Multimedia

Author Topic: Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers  (Read 1299941 times)

Offline phantasticphan

• View Profile
Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers
« Reply #1575 on: December 19, 2007, 08:02:18 PM »
well rugbylife is supposed to send me a tracking number and my package out tomorrow.  I believe him so far.
Refs: powersbikeshop, evolvebikeco, SandMPrimo, xmidwestmikex, wordonthestreet, carnage, 49erRider, Paden, Gary, Blue Streak, Paden, Freak@FYSBMX , Ridemoretrails

Offline foundsoul

• View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: December 19, 2007, 08:18:38 PM »
standardbmxr is a shady guy. I paid for a Macneil seat and post on Monday Nov. 19, 2007 a month ago from today. He said he shipping it out Nov. 26th week and day later when he was suppose to have it shipped the day after i paid him and he said he was busy with thanksgiving (when we talk in pm's and aim the weekend of Nov 24th)so i said ok just ship it priority 3 day and give me a tracking number and he agreed. So comes Nov 26 he said he shipped it and i asked for tracking number he said he shipped it first class and no delivery comformation. and after he told me that i haven't seen him online since the week after he shipped it (on BG las day he was on was 11-22 and on aim dec 8th after several ims to him and no response) cause first class mail is 2 to 9 days. Now its a month after i paid him still nothing i even open a paypal claim and he hasn't responded and he has till the 27th of this month.

Don't deal with him if he comes back there been a couple more ppl that got ripped by him.

Offline QCdramatowwwn

• View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: December 20, 2007, 03:44:40 PM »
well i'll be glad to say your just lazy and not a scammer if thats true, but this is just dreadfully slow. you said you were sending out 11 days ago and its not here(ny to ia).  you havent sent any tracking number to prove that you did send it

Offline phantasticphan

• View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: December 22, 2007, 01:56:13 PM »
DON"T BUY FROM RUGBY LIFE!!!!! his idea of a almost near mint rear wheel is: missing 3 spokes, fucked up rim with a shit load of scratches with a bend!  I would ask for my money back but it would probably take a month for him to send it back.

Oh and i forgot to mention that he was supposed to send me a 10 tooth driver but the douchebag sent me an 11 tooth.  

He even had the nerve to say the reason the wheel wasn't true was because I rushed him.  The fucking guy took 3 weeks to send me out a piece of shit wheel, and i rushed him?

He says hes going to replace the messed up rim for me, but i doubt it.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 11:50:55 PM by phantasticphan »
Refs: powersbikeshop, evolvebikeco, SandMPrimo, xmidwestmikex, wordonthestreet, carnage, 49erRider, Paden, Gary, Blue Streak, Paden, Freak@FYSBMX , Ridemoretrails

Offline Rugbylife

• View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: December 24, 2007, 10:16:17 PM »
Quote from: phantasticphan;2185876
DON"T BUY FROM RUGBY LIFE!!!!! his idea of a almost near mint rear wheel is: missing 3 spokes, fucked up rim with a shit load of scratches with a bend!  I would ask for my money back but it would probably take a month for him to send it back.

Oh and i forgot to mention that he was supposed to send me a 10 tooth driver but the douchebag sent me an 11 tooth.  

He even had the nerve to say the reason the wheel wasn't true was because I rushed him.  The fucking guy took 3 weeks to send me out a piece of shit wheel, and i rushed him?

He says hes going to replace the messed up rim for me, but i doubt it.
i repaid you for the spokes i showed you  a pic of the rim before ok and btw it was only 1 1/2 of a week so stop lying

and i never said in any of the posts that the rim was mint
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 10:17:22 PM by Rugbylife »

Offline Rugbylife

• View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: December 24, 2007, 10:17:52 PM »
Quote from: QCdramatowwwn;2183369
well i'll be glad to say your just lazy and not a scammer if thats true, but this is just dreadfully slow. you said you were sending out 11 days ago and its not here(ny to ia).  you havent sent any tracking number to prove that you did send it

i pmed you with tracking and pics of tracking number

Offline RoyalOne

• View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: December 25, 2007, 07:30:41 AM »
Rugby youre bad for bmx. I tried to see past all the bs but it just keeps piling up. You need to come clean and start fresh bro.

Offline Rugbylife

• View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: December 25, 2007, 09:25:42 AM »
Quote from: RoyalOne;2190185
Rugby youre bad for bmx. I tried to see past all the bs but it just keeps piling up. You need to come clean and start fresh bro.

that qcdrammatown recipet

and i refunded that phansphian dude the spoke money and im sending him a 30 tooth sprocket

Offline dk14

• View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: December 25, 2007, 06:21:57 PM »
How legit is garret123, tell me cause i might buy his frame and i want to know how legit he is?

Offline Thrash

• View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: December 25, 2007, 11:27:35 PM »
Quote from: Rugbylife;2190234

and i refunded that phansphian dude the spoke money and im sending him a 30 tooth sprocket

Wheres my rim?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 11:28:51 PM by Thrash »
For lack of a witty signiture.

Offline foundsoul

• View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: December 27, 2007, 09:23:23 AM »
Quote from: Rugbylife;2190234

that qcdrammatown recipet

I think every time there is a deal done shipper should scan recipts and any proof he has shipped the item no matter if they are legit or not! Should be a forum rule!

Offline Rugbylife

• View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: December 27, 2007, 10:50:23 AM »
Quote from: foundsoul;2193187
I think every time there is a deal done shipper should scan recipts and any proof he has shipped the item no matter if they are legit or not! Should be a forum rule!

no they should take pics and put their user name under it as you can see mi name and date is under it right there next to the recipet

Offline foundsoul

• View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: December 27, 2007, 11:08:49 AM »
Quote from: Rugbylife;2193265
no they should take pics and put their user name under it as you can see mi name and date is under it right there next to the recipet

Still should be done after shipment is done!

Offline Rugbylife

• View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: December 27, 2007, 11:10:30 AM »
Quote from: foundsoul;2193291
Still should be done after shipment is done!

well some people cant get to a camera or a scanner

Offline senor kosac123

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: December 28, 2007, 12:12:17 AM »
trhey should just do  shipping muber and sendi them the number so they can trackit on usps.com or ups or fedex, whatever the fuck they used
i hate bikes.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #1589 on: December 28, 2007, 12:12:17 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello