The Street > The Lounge

Millenials

(1/3) > >>

joelite44:
Being OLD(almost 30), how do you cope with the sport being over run by millenials?

Do you still have friends who ride? How do you manage riding with millenials? What other activities have you come upon since all your friends started having babies and leaving BMX?

Narcoleptic Insomniac:
I thought millennials were everyone under 35?

Prodigal Son:
There's fucking kooks my age and there are some decent dudes 15 years younger. If you're asking how to deal with the weirdos you can't identify with, that's a person problem not an activity related issue. Venture out to new skateparks, ask dudes if they want to be Instagram friends as you gently put your hand on their bike.

The other activities I engross myself in are studying, growing plants, and I've grown very accustomed to watching tv and using the internet.

joelite44:
My question is do you ride with the younger crews. Im thinking everyone who rides just wants to ride the same stuff over and over again while i like to venture new places but it seems that nobody keeps this mindset anymore. Just people who are close to my age. Even the old farts want to ride the same stuff over and over again.

Alex.:
You are a millennial.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version