Multimedia

Author Topic: Post Your Guns  (Read 869704 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline king_palm

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 198
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #2190 on: January 20, 2011, 12:21:04 PM »
Ruger fucked up on that scout. they made a 308 16 inch barreled scout that takes proprietary mags. they should have made it take AI , REM or DPMS mags fuck even m14 mags.

If it took m14 mags i would be all over it!
The South Will Prevail!

Offline HOSHPOSH

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2000
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #2191 on: January 20, 2011, 01:09:02 PM »
Quote from: Rick James;3387069
For all you bullpup lovers out there:  Sabre Defence .50 BMG Bullpup Rifle


Its the modern day equivalent to a B.A.R.

Quote from: wheelr;3387116
Speaking of bullpups....

Bullpup shotgun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi0OWQCkcVc


Looks cool but the spend rounds get stuck multiple times in the 30 second video....

BOUNCEHOUSE420

  • Guest
Post Your Guns
« Reply #2192 on: January 20, 2011, 04:51:44 PM »
Quote from: HOSHPOSH;3387396
Its the modern day equivalent to a B.A.R.

uh how exactly?
bull pup is semi auto .50 BMG vs B.A.R. (Browning AUTOMATIC rifle) full auto Machine Gun chambered in .30-06,7.92x57mm Mauser,7.65x53mm Belgian Mauser,7x57mm Mauser,6.5x55mm , or 7.62x51mm NATO



Quote
Looks cool but the spend rounds get stuck multiple times in the 30 second video....


more like once and it didn't seem to slow him down. the first time the uniformed officer was fiddling with it he was switching mag tubes

Offline GUNNSS

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 54
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #2193 on: January 20, 2011, 05:52:55 PM »
Quote from: king_palm;3387383
Ruger fucked up on that scout. they made a 308 16 inch barreled scout that takes proprietary mags. they should have made it take AI , REM or DPMS mags fuck even m14 mags.

If it took m14 mags i would be all over it!


They fucked up just like Winchester/FN did with the SXAR/FNAR.  $70 proprietary mags??  What the fuck?!

Offline HOSHPOSH

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2000
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #2194 on: January 21, 2011, 11:39:34 AM »
Quote from: BOUNCEHOUSE420;3387493
uh how exactly?
bull pup is semi auto .50 BMG vs B.A.R. (Browning AUTOMATIC rifle) full auto Machine Gun chambered in .30-06,7.92x57mm Mauser,7.65x53mm Belgian Mauser,7x57mm Mauser,6.5x55mm , or 7.62x51mm NATO



It just reminded me of one. The looks are kind of similar and the BAR was the badass shoulder gun of WWII and this looks like a modern day version of a badass shoulder gun.


Quote from: BOUNCEHOUSE420;3387493

more like once and it didn't seem to slow him down. the first time the uniformed officer was fiddling with it he was switching mag tubes


Actually.
1)at :08 a spend round is not expelled and then it is when he cocks it at :11.

2)at :20 same thing happens again.

If you watch it carefully it did slow him down a little bit and nobody would want a gun with this application that is prone to jamming. I love the look of it and how compact it is though.

Offline sal, a man-deer

  • Fantasy Whore
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1131
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #2195 on: January 21, 2011, 04:53:55 PM »
obviously not mine, worth posting...












better than another page full of text...

Offline callum

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2634
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #2196 on: January 21, 2011, 05:25:01 PM »
Quote from: HOSHPOSH;3387773
Actually.
1)at :08 a spend round is not expelled and then it is when he cocks it at :11.

2)at :20 same thing happens again.

If you watch it carefully it did slow him down a little bit and nobody would want a gun with this application that is prone to jamming. I love the look of it and how compact it is though.


At :08 I thought the mag had just run out and he didn't realise? That would explain the dude in the background shouting 'change yo mag' atleast. If he'd been more familiar with it it probably wouldn't have been a problem. Just sayin...
So bottoms up and cheers alike to the memory of this wreck.

Offline nitromors

  • Cucking Funt
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1033
  • Winner of the Barcode Buildoff
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #2197 on: January 21, 2011, 06:16:43 PM »
sal......top post.


stapler gun!!!!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 05:41:52 AM by nitromors »

BOUNCEHOUSE420

  • Guest
Post Your Guns
« Reply #2198 on: January 21, 2011, 11:06:35 PM »
Quote from: callum;3387899
At :08 I thought the mag had just run out and he didn't realise? That would explain the dude in the background shouting 'change yo mag' atleast. If he'd been more familiar with it it probably wouldn't have been a problem. Just sayin...



:08 is definitely a mag change

Offline mutinous

  • O.G. Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 10590
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #2199 on: January 21, 2011, 11:37:01 PM »
Id be so pissed to get a 22 from a staple gun in me.

Offline Dick

  • Send Dudes
  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 8582
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #2200 on: January 21, 2011, 11:41:37 PM »
Figured I'd keep gun talk in the gun thread, my buddy got shot point blank a few weeks ago in the head. Not bashing firearms, more or less glad he is still alive.
Quote from: alex.;3333492
I don\'t think anyone is going to literally kill her. She\'ll probably just get thrown in jail and get raped a bunch.

Offline sal, a man-deer

  • Fantasy Whore
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1131
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #2201 on: January 22, 2011, 12:01:19 AM »
Quote from: Dick;3388016
more or less glad he is still alive.

dick thing to say

Offline Dick

  • Send Dudes
  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 8582
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #2202 on: January 22, 2011, 12:08:19 AM »
Well I didn't come in here looking for a debate, just simply saying I'm glad my friend is still alive.
Quote from: alex.;3333492
I don\'t think anyone is going to literally kill her. She\'ll probably just get thrown in jail and get raped a bunch.

Offline sal, a man-deer

  • Fantasy Whore
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1131
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #2203 on: January 22, 2011, 12:33:03 AM »
I was just joking about you being "more or less glad" your friend didn't die, with a screen name like "Dick."
I'll use red text next time.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 12:34:58 AM by sal, a man-deer »

mphelps

  • Guest
Post Your Guns
« Reply #2204 on: January 22, 2011, 04:10:18 AM »
anyone on here do any conversions for their ruger 10-22 rifles? i've had mine in storage for about 7 years now and want to do a tactical rifle conversion on it.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Post Your Guns
« Reply #2204 on: January 22, 2011, 04:10:18 AM »

 

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello