Multimedia

Author Topic: Euro/Interbike 2015  (Read 67923 times)

Offline meathead

• View Profile
Re: Euro/Interbike 2015
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2015, 04:39:11 AM »
I want some 14mm with brake mounts.

Was expecting a bit of a front brake resurgence.

as nice as this would be , its just missing the extra few spokes to make it a 48

Offline happycatbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2015, 01:14:35 PM »
Subrosa did. http://sparkysdistribution.com/subrosa-4-peace-noster-bars.html

Damn, I slept on this. Good catch! Though it looks like a typo because it's so close. Maybe the v2 could be the 4peas bars if palmere ever leaves fiend.
This is my signature.

This was my bike czech

Offline condrbkr

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2015, 10:14:53 PM »
Pretty uneventful like the last few years. I think the most interesting goes to Shadow for their new plastic pedals but even that is kind of meh. Find cordouroy seat and Merritt upload stem are both kind of itchin on me though.

Offline condrbkr

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2015, 10:15:50 PM »
Also the WTP stem with little notches cut out. Wouldn't that be more prone to slippage cause its less surface area?

Offline JFax

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2015, 03:28:10 AM »
Also the WTP stem with little notches cut out. Wouldn't that be more prone to slippage cause its less surface area?

No, its supposed to grip better, and I think it will. Problem is if it grips too good. Its kind of a failsafe to make the bars move instead of getting brutal force into your wrists. But I guess with the taller bars trend the leverage on the stem is increasing, so it might not make the impact force on your wrist.
Quote from: andreasTHN;1991264
He is so good that he probably doesnt have a serial number on his frame, just a cheat code...

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2015, 07:42:08 AM »
Pretty uneventful like the last few years.

What is there to be eventful? BMX technology has economically peaked, there isn't really much point in spending money developing new technologies when the vast proportion of money coming in is based on trends. New colourways have a higher profit margin.

It baffles me that brands even bother attending these events.
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline locomotive

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2015, 09:10:40 AM »
Pretty uneventful like the last few years.

What is there to be eventful? BMX technology has economically peaked, there isn't really much point in spending money developing new technologies when the vast proportion of money coming in is based on trends. New colourways have a higher profit margin.

Maybe it's to market their new trendy product or color-ways. Plus it does not look good on the companies image to not attend. For example Animal this year.

Offline tim_sch

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2015, 09:24:19 AM »
Subrosa did. http://sparkysdistribution.com/subrosa-4-peace-noster-bars.html

Damn, I slept on this. Good catch! Though it looks like a typo because it's so close. Maybe the v2 could be the 4peas bars if palmere ever leaves fiend.

Nice one, haha!

Offline bluebmx

• Administrator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2015, 07:14:05 AM »
Fuckin companies getting suites. No animal?

I thought Animal was done but this popped up and it's part one dealing with Animals "past". I guess part 2 is "present". looking forward the rest but hope part 3 "future" won't be Ralph saying "We're done".

http://www.epictv.com/media/podcast/past-present-and-future-part-1-%7C-animal-bikes/603365

While your part 1,2,3 for past, present and future makes perfect sense, There are only 2 parts. Part 2 is suppose to come out next tuesday or wednesday From what I was told by Epic, and I'll give you a spoiler: It does not end with Ralph saying that they are done.

Offline The Brawn

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2015, 09:18:06 AM »
Fuckin companies getting suites. No animal?

I thought Animal was done but this popped up and it's part one dealing with Animals "past". I guess part 2 is "present". looking forward the rest but hope part 3 "future" won't be Ralph saying "We're done".

http://www.epictv.com/media/podcast/past-present-and-future-part-1-%7C-animal-bikes/603365

While your part 1,2,3 for past, present and future makes perfect sense, There are only 2 parts. Part 2 is suppose to come out next tuesday or wednesday From what I was told by Epic, and I'll give you a spoiler: It does not end with Ralph saying that they are done.

This makes my day.

Offline Otter

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2015, 12:29:17 PM »
For those talking about Animal. This is what Dehart posted on instagram

https://instagram.com/p/7Lnco7ggVE/

Animal is coming back again?!

Offline LayLow

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2015, 02:16:14 PM »
[/quote]

From a consumers perspective, Interbike may seem boring if there is not a ton of new, progressive stuff.....but from a brands perspective, its a great opportunity to connect with shops that are generally outside the BMX market and tell the story of why it's important to support BMX in store. While some brands are chilling in suites talking to dealers they already know, some are on the floor preaching the good word of BMX and making moves. Interbike is a reflection of current trends and if no one represented BMX at the show how do you think the average shop would perceive the BMX market? Sitting in a suite getting loose?

Offline CMB

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2015, 03:57:48 PM »
Disappointed I didn't see any new T1 stuff.
It's good seeing that most frames coming out have at least a 9" standover and some even taller.
refs: Alice Glass, laloest33, Rusty, mphelps, .SIN., milhous, jaymeatsack, CHROME_RIMS_YO, LittleDevil661, Piffery, Trvsty, Patty, toady, shutta, cb4130, Black Miguel, BGB, onewaystu, Bunky, arcadecycles, LeonLikesToRock & more!

Offline Mychaylo

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2015, 04:14:00 PM »
Off topic but how short do the cut lines go on the t-1 bars?
Lovin' is what i got.

Offline Stoked

• dood.sweet
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2015, 04:32:43 PM »
Quote from: i am hollywood;3458649
The Ezra 'Q' freecoaster should be out in time to put on your 2012 christmas list

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2015, 04:32:43 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello