Multimedia

Author Topic: Post Your Guns  (Read 1743227 times)

BOUNCEHOUSE420

Post Your Guns
« Reply #1950 on: August 20, 2010, 01:07:07 PM »
Shit farva I'm pretty sure you've got more guns than all the shops in my area combined.... I'm pretty green right now

BOUNCEHOUSE420

Post Your Guns
« Reply #1951 on: August 20, 2010, 08:12:31 PM »
Quote from: couch;3327793
I did... Damn good catch!

I "barrowed" one from work... its pretty nice. The fastenal store in our storeroom was pimping the shit out of them when they first started stocking them. Just about everyone at work has one now. Id hate to know how much they charged the company for them.... since then the free bin policy has changed haha

Offline midwestmax

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1952 on: August 20, 2010, 08:30:52 PM »
Quote from: Birdmane;3327864
The new polymer Fns are nice, but haven't been around long enough to know how they really are and what the bugs are.  I would wait a few years to jump on one.

A CZ75 is the 9mm version, one of the most commonly used law enforcement/nato/govt pistols in the world.  

I had one and sold it, and I am mad that I sold it.

Well I'm glad I made a good choice going with cz. My next gun will probably be a .45 because I don't need another 9mm. I want to get some variety.

Also has anyone on here open carried while riding? I'm pretty sure I'm going to just because of the awesomeness of it. (There's no ccw in WI so I have to open carry)

Offline Rick James

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1953 on: August 20, 2010, 09:51:32 PM »
Looking for a 1911...

Offline Admiral Ackbar

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1954 on: August 20, 2010, 11:03:05 PM »
Someone school me on rifles I'm looking into buying something for hunting small game and just to shoot for fun. looking fucking badass is a plus too, but I'll take what I can get.

And is there something like a Dans for guns, or is there just Cabela's and shit like that?
Quote from: blueee;3557172
i went to a rave at a zoo one time. although i didnt give the dolphins heroin substitute

Offline Birdmane

• nekbeerd
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1955 on: August 20, 2010, 11:50:37 PM »
Quote from: midwestmax;3328035
Well I'm glad I made a good choice going with cz. My next gun will probably be a .45 because I don't need another 9mm. I want to get some variety.

Also has anyone on here open carried while riding? I'm pretty sure I'm going to just because of the awesomeness of it. (There's no ccw in WI so I have to open carry)

I would not open carry in Wisconsin.  It is technically legal, but you will be arrested for it, you will lose time for it, and you will lose a lot of money in legal fees for it.
L0F

Offline Birdmane

• nekbeerd
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1956 on: August 20, 2010, 11:53:32 PM »
Quote from: NUTZO V2.0;3328079
Someone school me on rifles I'm looking into buying something for hunting small game and just to shoot for fun. looking fucking badass is a plus too, but I'll take what I can get.

And is there something like a Dans for guns, or is there just Cabela's and shit like that?

If you go to a big box store you will be over paying, the best thing to do is find a local to your state gun forum, and buy used FTF from someone reputable on there.

I would get a Ruger 10/22.  You can hunt squirrels and rabbits easy with them, you can pretty much kill anything with one with a headshot, but it wont be legal or moral...but small game is good for sure.

You can mod the SHIT out of them.  

Check out the Archangel mods and the SKS stocks.  

http://www.archangelmanufacturing.com/iriflestocks.htm
L0F

Offline Admiral Ackbar

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1957 on: August 21, 2010, 12:05:38 AM »
ahhh shit that looks perfect for me, I was going to say I wanted something that was easy to mod but I didn't want to be too specific. I'm diggin thumbhole stocks more than the tactical look (I think thats the right word to use)

time to start saving...
i went to a rave at a zoo one time. although i didnt give the dolphins heroin substitute

Offline Birdmane

• nekbeerd
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1958 on: August 21, 2010, 12:10:38 AM »
ruger 10/22 mods are endless.
L0F

Offline midwestmax

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1959 on: August 21, 2010, 03:57:55 AM »
Quote from: Birdmane;3328089
I would not open carry in Wisconsin.  It is technically legal, but you will be arrested for it, you will lose time for it, and you will lose a lot of money in legal fees for it.

Actually I came across opencarry.org and there are a lot of people that do open carry. Its totally legal, I've been reading the laws on it and I feel like flexing my second amendment muscles on a bike. According to the people on the site no one has been arrested in WI in over a year now for OCing.
The people on that site take that shit waayyy to seriously, a lot of them carry voice recorders for when the police show up so they have proof if they get arrested.

Offline couch

• ZodiacEng.
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1960 on: August 21, 2010, 04:05:51 AM »
Another vote for a 10/22

Start lurking...
Rimfire Central

Offline Admiral Ackbar

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1961 on: August 21, 2010, 04:06:12 AM »
why would you need a gun while riding bmx? besides trying to be a badass?

Offline Admiral Ackbar

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1962 on: August 21, 2010, 04:06:59 AM »
Quote from: couch;3328111
Another vote for a 10/22

Start lurking...
Rimfire Central

Ohhhhhh I like, thank you!

Offline couch

• ZodiacEng.
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1963 on: August 21, 2010, 04:07:01 AM »
Quote from: midwestmax;3328110
Actually I came across opencarry.org and there are a lot of people that do open carry. Its totally legal, I've been reading the laws on it and I feel like flexing my second amendment muscles on a bike. According to the people on the site no one has been arrested in WI in over a year now for OCing.
The people on that site take that shit waayyy to seriously, a lot of them carry voice recorders for when the police show up so they have proof if they get arrested.

Police are cracking down hard all across the country.

Offline couch

• ZodiacEng.
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1964 on: August 21, 2010, 04:08:12 AM »
I need to take some good photos of my 10/22.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Post Your Guns
« Reply #1964 on: August 21, 2010, 04:08:12 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special