Multimedia

Author Topic: BG's Current Injuries  (Read 35133 times)

Offline Cole

• Terribly Lonely
    • View Profile
BG's Current Injuries
« on: October 16, 2014, 10:32:05 PM »
Curious as to who is currently hurt on here in some form or another.

Almost 4 months ago, I tore 2 ligaments in my ankle and I'm not quite recovered yet. I was walking down my girlfriend's patio steps, turned around to say something to her and stepped into a hole her dog had dug at the bottom of the steps and fell straight onto my right ankle with all my weight. Had a physio appointment, the doctor gave me a bunch of stretches to do to help it heal quicker and be stronger faster. Didn't end up doing them because I was super busy the first month and also super lazy when I had free time. I get the feeling I won't be 100 percent for a long time either because I keep straining it again and again.

What's wrong with you BG?
Quote from: Sir smashalottavaginis;3362940
Damn.  Now I\'m torn between c***s or satan

Offline Alex.

• usually drunk.
  • Global Moderator
  • 3 knucks deep
    • View Profile
Re: BG's Current Injuries
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 10:40:47 PM »
Broken left elbow and sprained right wrist. Jacking off is a pain.
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Offline Cole

• Terribly Lonely
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 10:42:27 PM »
Oddly enough, you're the inspiration for this post haha. That's the reason I don't currently have a bike and in the winter I take it super easy on the snowboard. Too old now to be feeling invincible and shrug off falls, plus I can't be missing work.
Quote from: Sir smashalottavaginis;3362940
Damn.  Now I\'m torn between c***s or satan

Offline MilkyWilky

• www.marcsist.com
    • View Profile
    • Marcsist
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 11:13:25 PM »
Knee tendonitis I'm trying to set straight before the snow season. For now, just easy pedaling for me, from a nice high seat.

Offline Aesop Rock

• O.G. Member
  • Helve
    • View Profile
    • http://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 12:42:28 AM »
Right thumb is fucked. Constant pain when I'm using it, mild disturbance while I'm not. Not really sure what I did to it, probably jerkin off too much. Kung fu grip and all that.

Offline BilboBaggins

• Formerly Mike Oxlong, Formerly barcodebilly, Formerly Billy, Bg Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2014, 01:20:11 AM »
My right knee is feeling all the feels from putting too much weight on it all day/ being on my feet all day.

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2014, 01:33:58 AM »
I've gotten fatter. Trying to roast the bowl the other night and was certain a fucking French fry was going to be excreted out one of my pores.

Offline condrbkr

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2014, 02:39:34 AM »
Nothin in particular but I'm out of shape. I did a few pushups today but my joints be creaking. Apparently bananas will fix this.

Offline Dr. Steve Brule

• Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2014, 03:07:21 AM »
Probably in the best shape I've been in my whole life, not doing bad for 30. No injuries or pains, other than an occasional problem with my left hand and gripping, seems to come and go once a month so I'm not too worried yet.

Offline _tom_

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://soundcloud.com/tom_the_beast
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2014, 03:57:10 AM »
^Same here, for once I'm not aching somewhere due to riding. Maybe because I don't ride MTB anywhere near as much as I used to and am a way better rider than I used to be. Haven't had any problems with my knees on the road bike for ages either, used to be a constant problem. The only problem I have is hands and feet going numb on the roadie now its getting colder because my circulation sucks.

Offline Dr. Steve Brule

• Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2014, 05:09:12 AM »
Yeah my circulation is crap too, freezing on a night. Cold feet does my birds head in. Been looking at those chemical feet warmer things, might get some to go in my shoes when riding.

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2014, 05:35:51 AM »
I'm the opposite, I'm like a heater. Good in winter but sweat buckets above 20 Celsius.

I'm also on the list of being in good shape. Not quite as fit as I was in MayJune time but will be soon. Minor knee niggle but otherwise top notch
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline Tony Harrison

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2014, 05:57:22 AM »
I haven't ridden a bicycle or been to the gym since August, I feel horrid. I had to sit down three times the other night on a ten minute walk home, my dodgy knees are killing me. I'm working my first bar shift at a local club tonight, not sure how I'm going to cope being on my feet for 8 hours completely sober.

Offline MEAT

• I AM THE LAW
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2014, 06:05:40 AM »
Another miserable fatty, I bought a fancy road bike last week with carbon fibres and 11 gears, ive been looking at it for like 10 days now and ive not lost any weight at all? Must be defective.
I was doing proper mtb rides 3-4 times a week through the summer, now the weathers turned in the last 2-3 weeks, ive wheeled my downhill bike out once and spent the rest of the time comfort eating. I've not rode my bmx since earlier in the year when i properly brained myself, i need to man up and get back on that through the week.

No real ailments, just the lack of motivation.

Offline paranoidmexican

• freeeeeeeestyle
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2014, 06:08:34 AM »
Possibly carpel tunnel on both wrists, seeing a doctor this weekend.
Perform an act of kindness without posting it to social media. Love one another.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2014, 06:08:34 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special