Multimedia

Author Topic: Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers  (Read 1319990 times)

Offline kevinvalot

• View Profile
Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers
« Reply #1320 on: March 22, 2007, 04:41:15 PM »
Quote from: Built To Last;1736743
ATP.. Owes me 5 bucks. I wouldnt really reccomend him since he doesnt keep his word

i wouldnt reccommend dealing with you either since you owe me a dead memory shirt and 25 tooth fbm sprocket FROM LAST AUGUST.

Offline pegs

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: March 22, 2007, 04:45:37 PM »
Just to keep track...all transaction were made when my username was craig

moltenbykes - Great seller, bought a sprocket which he shipped to the UK for me, all went smoothly.

pantera~rider - Again, brilliant seller, deal was done and goods received within two days.

Conspiracy - I think he's quit riding therefore won't be selling on here anymore but he was ace.

Logicbomb90 - Excellent seller, gave me a good deal on a seatpost shipped to the UK in record time!

Sold a little race pad to Jame$ aswell, just gave me postage money but that's the only thing I can say I've sold besides posting a few things up north for mates as a favour.

Offline k_rider

• View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: March 22, 2007, 08:31:57 PM »
Quote from: razz-b;1741541
umm first you didnt ask me what i shipped you ask wat i was goin to ship, and i was goin to ship usps until they told me it was gonn cost more money then you gave me for the forks, to ship them. that was my first time shipping to canada, and i told you and sent you a link to usps and they had no info for shipping out of the country on the site. as far as i knew when you asked me wat i was gonn ship, i was shipping usps. and wat would i look like if i said hey bro so i need more money then wat i told you befor? i know i wouldnt like that so i didnt ask you. had i known you were gonn be charged 40 extra bcks i would have asked you for more money but i did not know that. our deal was 33+shipping so wat ever charges you had as far as shipping, was not my fault. srry that, that happend to you but there is nothing i can do about it now. in the future i will know to ask for more money then i did when shipping to canada!

oky razz-b specifically asked you to ship USPS.  i told you about the brokage charges and you completly ignored them.  when i asked you how are you shipping it you said USPS, like i asked.  You never told me that you shipped ups.  and the deal was $45 dollars shipped.  You could of asked me for more money, i even told you that you undercharged your item.  i told you that your item was priced cheap and i would of payed you more if i knew how much money you actually got.  

To make the deal even you should give me something, like cranks,stem, something of value
Quote from: NJM;2158378
This is getting pretty ridiculous.

Naziguide.org seems to be a bit better.

Offline Chris B.

• King of the myspace angles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: March 22, 2007, 08:57:17 PM »
Deal with g_zilLa.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline RideFour15

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: March 23, 2007, 09:07:33 AM »
Dealt with powersbikeshop: sold him a hub, he's a very nice guy, paid very quick, good communication.

Dealt with Skullzaflare: sold him a video card, he's also a very nice guy with good communication

Would definitely deal with both of them again.

Offline powersbikeshop

• View Profile
    • http://www.powersbikeshop.com
« Reply #1325 on: March 23, 2007, 05:55:11 PM »
yeah dude i just delt with the dude above me ride four 15 super good dude the hub was wayyy better then i thought

thanks alot man!

aim- powersbikeshop

mphelps

« Reply #1326 on: March 26, 2007, 02:48:24 PM »
razz-b: 100% legit, recommend dealing with

ORDINARYbmx: 100% legit, good communication, recommend dealing with

Offline k_rider

• View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: March 27, 2007, 10:06:10 PM »
razz-b is a cunt.  did you even read my post above.  for anyone doing buisness with razz-b outside of USA. i dont recomend that you do buissness with him

mphelps

« Reply #1328 on: March 27, 2007, 10:14:27 PM »
i don't really care what you posted above......i sent him money and a few days later i recieved my bars.......i have nothing to complain about

Offline STANDYOURGROUND

• View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: March 27, 2007, 11:54:52 PM »
Quote from: k_rider;1751082
razz-b is a cunt.  did you even read my post above.  for anyone doing buisness with razz-b outside of USA. i dont recomend that you do buissness with him

ya that wasn't his fault, he had no idea you were gonna be charged bounty or whatever its called.

if you never ship to canada than he would have no clue to make as no value and as gift so you dont have to pay shit.

just a big misunderstanding.

Offline Skullzaflare

• View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: March 28, 2007, 04:22:20 AM »
Quote from: RideFour15;1743168
Dealt with powersbikeshop: sold him a hub, he's a very nice guy, paid very quick, good communication.

Dealt with Skullzaflare: sold him a video card, he's also a very nice guy with good communication

Would definitely deal with both of them again.

RideFour15- very legit, sent him money he shipped next morning. usps had issues with their tracking system and they still are. but i got it. shipped thursday got tuesday morning (technically monday evening because usps is stupid and brought it back at 3:49pm and shoved it in my mailbox)

Offline standardbmxr

• View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: March 28, 2007, 07:54:58 PM »
built to last still owes me a fbm frame fly stem and fly peg no answer n weeks it has been almost 4 months since i sent him the stuff im giving him one more day and then im taking it to the next step i now have all of his information and im first off going to be contacting the athorites
rstupidbicyclist,ridetillidie henrybikeco, kampgnar,Logicbomb90, blackmammoth, damageprone,gnar_rider, Zee Biker ,coalition35, Ti_is_FLY , , ze12o,Coalition35, nopegsfoo

Offline k_rider

• View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: March 28, 2007, 08:37:36 PM »
Quote from: STANDYOURGROUND;1751217
ya that wasn't his fault, he had no idea you were gonna be charged bounty or whatever its called.

if you never ship to canada than he would have no clue to make as no value and as gift so you dont have to pay shit.

just a big misunderstanding.

i told him to ship USPS beause there is like no brokage fee, its little to none.  but instead of that he ships UPS, even though i specifically told him to ship USPS.  i told him about the fees and he completly ignored me.  so i had to pay 40 bux brokage beacuse of him

Offline wastecoast

• BG Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: March 29, 2007, 01:51:25 AM »
Quote from: k_rider;1752583
i told him to ship USPS beause there is like no brokage fee, its little to none.  but instead of that he ships UPS, even though i specifically told him to ship USPS.  i told him about the fees and he completly ignored me.  so i had to pay 40 bux brokage beacuse of him

Dude, its a simple mistake. I once shipped a pair of bars to toronto and it cost me 27 dollars to ship them USPS. The next time i sent bars it only cost 9 through UPS. Its a simple mistake of not putting a zero value for the worth of a parcel being sent out of country. I'm sure its a learning experience for him, as it was for me when i got sent some parts from out of country, and had a bill for more than the cost i paid for the parts, because the guy put retail value on the parcel.

Offline wastecoast

• BG Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: March 29, 2007, 01:54:13 AM »
Quote from: k_rider;1752583
Whine...

You also said he undercharged for the item in the first place, you admitted that to him. So your obviously not out the whole forty, suck it up and learn from it.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #1334 on: March 29, 2007, 01:54:13 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello