Multimedia

Author Topic: Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers  (Read 1321374 times)

Offline Skullzaflare

• View Profile
Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers
« Reply #1395 on: June 05, 2007, 10:30:55 PM »
bretthbmx lent me money in a time of need lol

mphelps

« Reply #1396 on: June 06, 2007, 12:54:30 AM »
is terriblyone trustworthy?........i sent him a hdd and some cash for bar ends a couple weeks ago but he is banned now and can't get a hold of him, so i'm worried now

Offline Bunky

• Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!
  • Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: June 07, 2007, 11:32:53 AM »
OK, I've been meaning to do this for a while:

Don't deal with Pirate Distro-  I sent him an 80 dollar money order almost a year ago for some stuff, which he said he was going to ship like every weekend when I messaged him about it.  He said he didn't have the money to ship my stuff and kept saying he would do it the next weekend.  That was almost a year ago, and I still have yet to get anything.  He ripped me off.

blackmammoth - Excellent seller!!!  Answered my questions and sent me pictures very quickly and did so at all hours of the day.  Gave me very good prices!  Shipped the next day and sent me tracking information.  Items arrived quickly and were in excellent condition (better than I expected!  stuff is almost brand new) and was packaged very well for shipping.  I would love to deal with him again.

180 - Also a very awesome seller!  basically everything that I said about Blackmammoth above is also true for 180 as well, except he did not give me a tracking number because he shipper priority mail and it only took like two days.  He did offer to take a picture of his reciept as proof of shipping, though.  But, I didn't feel I needed it.  He is so good, that I'm in the process of doing business with him again right now.

Bluebmx - Good price, fast shipping, mechandise arrived in good condition.  I would definetly buy from him again!
Quote from: G
this website is essentially an irrelevant back-water of the internet

Offline JeffersonC

• View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: June 07, 2007, 12:04:59 PM »
Quote from: Bunky;1864358

Don't deal with Pirate Distro-  I sent him an 80 dollar money order almost a year ago for some stuff, which he said he was going to ship like every weekend when I messaged him about it.  He said he didn't have the money to ship my stuff and kept saying he would do it the next weekend.  That was almost a year ago, and I still have yet to get anything.  He ripped me off.

Same as me.
Sent him 20$ for a driver, must of been over a year ago, still nothing.

Offline progressiverockguy

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #1399 on: June 08, 2007, 05:33:05 PM »
juicexct is legit.

great deal on a seat. quick shipping.

Offline that one guy

• View Profile
    • http://interbmx.com/profile.php?view=profile&id=1138
« Reply #1400 on: June 09, 2007, 11:24:08 PM »
Quote from: mphelps;1862662
is terriblyone trustworthy?........i sent him a hdd and some cash for bar ends a couple weeks ago but he is banned now and can't get a hold of him, so i'm worried now

yeah umm you just lost your money, i'm out a wheel and ipod thanks to him, he was suppose to give me a frame and crank.

Offline mtnbiker4life

• View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: June 10, 2007, 03:05:46 PM »
anyone deal with strictlydirt? im going to send him 60 for cranks and he seems legit..just wanted to consult you guys.
refs: tons

Offline RAFA.

• View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: June 13, 2007, 10:44:26 AM »
Has anyone ever delt with DETHKLOK? We were going to trade forks but for some reason when I asked for pictures he stopped pm'ing me.. He sent me $10 paypal two days ago for shipping but since I haven't seen pictures with his name in the background I haven't shipped mine out.. Just thought I would ask before I ship my oddy race's out..

Thanks
Rafael Sanchez

(Starting to feel like a scam :confused:)

Offline TheDude

• View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: June 15, 2007, 10:43:29 PM »
Quote from: JeffersonC;1864423
Same as me.
Sent him 20$ for a driver, must of been over a year ago, still nothing.

Same here sent piratedistro $35 for some stuff. It will have been a year ago in July. Looks like he's made quite a bit of money ripping people of
If at first you don\'t succeed your probably not Texan  

Offline Chris B.

• King of the myspace angles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: June 15, 2007, 10:47:08 PM »
Quote from: RAFA.;1872860
Has anyone ever delt with DETHKLOK? We were going to trade forks but for some reason when I asked for pictures he stopped pm'ing me.. He sent me $10 paypal two days ago for shipping but since I haven't seen pictures with his name in the background I haven't shipped mine out.. Just thought I would ask before I ship my oddy race's out..

Thanks
Rafael Sanchez

(Starting to feel like a scam :confused:)

Hes a s00per legit d00d.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline RAFA.

• View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: June 16, 2007, 01:29:50 AM »
Cool. I actually sent my forks out to him and so far I haven't herd back from him in two days.. Hopefully everything is on the up and up..

Offline Bunky

• Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!
  • Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: June 17, 2007, 02:36:58 PM »
My second dealing with 180 went just as well as the first one.  This guy is totally legit and sends stuff out right away.  Everything I said about my previous transaction with him goes for this one as well.

Ti_is_FLY - Also a good seller, sent item out quickly, good price, great condition as described.  Would deal with him again.
Quote from: G
this website is essentially an irrelevant back-water of the internet

Offline terribleoneridr

• View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: June 17, 2007, 05:26:51 PM »
My second dealing with STANDYOURGROUND did NOT go so well.  He got me my part,but it took 4 WEEKS(actaully 4 weeks and 4 days after I paid for the part through paypal).  I heard the excuses my girlfriend sent them to the wrong address,I've been working the grave yard shift(people I know who do that can go to the post office BEFORE they go to sleep),i've been sick.  Wether they are all true or not it doesn't matter,if you sell something,be prepared to follow through and ship it(to the right address).  I read I will ship it tommorow 3 times,only after the last time did he actually do it.  It got to the point where I asked for my money back,at which point they cranks got sent out the same day.  I won't do any business with him again.

And now for some good reviews:

MOLTENBIKES:  Gave me an awesome deal that allowed me to get into biking again and shipped quick and even threw in a few freebies.  Good seller

Bluebmx: Shipped quick(day after I paid for item). Good seller.

SS911turbo: Shipped quick and even spent the extra bucks to send the brakes by Priority Mail.  Good Seller.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 04:22:36 PM by terribleoneridr »

Offline STANDYOURGROUND

• View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: June 18, 2007, 09:07:06 AM »
dude i had the cranks sent before you even msged me about wanting your money back and is sent them 2-3 day for lost time.

Offline terribleoneridr

• View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: June 18, 2007, 10:41:09 AM »
Quote from: STANDYOURGROUND;1880417
dude i had the cranks sent before you even msged me about wanting your money back and is sent them 2-3 day for lost time.

Either way,it took 4 1/2 weeks to get my part,and thats not alright with me.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #1409 on: June 18, 2007, 10:41:09 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello