Multimedia

Author Topic: New Star Wars trailer.  (Read 55957 times)

Offline condrbkr

• View Profile
Re: New Star Wars trailer.
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2016, 04:28:24 PM »
They wanted to make something that had the feeling of the original trilogy, and this accomplishes that.

I wanna say JJ Abrams really pushed the whole 'Rey Skywalker' thing a bit too much on purpose to mislead people cause if they're gonna follow the trilogy then there has to some big shocking reveal similar to Vader 'I am your father' dealio. It's gonna be harder to shock your audience unless a second time unless you mislead them to thinking something else. It's obvious that Rey's origins will play a big deal.

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2016, 11:03:06 PM »

I'm not following your inbreeding theory, Anakin had no father, and his family tree went Schmi>Anakin/Padme>Luke.  Not a whole lot of room for anything, since only Luke and Leia were the only ones alive from that entire family.

I believe his Uncle Owen was the only other child Schmi had. He wasn't force sensitive, and also died without having any children, so I doubt Rey is any relation to that side of the family unless she is Luke's direct offspring.

Uncle Owen had a side piece at Mos Eisley. Which turned out to be Schmi's sister. Were the elevated midichlorian levels were recessive on both Schmi's sister and her Nephew, Owen their progeny would have dominant recessive genes for elevated midichlorian levels.

The Organa family knew about this and sent her away to Jakku to protect her from that diddler Luke. If he diddled Rey, can you imagine the force sensitive mutant?!

Offline weedbix

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2016, 05:17:55 AM »
Only seen the new flick once, want to see it again

Offline Oddity

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2016, 06:06:20 AM »
The wife and I saw it again, this time at a drive-in. Was pretty cool experience for my first drive-in.

As far as, Rey origins, I think she's Obi Wan's grand daughter/Luke's daughter.

Offline Donald

• rodeo peanut
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2016, 07:49:02 AM »
https://youtu.be/YbaliPyihCY

If you got a minute, this video brings up some good points on why they had to rehash some things from the OT

Offline streetStreet

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2016, 03:20:09 PM »
Kylo Ren falls in love with Rey.

you guys see the snoke/vader compariosons?

Offline LukeTom

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2016, 03:30:59 PM »
After seeing the film, everyone says she is Luke's Grandaughter, I think it is more plausible that she is Obi-Wan's, especially with the whole jedi mind trick scenes.

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2016, 05:26:18 PM »
After seeing the film, everyone says she is Luke's Grandaughter, I think it is more plausible that she is Obi-Wan's, especially with the whole jedi mind trick scenes.

It's ~30 years since the death of Anakin. The math in the thought of a 20 year old being a grand daughter to Luke looks worse than the Skywalker inbreeding royalty theory and is revoluting. 

As for the Snoke Vader theory, that would be fucking sweet if the First Order was using an Anakin hologram to deceive and control. Unfortunately, Kylo was going to complete training with him so...

Darth Plagius or the weird shit from Clone Wars of Mortis. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mortis

Offline DAKINS

• Just ride your damn bike.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2016, 10:58:46 AM »

I'm not following your inbreeding theory, Anakin had no father, and his family tree went Schmi>Anakin/Padme>Luke.  Not a whole lot of room for anything, since only Luke and Leia were the only ones alive from that entire family.

I believe his Uncle Owen was the only other child Schmi had. He wasn't force sensitive, and also died without having any children, so I doubt Rey is any relation to that side of the family unless she is Luke's direct offspring.

Did you use a broom to reach that?  haha 

Uncle Owen had a side piece at Mos Eisley. Which turned out to be Schmi's sister. Were the elevated midichlorian levels were recessive on both Schmi's sister and her Nephew, Owen their progeny would have dominant recessive genes for elevated midichlorian levels.

The Organa family knew about this and sent her away to Jakku to protect her from that diddler Luke. If he diddled Rey, can you imagine the force sensitive mutant?!

Drunk Jays fan

Offline DAKINS

• Just ride your damn bike.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2016, 10:59:49 AM »
They wanted to make something that had the feeling of the original trilogy, and this accomplishes that.

I wanna say JJ Abrams really pushed the whole 'Rey Skywalker' thing a bit too much on purpose to mislead people cause if they're gonna follow the trilogy then there has to some big shocking reveal similar to Vader 'I am your father' dealio. It's gonna be harder to shock your audience unless a second time unless you mislead them to thinking something else. It's obvious that Rey's origins will play a big deal.

I feel as if the huge climactic death scene was the "I am your Father" shocker.

Drunk Jays fan

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2016, 10:59:49 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello