Multimedia

Author Topic: Post your Car/Truck/Motor Vehicle V2.0  (Read 328189 times)

Offline DontcallmeKenneth

• View Profile
Re: Post your Car/Truck/Motor Vehicle V2.0
« Reply #360 on: May 11, 2016, 05:58:21 PM »
So does anyone have b any b5 audi friends looking for coilovers? I have some PSS9 bilsteins for an AWD model for sale.

Offline sokoloka

• View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 13, 2016, 01:54:30 PM »

Getting there ...
Quote from: JPR@lastcall;3184017
It would have been great to have parents, but it made BMX so much more hardcore and real not being able to buy anything new, ever.

Offline BilboBaggins

• Formerly Mike Oxlong, Formerly barcodebilly, Formerly Billy, Bg Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 13, 2016, 11:24:34 PM »
Me gusta. I'm still amused when I come across your posts on pirate

4.56 or 4.88? Some of the desert Chevy guys run deeper than usual for more horsetorques

Offline chubbs

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 15, 2016, 11:33:13 AM »
Assembled my VS-KF's and put clear covers on my headlights. Friend was at my work and snapped a few.

Offline sokoloka

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 15, 2016, 12:53:19 PM »
Me gusta. I'm still amused when I come across your posts on pirate

4.56 or 4.88? Some of the desert Chevy guys run deeper than usual for more horsetorques

With the slowdown of BG, Pirate is where I kill my time nowadays.  HUGE bunch of bitches in the Ford forum there though.  Grown ass men crying like lil girls.

4.56's in the rear for now, actually thinking of going to 4.11's.  500hp at the crank as is ... for NOW!  Haven't even finished this and already am scoping the next build.  Friggen sickness.
It would have been great to have parents, but it made BMX so much more hardcore and real not being able to buy anything new, ever.

Offline BilboBaggins

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 15, 2016, 09:07:48 PM »
Badass

Friday night at ~3:30am my friend fell asleep at the wheel. We were less than a mile from my house when he lost control. I was sleeping also so it scared the shit out of me. The truck clipped a cement light pole and swerved up the embankment into a tree. It's absolutely incredible that we are both fine. The truck is totaled, frame rail pushed over ~8 inches

« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 09:15:52 PM by BilboBaggins »

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 16, 2016, 12:00:27 AM »
That wasn't your truck right? I fucking nod off regularly. I hate it but never pull over.

Offline BilboBaggins

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 16, 2016, 07:11:09 AM »
No it was his. I though we were tumbling down a hill when I woke up with the pine cones falling on the windshield and the burning fluid smoke I was so disoriented.

Offline The_Trail_Pimp

• View Profile
    • http://www.
« Reply #368 on: May 26, 2016, 10:04:23 AM »
Not sure when I last posted here but I have this as a daily now (basically moved what I could from my white car to the speed, its still bagged and what not).

And this as a project

End goal

Offline DontcallmeKenneth

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 26, 2016, 12:35:31 PM »
The E36 was becoming a headache due to me wanting more power and less modding. So I picked up this E39. Nobody really likes it but I needed it. I wanted something to just cruise around in. Yes it has silver vinyl wrap on the hood and no bumper. But the V8 moves when I want it to and getting around people is no longer an enjoyable chore. Plus the 3" straight pipe from the cat back is perfect for being ignorant when needed and quiet when I want it to be.

Offline BilboBaggins

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 26, 2016, 12:40:48 PM »
Trail pimp, you gonna have that frame blasted? That should be cool. What drivetrain are you planning for it?

Offline The_Trail_Pimp

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 27, 2016, 09:17:05 AM »
Trail pimp, you gonna have that frame blasted? That should be cool. What drivetrain are you planning for it?

Yeah. I will have my cab on that chassis mid June then I need to do shockmounts, transmission cross member, fuel cell mount, compressor mount and tank mount and bed ounts. Then I'll be pulling everything off and sending it out to get blasted and epoxy coated then build it back up again.

I'm looking at dressing down an LS motor for it.

Offline sokoloka

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 02, 2016, 09:27:29 PM »

Yeah. I will have my cab on that chassis mid June then I need to do shockmounts, transmission cross member, fuel cell mount, compressor mount and tank mount and bed ounts. Then I'll be pulling everything off and sending it out to get blasted and epoxy coated then build it back up again.

I'm looking at dressing down an LS motor for it.

Have an LS3 in my 72 vette and went with the connect and cruise LS3 this time in the F100.  Couldn't be simpler - 4 wire hookup with 480HP on tap.

Offline The_Trail_Pimp

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 15, 2016, 09:16:44 AM »
I might end up with an LS (baby 4.8) by this weekend actually.

Switchero a few things and I should be in the 350 range which considering the rear end will be pretty light should be quite a bit of fun and not kill my wife when she drives it.

Good weekend this one.

Everything is just sort of sitting there. Working on squaring and mounting the box next trip to the shop

Offline chubbs

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 21, 2016, 02:26:43 PM »
Started my projector retrofit last night, cause anybody who's ever owned silvia bricks knows the light output is non existent. I drive that car almost every day, and it sucks not being able to see anything. So I ordered some morimoto mini h1 projectors.

Unfortunately, the shrouds I ordered were way to big. I'm gonna order the mini gattling gun shrouds and fit them sometime after they come in. The lenses will get sealed on tomorrow (that picture was just for mock up).

Any ways, heres a few hi-res pictures of the turd, from @someguymatt

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #374 on: June 21, 2016, 02:26:43 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special