Multimedia

Author Topic: Devon Feil's expose about A22 and TCU  (Read 86714 times)

Offline Allah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Devon Feil's expose about A22 and TCU
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2014, 06:02:08 AM »
What about rodeopeanut? - They did call out drew - http://instagram.com/p/rpxvv9lM33/?modal=true and many more...

Yeah, these guys are funny and seem to have some idea of taste, nice to see them getting some traction.

As for Adam's response, some of it seemed reasonable and most of it seemed like spin, but whatever he says/people think of him it would be good to see his monopoly eroded.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 06:09:05 AM by Allah »
"Who knows what Ruben actually does?" Garrett Byrnes

45th Generation Roman.

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2014, 06:31:50 AM »
All of it was complete spin. He's basically trying to play it all down, attempting to come across as a nice dude who has been misrepresented when he is basically a cunt. Who excuses violence by saying they took a load of cocaine?

I'm much more inclined to believe Devin Feils account, a22 has repeatedly shown himself to be  fucking arsehole, and this just goes to further verify that. That TCU, and therefore a22, has so much control in BMX is probably why he is such a dick - power changes people. I imagine he has kids hanging off his nutsack, so doesn't give a fuck about meaningful relationships when he has a line of other people fighting for his attention. Individuals are disposable to him.

What is going on with Digs new website, as this seems to keep popping up? If it is going to be a competitor to TCU then hopefully it kicks off and a22 goes bust. Dig has been awesome in BMX for decades.
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline slvtn

• View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2014, 10:08:59 AM »
All that drug talk aka "I've been on some shit" all the time is just annoying. Like it's no big deal to choke a girl while being on cocain.
Don't know him personally, so I stay away from judging him, but from a customer or business perspective I'd rather deal with someone else.
I couldn\'t tell if she was wet or the pasta was just beyond al-dente.

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2014, 11:35:03 AM »
Reading the comments of the confession is disparaging. Just because he admits that the story is valid does not mean absolution. Is dog going to be a paid thing? I'd like to never give a page hit to thecumdump again.

Offline Dr. Steve Brule

• Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2014, 01:00:37 PM »
I've done mountains of gear and would never dream of hitting a bird.

Offline Aesop Rock

• O.G. Member
  • Helve
    • View Profile
    • http://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2014, 01:05:55 PM »
Dr. that's because you're not a giant pile of shit.

Offline Josss

• View Profile
    • http://www.interbmx.com/profile.php?view=profile&id=407
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2014, 01:11:51 PM »
To his credit, at least this made him talk things over with said girl who he was violent against and dude checked himself at least a bit.

I must admit after reading both sides of the story I felt I slightly jumped the gun. I don't pride myself on wishing bad on anyone's endeavors. People do make mistakes and I actually admire the fact that he can admit his faults, albeit not in a humble fashion. If you look at both sides of the story though, you can definitely understand how the relationship between Devin and him went sour. I wouldn't ever condone the type of smear campaign that this has blown up to be. It's just one dude Devin's going up against and I think airing all his dirty laundry like this is simply in bad taste. It's easy for all of us watching to condemn but all of us have our own stuff to deal with so I find it more honest towards oneself to refrain from judging at a distance. Admitting he was on drugs of course doesn't give absolution but I don't think he's quite the monster he's made out to be either.

Everyone has issues. It's just the bad stuff always has the potential to get magnified times over when one's put in a position of influence. Of course it adds fuel to fire if you don't have a level head to begin with but getting recognition can really skew anyone's perspectives.

Will wait and see how this pans out.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 01:14:15 PM by Josss »

Offline Scunny

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2014, 01:54:08 PM »
To his credit, at least this made him talk things over with said girl who he was violent against and dude checked himself at least a bit.

The response A22 said he got from the reconciliation with Charlie's girlfriend and the response Devin got from her and posted on his instagram are pretty different. It's all fucking bullshit, it's like watching a teen TV drama.

I can't stand Adam. The sad part of all this is that there's only a few now that will remember a time before TCU, it's dominated for so long that he could shit on a baby and no one would give a fuck.

Fuck him, right in the pussy.

Offline locomotive

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2014, 02:03:21 PM »
Reading the comments of the confession is disparaging. Just because he admits that the story is valid does not mean absolution. Is dog going to be a paid thing? I'd like to never give a page hit to thecumdump again.

Yeah totally! This  site is way better anyway

Offline Hmph

• Veteran
  • (.)(.)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2014, 02:15:26 PM »

Offline Alice Glass

• is a schmuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2014, 08:33:16 PM »
"Life of A22. Coming this winter to MTV."
We all know he's a dickhead I didn't need Devin's exposé to know that.
Anyway, how's BG nowadays? Whatever's left of it...

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2014, 08:56:26 PM »
Alice, the Europeans run and thus ruined it.

Offline Alice Glass

• is a schmuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2014, 09:01:18 PM »

Was it the saltiness that ruined BG?

Offline bluebmx

• Administrator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2014, 09:41:26 PM »

Pretty sure it was when he board got changed, and it had a ton of bugs. I didn't even vista the site for a year after it was "upgraded".

Offline Alice Glass

• is a schmuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2014, 10:48:37 PM »

Pretty sure it was when he board got changed, and it had a ton of bugs. I didn't even vista the site for a year after it was "upgraded".

All bad. I miss Maurice Snail and Big Poppa Nuts and his Grease vs BB bearings nonsense

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2014, 10:48:37 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special