Multimedia

Author Topic: Devon Feil's expose about A22 and TCU  (Read 86719 times)

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
Re: Devon Feil's expose about A22 and TCU
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2014, 10:05:24 PM »
Its too bad that the new crop of bmx kids don't give a fuck about anything since its sorta got its own subculture. Back when I had to ride home 20 miles up hill on flat tires through the snow, there was the Taj de résistance where no one wanted to support mtb/bmx manufacturers and did what they could about supporting rider owned. I would be elated to see that there was the equivalent of that now. Be it that this dude is the mtb manufacturer and to laugh him out of the whole.

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 27, 2014, 09:35:33 AM »
and joining a BMX conglomerate to manufacture and sell non BMX bikes... I'm fully aware of the tragedy of my fallen childhood hero. 

Offline condrbkr

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 27, 2014, 10:26:05 AM »
http://www.theatavism.tumblr.com <- I write about BMX stuff I like. Only throwbacks.

Offline Narcoleptic Insomniac

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 27, 2014, 03:58:14 PM »
http://www.theatavism.tumblr.com <- I write about BMX stuff I like. Only throwbacks.

Lots of good stuff on that blog, dude.

Offline G

• G-Sport
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gsportbmx.co.uk
« Reply #139 on: November 27, 2014, 05:46:31 PM »
Its too bad that the new crop of bmx kids don't give a fuck about anything since its sorta got its own subculture. Back when I had to ride home 20 miles up hill on flat tires through the snow, there was the Taj de résistance where no one wanted to support mtb/bmx manufacturers and did what they could about supporting rider owned. I would be elated to see that there was the equivalent of that now. Be it that this dude is the mtb manufacturer and to laugh him out of the whole.

Taj starting riding for Giant was the straw that broke the rider-owned camels back.

and joining a BMX conglomerate to manufacture and sell non BMX bikes... I'm fully aware of the tragedy of my fallen childhood hero.

No way you can slag off Taj for the decisions he made, he is not responsible for looking after BMX.
I guaran-fucking-tee that he has "put in" waaaaaay more than his fair share to BMX including his spine... and that "BMX conglomerate" and Taj are the reason we have things like Texas Toast.

:)
G.
G-Sport. Making the worlds finest BMX parts since 1994.

Please DON\'T try to PM me. Please Email me instead... email is g at gsport.co.uk

Offline condrbkr

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 27, 2014, 11:14:26 PM »

Offline Dr. Steve Brule

• Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 28, 2014, 02:38:55 AM »

Taj starting riding for Giant was the straw that broke the rider-owned camels back.

No way you can slag off Taj for the decisions he made, he is not responsible for looking after BMX.
I guaran-fucking-tee that he has "put in" waaaaaay more than his fair share to BMX including his spine... and that "BMX conglomerate" and Taj are the reason we have things like Texas Toast.

:)
G.

I was just messing, Taj is the best.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #141 on: November 28, 2014, 02:38:55 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello