Multimedia

Author Topic: BEWARE MY BLUE BROTHER!!  (Read 29362 times)

Offline skateparkrider

• Ramper
    • View Profile
BEWARE MY BLUE BROTHER!!
« on: March 17, 2015, 04:47:42 AM »
A dude by the name of Mike Henri from Leander TX (ATX area), aka Robinson79, aka CASH BMX, has been taking over the for sale sections on various forums.  The dude is pretty shady.  He will act like your best friend but only to get what he wants.  I've noticed a few newer usernames on this site and just wanted to make sure to pass along my experience. 

Some of his acts of shadiness include:

Selling someone a wheel set with missing pieces from the driver.  Recipient of said wheel set needed to buy a $65 driver to fix the issue. 

On BMX Museum there was a WTB thread started looking for "old T1 frames to hook neighborhood kids up with".  I think everybody has probably noticed the crazy prices that some older T1 frames are asking.  Nobody is trying to hook up a neighborhood kid with a frame that is highly sought after by hardcore T1 collectors.  They are trying to find cheap ones to flip to said T1 collectors.  Is flipping shit lame?  Well, that is debatable (but my personal opinion is yes).  But is lying about why you are after the frame, and using "neighborhood kids" to help your lie...... now that is just down right despicable.   

Could it get worse?  Oh yea, it can.  One of my old buddies from Full Factory had some shit go down with his cat.  Long story short, he started a gofundme account to help raise some cash to pay the vet bill.  At the time, Mike Henri had an IG account that he reposted all of my buddy's posts regarding his cat.  Mike Henri went further as to contact my friend at Full Factory.  He told him that if Full Factory would hype up "Cash BMX" on Full Factory's IG account that Mike would donate a complete Orange Soda Funday to a winner of my buddy's choice.  The goal was met, a winner was picked for the bike to be sent to.  Then both my friend Will (the guy who does the Freestyle Fridays on FF's IG) and the kid who won the bike both tried to contact Mike Henri through his IG account.  No messages were returned, no bike was ever sent.  The kid was super bummed, as he should be.  What happened to Mike Henri's instagram account that was suddenly deleted after this whole ordeal went down?!?!?!   Coincidental. 

The moral of the story, you can buy and sell to whoever you want to on the internet.  I just want to make sure that people are knowing exactly WHO they are selling to, sometimes.  Because, unfortunately, not everybody is honest with their intentions. 

Ramp on, my blue brothers.  Ramp on. 

Quote from: bluemeate;3457724
session a quarter everyday!

Offline Mario.villegas90

• View Profile
Re: BEWARE MY BLUE BROTHER!!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 09:02:53 AM »
I sold him some stuff I had him in IG but then he disappear. This is not cool what he did.

Offline KillSeth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 11:46:43 AM »
I sold him some stuff I had him in IG but then he disappear. This is not cool what he did.

Are you the dude who just stiffed me on my eBay auction?

Offline DontcallmeKenneth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 12:17:06 PM »
he purchased my gsport hubs before. he also was trying to make vital like bmxmuseum where you have to pay a fee. dude is on some shit.

Offline hugh.

• Pedo-Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 12:34:12 PM »

This whole thread

Offline Mario.villegas90

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 03:16:25 PM »

if you want to put it that way yes.

Offline asilva23

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 03:48:27 PM »
well now that his name tastes like ass, hopefully nobody else will get burned.

on the flip side, i just looked at his feedback on the museum and he has 131 positive feedback and 0 neutral or negative.
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/reputation.php?uid=78131

bobby, why haven't you started a thread on the museum or vital?  or have you?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 03:52:37 PM by asilva23 »

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2015, 04:37:35 PM »
well, he hasn't done anything wrong as far as the rules go, he just does shady stuff. that's why he can still roll along on vital. he is borderline Amber Woods though.

Offline RDB

• Skeeze McGee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 04:57:40 PM »
To me it appears he picks things up from online and resells locally as his "biz" and vice versa...he was really flaunting his Cash BMX shit all over Vital, but that stopped abruptly...

It is what it is with that, I know I won't deal with him.

And that "T1 frames for the kids" was bogus shit, agreed on that.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 05:25:43 PM »
To me it appears he picks things up from online and resells locally as his "biz" and vice versa...he was really flaunting his Cash BMX shit all over Vital, but that stopped abruptly...

It is what it is with that, I know I won't deal with him.

And that "T1 frames for the kids" was bogus shit, agreed on that.
He tries to buy it dirt cheap and then sells to people who pay top dollar. 

Offline asilva23

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2015, 05:43:19 PM »
well, he hasn't done anything wrong as far as the rules go, he just does shady stuff. that's why he can still roll along on vital. he is borderline Amber Woods though.

ha ha....good ol amber....
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 05:57:32 PM by asilva23 »

Offline Mario.villegas90

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2015, 06:05:27 PM »

ha ha....good ol amber....
I remember.

Offline skateparkrider

• Ramper
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2015, 06:54:46 PM »
He boasted to a member on the Museum that he is trying to clear $1,500 a month straight profit on flipping used BMX shit. 

I have met the dude in real life more than a few times.  The dude is a total "used car salesmen" type guy.  Tells you exactly what you want to hear exactly when you need to hear it, type shit.  I have been a salesmen for over 10 years.  In my line of work you experience all kinds of shade balls who are trying to make a quick buck.  This Mike Henri dude has set off numerous alarms on a few different occasions.  I try to tell myself that he is just a hard core BMX geek and is just super into that aspect of "the sport" (the buying/selling side), but honestly I don't think he gives a god damn about actual BMX at all.  It just comes down to the money. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is urked on the dude.  I know posting dumb shit like this is pretty lame and makes me look like just as big of a fucking tool box as Cash BMX himself.  And I am totally willing to take some of that heat if it means that people hear what that dude is really about. 

Offline skateparkrider

• Ramper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2015, 07:10:16 PM »

on the flip side, i just looked at his feedback on the museum and he has 131 positive feedback and 0 neutral or negative.

I don't really ever post on Vital, so it wouldn't come off the same.  I already sort of poked my nose into a couple of threads he started.  But hard to call somebody out on a forum when you have less than 100 post count.  At least the dudes who post on here know me enough to where they will actually believe what I'm saying as opposed to thinking I am just some troll trying to slander the dude.

And he already turned me into the Mods on The Museum just for that one post in his WTB thread about looking for T1 frames to hook up local kids.  I actually posted that right before I went to work one morning.  Didn't have a chance to check anything for a few days and when I came back there was all sorts of crazy shit dude typed about me in multiple threads.  He made sure to post something about me in all of the threads I visit regularly, which I thought was especially trashy.  He didn't try to send any PM's asking about anything, none of that.  Just straight up was trying to bash me for calling him out.  But somehow, I was the one who was turned in.  So I have kindly been asked not to say anything mean about Robinson79 on the Museum anymore because it hurts his feelings... ;D ;D ;D 

I did, however, give the Mods all of this information.  Trust me, they think he is just as big of a douche as everybody else.  But like it has been mentioned, he technically isn't breaking any of the rules.  So there really isn't anything they can do about it. 

Offline Mario.villegas90

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2015, 08:10:14 PM »

I don't really ever post on Vital, so it wouldn't come off the same.  I already sort of poked my nose into a couple of threads he started.  But hard to call somebody out on a forum when you have less than 100 post count.  At least the dudes who post on here know me enough to where they will actually believe what I'm saying as opposed to thinking I am just some troll trying to slander the dude.

And he already turned me into the Mods on The Museum just for that one post in his WTB thread about looking for T1 frames to hook up local kids.  I actually posted that right before I went to work one morning.  Didn't have a chance to check anything for a few days and when I came back there was all sorts of crazy shit dude typed about me in multiple threads.  He made sure to post something about me in all of the threads I visit regularly, which I thought was especially trashy.  He didn't try to send any PM's asking about anything, none of that.  Just straight up was trying to bash me for calling him out.  But somehow, I was the one who was turned in.  So I have kindly been asked not to say anything mean about Robinson79 on the Museum anymore because it hurts his feelings... ;D ;D ;D 

I did, however, give the Mods all of this information.  Trust me, they think he is just as big of a douche as everybody else.  But like it has been mentioned, he technically isn't breaking any of the rules.  So there really isn't anything they can do about it.

He disappear from vital he hasn't post any for sale or looking for.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2015, 08:10:14 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special