Multimedia

Author Topic: Post Your Guns  (Read 1764818 times)

BOUNCEHOUSE420

Post Your Guns
« Reply #1635 on: May 18, 2010, 03:11:05 AM »
Quote from: hello there;3281264
Fucking shot gun as self defence? Are you ever actually willing to blow someone up with that thing?

Christ this thread is ridiculous.

youre right id much rather politly ask them to "please stop" while theyre stabbing me and raping my family... fuck that im filling their asses with lead.

BOUNCEHOUSE420

Post Your Guns
« Reply #1636 on: May 18, 2010, 03:14:38 AM »
Quote from: joe p.;3281516
I prefer to just live in an area where I feel safe without a shotgun.

where do you think the people from shitty areas go to rob? there isnt anything worth stealing in the hood.

Offline couch

• ZodiacEng.
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1637 on: May 18, 2010, 03:16:49 AM »
Duh, everyone knows this is what happens when you get shot with a shotgun. Errrr, ur dum.

I wonder how some of you guys feel about the AA12
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 03:22:50 AM by couch »

Offline yacqueli

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1638 on: May 18, 2010, 03:25:54 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/v/p4ebtj1jR7c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"><***** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p4ebtj1jR7c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
G-TROOP
PURE EVIL!

BOUNCEHOUSE420

Post Your Guns
« Reply #1639 on: May 18, 2010, 05:03:34 AM »
Quote from: couch;3282780

I wonder how some of you guys feel about the AA12

i think they need videos of it shooting the shit out of cooler stuff

Offline Big Ben

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1640 on: May 18, 2010, 06:11:03 AM »
Quote from: super_chief;3281858
I just find it amusing that they come in and gripe about a topic they have no interest in.

its a cultural learning exercise for us wimpy pussy brits. because we arent allowed guns over here, we dont have to worry about owning shotguns to defend ourselves against other people with guns.
sure we have gun crime in some areas but in most places we dont.

theres so many idiots over here, if you could get hold of assault rifles and shit over here, then yes, i probably would have a shotgun because theres no way id trust other people with guns.

its a different world. personally i dont know if id feel comfortable living somewhere where i had to own a personal arsenal just to feel safe in my own home, but then youve all grown up like that so yeah its a different world.

enjoy your guns and knives and all that, i dont get it but meh if i get to fire a real gun one day perhaps itll click and ill understand. i like playing computer games where you shoot people, i dont reckon i could shoot another human though except in extreme circumstances (id have to shoot legs and arms, couldnt live with myself tearing someones organs up) and im vegetarian so no use to me for hunting
Quote from: Cole;3325836
God I fucking hate you Alice.

Offline couch

• ZodiacEng.
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1641 on: May 18, 2010, 11:05:44 AM »
Quote from: Big Ben;3282853
its a cultural learning exercise for us wimpy pussy brits. because we arent allowed guns over here, we dont have to worry about owning shotguns to defend ourselves against other people with guns.

theres so many idiots over here, if you could get hold of assault rifles and shit over here, then yes, i probably would have a shotgun because theres no way id trust other people with guns.

its a different world. personally i dont know if id feel comfortable living somewhere where i had to own a personal arsenal just to feel safe in my own home, but then youve all grown up like that so yeah its a different world.

enjoy your guns and knives and all that, i dont get it but meh if i get to fire a real gun one day perhaps itll click and ill understand. i like playing computer games where you shoot people, i dont reckon i could shoot another human though except in extreme circumstances (id have to shoot legs and arms, couldnt live with myself tearing someones organs up) and im vegetarian so no use to me for hunting

I think that's great that a lot of you don't need, or feel the need to have them. As many many many firearm owners say, "its better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it". Its a small expense and that piece of mind is nice. If someone is climbing in my window I'm not waiting to find out if they are looking for food, money, clothes, a place to hide, or rough nonconsensual sex. I can't stop them with my charm, but a 12g or 40S&W Hydra-Shok will. Immobilizing them would be ideal, so obviously the legs and/or stomach would be a good choice, but you never know if they may have something you don't see. Shooting their legs will will surely aggrivate an attacker enough to cause them to shoot back, or charge with a knife, or even their hands. Hear the recent story about the guy getting punched once and dying? You never know what might happen. Two to the chest and one to the head will get you out alive. Nobody wants to shoot anyone, its not a matter of desire to hurt/kill, its a matter of desire to come out of a situation alive. Nobody wishes to be put in any sort of situation where they'd have to make that choice but i'd like to know if I am, I have options.

Most of the retaliation to "the brits" in here is simply because most have entered, talked shit, added nothing and left. Its especially annoying with said troll knows nothing on the subject aside from what's in the movies.

Offline Rick James

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1642 on: May 18, 2010, 10:27:47 PM »
I ended up going with the Lone Wolf Blackfoot.  I couldn't pass it up for the price.

"The blade is 3.00 inches long built from CPM-S30V steel for great edge retention and toughness. We heat treat, temper and cryogenically freeze each blade to maximize the properties of this exotic stainless steel. The blade is also titanium nitride coated for a great looking non-glare surface that is very tough. The liners, pocket clip and other internal components are stainless steel. The pivot hardwear and liners are heat treated to provide extreme toughness and wear resistance for a lifetime of rugged use."

Offline Birdmane

• nekbeerd
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1643 on: May 19, 2010, 12:37:07 AM »
Quote from: Big Ben;3282853

Ben, I'm sorry that you have gotten the impression that we need guns to feel safe in our own homes, maybe some have given that impression but that is not one that I want America portrayed as.

I have been shooting guns my whole life, and I have owned guns my whole life.  They have been at my grandfathers house until I was 18 years old.

I always felt safe in my house without a gun, and I would feel safe without them right now...hell I don't really have one at the ready because there is such a slight chance I will need it...but if that chance came (pray it never does) then I would slam in a mag and get to it.

I am willing to bet that I was probably one of 20 kids in my high school of 5000 kids that was into shooting or owned guns/been around them.

Im sure some more rural areas have more shooters and the like, but not everyone owns firearms, and not everyone needs one to feel safe.

I have a vast array of friends from many different places/upbringings and only one of them owns firearms.

There aren't many places in CHICAGO that I would feel unsafe being in without a gun, and all you hear about on the news is murders and more murders, even when the murder rate is going down!

I love guns, but don't pigeon hole, even if it seems easy to haha!!

Oh and if someone comes in my house and I identify them as not being welcome, they are getting three to the chest and then more when they are down.  Thats not an "american" mindset, thats a fight or flight response to a threat to the people that I love.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 12:39:06 AM by Birdmane »
L0F

Offline yacqueli

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1644 on: May 19, 2010, 12:48:17 AM »
Quote from: birdmane;3283305

oh and if someone comes in my house and i identify them as not being welcome, they are getting three to the chest and then more when they are down.  Thats not an "american" mindset, thats a fight or flight response to a threat to the people that i love.

q f t ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
G-TROOP
PURE EVIL!

Offline ss911turbo

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1645 on: May 19, 2010, 01:05:52 AM »
Quote from: Rick James;3282496
What does everyone have for knives?  I'm in the market for a quality one that I can carry around on a daily basis.

I have a benchmade torrent which i love (id be willing to sell if anyone is interested, its literally like brand new), but id love to have the new griptillian with the carbon fiber handles. Mmm
Ill be posting my dads rifles soon. He's a sucker for weatherby's.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 01:07:10 AM by ss911turbo »
dinosaur slayer, stupidbicyclist, littledevil661, flybmx924, Underworld, coalition35,  Logicbomb90, ProfileGasMan, MacDuff.(2x), senor kosac123, frazchops, playthegame, 49erRider, lippy2103

Offline super_chief

• Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1646 on: May 19, 2010, 01:14:25 AM »
I like me some Benchmade knives

Offline eazy_tom

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1647 on: May 19, 2010, 02:10:51 AM »
Benchmade has some nice designs but I'm not into their prices and quality control.
Get emmm!
tumblr yay

Offline pegs

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1648 on: May 19, 2010, 07:02:23 AM »
Quote from: eazy_tom;3282744
I've got a Spyderco D2 para military its the nicest knife I have every handled besides the Sprint run orange g10 military man was that thing smooth to bad I sold it.
I would look into Spyderco they have some of the best quality control and designs out there. I own one Kershaw and it's a great knife,
but Spyderco I my favorite company by far. Once I get some extra cash I'm going to pick up a Strider, probably an SNG.

I just think this kind of shit is odd as fuck...a knife's a knife! yeah, there are certain types, but reading the way you all talk about them is ridiculous.

I'm not saying you're wrong for having them, you're just bad geeks about it. Knifeweilding geeks at that.

Offline Erik

• Best M-m-m-moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #1649 on: May 19, 2010, 07:31:19 AM »
Quote from: yacqueli;3282787
AA12

now check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpJF27QQcQ8

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers