The Street > The Lounge

Millenials

<< < (2/3) > >>

paranoidmexican:
Everyone I ride with is in their 40's

vandalsucks:
There is a crew of younger dudes that ride where I live that I think are horrible, so when I see them I just wave and say hi and be polite and try to not get lost in the vape clouds that follow them while they are intsagramming the sweet flyouts they do. They kind of soured me on the younger riders coming up until me and my two friends that are older were riding this ledge spot a couple weeks and a kid we had never seen or met rolls up gives us a nod and just shreds with us. It gave me hope that out there in this world is still a new crop of younger guys that just want to ride bmx and have fun.

joelite44:

--- Quote from: Alex. on December 14, 2017, 09:45:44 PM ---You are a millennial.

--- End quote ---
I know im classified as a Millenial but i think millenials is more aimed towards people born after year 2000. Being 26 years old I am not as tech crazed as them and I am no longer owner of my time. Maybe older people than me think of me as a millenial.

--- Quote from: vandalsucks on December 15, 2017, 08:40:17 AM ---There is a crew of younger dudes that ride where I live that I think are horrible, so when I see them I just wave and say hi and be polite and try to not get lost in the vape clouds that follow them while they are intsagramming the sweet flyouts they do.

--- End quote ---

Same here, I moved near a skatepark and they even de-motivate me from going there anymore. I live by a lot of new street spots i would like to go hit but nobody is really into that. I guess im just going through some changes. i need to get me a topload stem.

Prodigal Son:
"No longer owner of my time."

I love riding with younger dudes. Some of them just blow my mind with what they've learned in such a short amount of time. I can (could) hold my own riding with them but there's much I can not hope to land they do.

madmax12:
"Being OLD(almost 30)" LOL
well being super old myself (almost 40) I must say that I still have 30ish dudes who still ride!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version