Multimedia

Author Topic: Changing username?  (Read 13567 times)

chykin

Changing username?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 10:37:42 AM »
Quote from: Austin Tasseltine;3597484
got quite the rep already

Weirdly (or maybe not that weird actually) I've got more red boxes on my first page of reps with this account than I ever did have on any page of my old account.

Shows how much your name matters on here, if your not in the bum ring then you get red boxes.

And people don't mind negging you if you haven't got rep to neg them back, they gets scared if you've got higher rep than them

Offline The Fresh Pinch

• Pinched Fresh
  • Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
  • Grouchy
    • View Profile
Changing username?
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 10:42:56 PM »
Quote from: chykin;3597503
Well, I can't get in to my old username, so I'm stuck with this one. If it bugs you so much, you can set me back up onto my old one.

Yeah, my bad though. It was blue. Must be embarrassing that I confused you with him.

It doesn't bug me. You were the first one to throw stones, so I thought I'd toss one back your way. Anyways, could easily get the old account back, change the name of this one for you or just delete the old one? You chose.
Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions- Thomas Jefferson.

chykin

Changing username?
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2012, 06:49:21 AM »
Quite like my old one back, how do I go about that then?

Offline Austin Tasseltine

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://battersmalley.blogspot.com/
Changing username?
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2012, 07:59:12 AM »
Quote from: chykin;3597506
Weirdly (or maybe not that weird actually) I've got more red boxes on my first page of reps with this account than I ever did have on any page of my old account.

Shows how much your name matters on here, if your not in the bum ring then you get red boxes.

And people don't mind negging you if you haven't got rep to neg them back, they gets scared if you've got higher rep than them

i got that when i forgot my old account and first made this one

Offline The Fresh Pinch

• Pinched Fresh
  • Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
  • Grouchy
    • View Profile
Changing username?
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2012, 01:53:38 AM »
Quote from: chykin;3597787
Quite like my old one back, how do I go about that then?

I give you a password for the old one and delete the new account, or rename this one for you.
Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions- Thomas Jefferson.

chykin

Changing username?
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2012, 07:29:48 AM »
Password for the old one sounds good please, could you pm it to this account then delete it once im in?

Offline Phil Medeep

• can\'t finish
    • View Profile
Changing username?
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2012, 02:31:11 PM »
That thread I started was awesome. I still don't know who everyone is.
Surf Nicaragua is super sexy X 1,000,000

Offline lmananimal

• View Profile
Changing username?
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2012, 04:22:27 PM »

What a lod of shit, I dont give very much rep out posiive or negative, but when I do I don't care who I'm giving it to. I also receive neg rep from others now and again- it's to be expected somewhere where everyone doesn't share the same views on everything, kind of like the world...
Quote from: GMLN;3634121
Stretch it out every night before bed.

Offline Gnariman

• Bellend
    • View Profile
Changing username?
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2013, 04:34:31 PM »
Quote from: Jaaames;3609980
What a lod of shit, I dont give very much rep out posiive or negative, but when I do I don't care who I'm giving it to. I also receive neg rep from others now and again- it's to be expected somewhere where everyone doesn't share the same views on everything, kind of like the world...

you forgot the most important part that was stated in the start of his reasoning.

the fact that u even care to rep anyone and keep track of ur rep, makes u part of the "bum ring".

sit back and watch me get neg rep from the rim job squad

Offline Cole

• Terribly Lonely
    • View Profile
Changing username?
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2013, 10:04:27 AM »
Can we just neg Gnariman until he's banned?
Quote from: Sir smashalottavaginis;3362940
Damn.  Now I\'m torn between c***s or satan

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Changing username?
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2013, 10:04:27 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello