Multimedia

Author Topic: I come to visit my old friends and talk about a let down.  (Read 16399 times)

Offline wheelr

• Veteran
    • View Profile
I come to visit my old friends and talk about a let down.
« on: January 08, 2016, 12:05:43 PM »
What happened to this place?

Is everyone here still really into guns and liberty?  Or was it anti-gun and anti-liberty?  I forget since it has been so long.

What happened to Neckbeard from Chicago?  What about sokolo(sp?)?  I follow Zodiac on social media, he seems to be doing well.  I miss checking out the talent on the photo board.  Hope all of those guys are still at it and doing well.

I'm still into photography, cars, hiking, climbing, guns, naked chicks, and small government.  I guess not much really changes.

Offline JFax

• View Profile
Re: I come to visit my old friends and talk about a let down.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 12:45:58 PM »
People are still around. Its just that most dont post anymore, browsing seems to be the new black.
Quote from: andreasTHN;1991264
He is so good that he probably doesnt have a serial number on his frame, just a cheat code...

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 02:06:40 PM »
Alaskun is repping you're crazy brand of 'politics' nowadays, tbh he hasn't quite moved past nutjob text walls and onto redneck libertarian troll yet but he might get there soon.
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 03:14:57 PM »
nutjob text walls
call it whatever name you want. Redneck, libertarian, nutjob, etc... my 'nutjob' posts have still been more accurate/timely/pertinent over the past 12 years than any of the wishful trendy bullshit that people like you have been posting.  I posted about US/Jordan training camps in 2012 and how they would lead to something bad, in a thread made on/around 9/12/2012 on the benghazi attack, referencing posts I had made years prior, and got the same response, nevermind the fact that I was completely right...   
Do you remember the "news of the world" thread?  I posted repeatedly that the 'evil' news organizations were getting their data from police/gov surveillance tech, long before Snowden's NSA leaks and other stuff that directly proved my point, and got the same "nutjob, off-topic" response.  I've been proven correct/accurate about that, and many other things, time and time again, and retards like you are still calling names/acting like what I post is nonsense...

« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 03:20:07 PM by alaskun »

Offline Narcoleptic Insomniac

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 04:36:14 PM »
We can't post naked women anymore, so there's that.

Offline Allah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 04:36:26 PM »
I thought you were hanging out with that Bundy crew in Oregon wheelr?
"Who knows what Ruben actually does?" Garrett Byrnes

45th Generation Roman.

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 06:16:23 PM »
nutjob text walls
call it whatever name you want. Redneck, libertarian, nutjob, etc... my 'nutjob' posts have still been more accurate/timely/pertinent over the past 12 years than any of the wishful trendy bullshit that people like you have been posting.

Congrats on posting being correct on a fucking BMX forum (or not, I can't be bothered to fact check because they aren't relevant news stories. The only place I ever see anything about Benghazi on /r/conservative which is full of fucking pissed off teenagers and anti-gay rights)

Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline PabstBlueRibbon

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 06:25:45 PM »
Neckbeard is a Corrections officer for the state of Wisconsin

Offline wheelr

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 10:33:23 PM »
We can't post naked women anymore, so there's that.

Well no wonder this place has gone downhill.

Offline wheelr

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2016, 10:33:58 PM »
Neckbeard is a Corrections officer for the state of Wisconsin

That is cool.  Thanks for the info.

Offline Aesop Rock

• O.G. Member
  • Helve
    • View Profile
    • http://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2016, 11:02:36 AM »
Guns are bad, m'kay?

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2016, 05:29:45 PM »
Same shit, less people shitting. Makes the discussions a bit easier to follow though.
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline sokoloka

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2016, 08:05:23 PM »
What about sokolo(sp?)? 

I'm still into photography, cars, hiking, climbing, guns, naked chicks, and small government.  I guess not much really changes.

Still around albeit not as often, but doing well!  Back in the US from the UK, bought a house here in CA, finally finished the Corvette and have a few other car projects including heavily modding the Raptor now that the warranty has run out.

Other than that our interests are pretty much still the same!  Thinking about getting engaged in the next few months, that's a big one too.
Quote from: JPR@lastcall;3184017
It would have been great to have parents, but it made BMX so much more hardcore and real not being able to buy anything new, ever.

Offline wheelr

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2016, 07:36:06 PM »
What about sokolo(sp?)? 

Still around albeit not as often, but doing well!  Back in the US from the UK, bought a house here in CA, finally finished the Corvette and have a few other car projects including heavily modding the Raptor now that the warranty has run out.

Other than that our interests are pretty much still the same!  Thinking about getting engaged in the next few months, that's a big one too.

That is great.  Lots of good things it seems.  And engaged?  What's the lucky guy's name?  Hahaha.

Modded raptor should be fun.  I have a little warranty left on my WRX and then it will be tune/mod time.  Stock it is still fairly exciting though. https://youtu.be/JKk6RD40KfI

Offline Boomhauer

• Least Favourite JUGGALO by far
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2016, 10:36:35 AM »
I've been busy with life shit since I blew my face up and rarely come on here now, so maybe that's a plus?

and here's the footage of me blowing my face up, because why not?

https://youtu.be/69iYvqV9ZBo
Quote from: Bink;3116353
Yeah, f**k that.  Grind everything.
Quote from: skateparkrider;3612141
The gussets are awesome.  My wife has been needing my name carved into her for about a decade.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2016, 10:36:35 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello