or something like that.  The only people on the board that have strong views about firearms are the ones that own them.  

Just because your country is different and all uptight about their crime rate, which has gone up a significant amount in the past 15 years, does not mean that it is a correct way to live or better than any other way.

Crime here isn't so bad, I would bet that I live in a safer area than you do.  I don't need a gun, I have never needed a gun, but I like to have them just in case I ever do.  I cannot carry concealed weapons in my state.  America isn't like the fucking wild west.

Security has something to do with owning a gun, but paranoia?  C'mon, maybe some people, but not most.

I don't like to argue about guns because I feel like its the same as abortion and just keeps getting thrown about.  

There is nothing wrong with guns, there is something wrong with people that use them for evil purposes, and by the way, most of those are unregistered, illegal and people with felonies already.

The reason people carry guns in the states is because other people have them, its self defence. Its not really a generalisation when something like 25% of people own a gun is it?

Crime rate over here hasn't gone up, lets not get into that again. Its been done to death and proved wrong. Less guns/infinitely more public services = better quality of life.

Security and paranoia are pretty closely linked. You might not be able to get a concealed carry permit, but others can.

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/538018.aspx

A drop in crime in your state can be attributed to the work of god haha.

Offline paulie

• Staff
  • Administrator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Post Your Guns
« Reply #374 on: March 18, 2009, 03:15:16 AM »
Quote from: Neckbeard;2913596
As a response to the statement that "every other cunt in the states has one,"  that is as much a generalization as saying that everyone in the UK has horrible teeth or something like that.  The only people on the board that have strong views about firearms are the ones that own them.  

Just because your country is different and all uptight about their crime rate, which has gone up a significant amount in the past 15 years, does not mean that it is a correct way to live or better than any other way.

Crime here isn't so bad, I would bet that I live in a safer area than you do.  I don't need a gun, I have never needed a gun, but I like to have them just in case I ever do.  I cannot carry concealed weapons in my state.  America isn't like the fucking wild west.

Security has something to do with owning a gun, but paranoia?  C'mon, maybe some people, but not most.

I don't like to argue about guns because I feel like its the same as abortion and just keeps getting thrown about.  

There is nothing wrong with guns, there is something wrong with people that use them for evil purposes, and by the way, most of those are unregistered, illegal and people with felonies already.

i'm not saying there's anything wrong with guns at all, no idea where you got that from. it's just a hobby in many respects.

if people have guns due to a fear of crime, yet have never had to use them would you not say that wasn't being paranoid? note that i'm not saying being  paranoid is a bad thing either. it can help. going by what people are saying on here, allot of criminals have guns, so if every other cunt has a gun, i'd have one. it'd be irresponsible not to!

i really, really doubt you live in a safer area than i do.... crime on my estate is pretty much zero. maybe the odd bit of graffiti or littering, but that's it. don't know where you get your stats from about crime, perhaps the daily mail? if you're really bothered - http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/crime-victims/crime-statistics/ crime is down on last year.
we may have a lower murder rate than the usa, and a declining crime rate, but we have a higher theft and assualt rate. the proliferation of guns in the usa is a main factor in that, be they illegally owned or not.  

so you can't carry a firearm, my friend in washington state has a permit to do so, but doesn't see the need to. he just likes to have the option. some of your laws vary from state to state.

i've no problems with guns, i've lived in countries where the police walk around with grenade launchers and citizens drive around tooled up. as long as it's a level playing field, it's not an issue for me.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 03:18:32 AM by paulie »
union  

everyday video editing hell

"The ship that is our industry is sinking fast and there only seems to be 20 lifeboats for 2200 passengers, and those lifeboats are only letting on friends or family."

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Post Your Guns
« Reply #374 on: March 18, 2009, 03:15:16 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special