Multimedia

Author Topic: Devon Feil's expose about A22 and TCU  (Read 86755 times)

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
Re: Devon Feil's expose about A22 and TCU
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2014, 10:56:51 AM »
Ha everyone has given him shit forever. He got a bit more respect as he got older but we know the young whippersnapper he was and it is not soon forgotten.

Offline Rusty

• A22's Loverboy
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2014, 11:09:38 AM »
This is going to be my one post in here.

I did not "suck" anyone's dick to land a job at OSSLA. Prior to working here I had over 2 years experience working at a skate/bike shop, so when I got the offer to intern at OSS I jumped at it. As soon as I learned they were going to be opening a shop in LA, yes I did reach out to Adam and offer help in anyway because LA seriously lacks resources such as a local bike shop for the BMX community. OSS/TCU is a team of people working on it, it's not just Adam sitting at his throne shouting out orders to his peasants. I call serious bullshit on anyone saying Adam is doing bad for BMX. If you actually watched the video from our jam you would see that there were tons of bike riders from all over Southern California just to come ride with us. It means a lot to me to make sure all these fellow riders are having a good time, so if "sucking off" Adam or whoever gets me there than fuck it. I could be "sucking off" some dickhead at a McDonalds to get a .25 cent raise but I'm not. I'm helping this sport that I(and a lot of you guys....at one point in time) love so much. 

At least I can sleep sound knowing I'm actually working towards something special to me and many others and not just on a message board making false accusations or leading a propaganda campaign.

Offline D-J-S

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2014, 11:36:09 AM »
lol shut up

Offline Cole

• Terribly Lonely
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2014, 11:49:58 AM »
Lol have fun making minimum at a bike shop Rusty. This talk of "working towards a dream" is gay.
Quote from: Sir smashalottavaginis;3362940
Damn.  Now I\'m torn between c***s or satan

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2014, 11:56:45 AM »
I did not "suck" anyone's dick to land a job at OSSLA.

if "sucking off" Adam or whoever gets me there than fuck it.
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2014, 03:16:45 PM »
That's sweet. Fuck dragging your corpse to work everyday. Right on Rusty, right on.

Offline Narcoleptic Insomniac

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2014, 05:37:29 PM »
Yeah, right on. Rusty is alright. A22 isn't.

Offline dude...

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2014, 06:52:16 PM »
a22 should keep to running things locally, not pushing his influence over the wider bmx sphere
this year i am going to have sex and it will be awesome

Offline Sebastian

• Tullingsworth
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2014, 09:43:17 PM »
^Exactly.  Helping a local scene out with a shop dedicated to BMX, throwing jams and rides, and promoting the scene is great.  We have one here that is beloved by the entire BMX scene for those exact reasons.  I don't think anyone is really criticizing that aspect (although considering your name's been thrown around on this thread I can see why'd you'd be defensive).

However, the vast majority of us are not in LA, nor does A22's influence on a local scene effect us in any way.  To us, and to a good portion of BMX, he's still a douchebag keyboard jockey bordering on egomania.

Offline locomotive

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2014, 10:17:10 PM »
When did everyone start hating on Russel? Always thought he was cool on here.

It's not hate, hating on someone in a forum is pointless. We are just having some lols, because the video timing was perfect and this
I did not "suck" anyone's dick to land a job at OSSLA.

if "sucking off" Adam or whoever gets me there than fuck it.

Offline master

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2014, 10:23:10 PM »
then dont post in here?

guys, hey guys, look guys, i dont care about this issue at all, guys, i need to make sure you to know how i dont care

It is worth pointing out how everyone loves to take part in the teenage girl drama, but complains about the teenage girl drama.

Offline LeonLikesToRock

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2014, 10:30:24 PM »
I'm helping this sport that I(and a lot of you guys....at one point in time) love so much. 

Don't kid yourself and think you're doing anything for the sport by working as a sales person at a BMX shop. Don't take it too serious and have fun. Just enjoy it for what it is.
Hangovers and trains

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2014, 07:13:07 PM »
 I thought Rusty's post was good, barring the admission of dick sucking.
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline dude...

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2014, 08:23:57 PM »
if i hadnt seen many instances of where you (rusty) tried to call out adam on both comments on the come up and on one of adams many shitty personal blogs, then i wouldnt have called you out so hard. but you went from directly talking shit to adam online to try and get brownie points on here, to suddenly being the unofficial tcu/oss spokesperson/no1 fan and working in the shop.

you were the one badmouthing adam on a message board not so long ago and yet now oss shop is something "special" to you. i know your not a bad kid or anything, and im happy for you that you get job satisfaction from working in a bike shop (im serious, thinking of the so it happened in the bike shop one time thread stories-some bike shops suck hard), but face facts that outside of LA, your now boss whom you now decide to defend so passionately is reviled by many because of his actions in the wider sphere of bmx.

also you changed your attitude pretty sharply cos you gettin paid and get to hang out with pros, which shows a lack of integrity. at least you can take criticism from random strangers online better than your boss can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjwVdShVRn0
this year i am going to have sex and it will be awesome

Offline amishrob

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ewankrob
« Reply #119 on: September 05, 2014, 02:34:49 AM »
it's not a lack of integrity, rusty went to the shop, liked what he saw and who was there and asked if he could help. people can change their minds, especially if you have never met the people involved.
that said, a22 touting that fight video around like it's something to be proud of is fucking shit.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #119 on: September 05, 2014, 02:34:49 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello