Multimedia

Author Topic: Post Your Guns  (Read 1745308 times)

Offline wheelr

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #405 on: March 20, 2009, 10:06:07 PM »
I'm hitting up the gun show tomorrow morning.  I hope to score a stockpile of .40 and/or 7.62 NATO.  Wish me luck.

Offline ilvmybicycle

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #406 on: March 20, 2009, 10:24:26 PM »
Quote from: wheelr;2917388
I'm hitting up the gun show tomorrow morning.  I hope to score a stockpile of .40 and/or 7.62 NATO.  Wish me luck.

good luck alot of places are out of anything that is 7.62 and or 5.56
g-troop[/SIZE]

Offline wheelr

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #407 on: March 20, 2009, 10:31:20 PM »
Yeah, I stocked up a while back but I also like to get out and shoot the stuff.  I still have something like 800 rounds of 7.62 but I always have my eyes open looking for a deal.

Offline wheelr

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #408 on: March 24, 2009, 07:57:04 PM »
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking-news/story/965735.html

1 dead, one injured in Miami Burger King shooting

One man was killed and another seriously wounded in a shootout inside a Miami Burger King on Tuesday, officials said.

Police said a man wearing a ski mask walked into the store at Biscayne Boulevard and 54th Street and demanded money from a clerk.

A customer, who has a concealed weapons permit, pulled a gun, said Officer Jeff Giordano, a Miami police spokesman.

The customer and robber exchanged fire.

The robber was shot dead at the scene.

The customer, who had several gunshot wounds, was taken to Ryder Trauma Center in serious but stable condition, said Lt. Ignatius Carroll, a Miami Fire Rescue spokesman.

At about 4 p.m., officials got several 911 calls reporting people shot inside the Burger King.

Offline Small Member

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #409 on: March 24, 2009, 08:31:38 PM »
Quote from: wheelr;2922025
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking-news/story/965735.html

And do you feel that this article supports your stance on guns and gun laws?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/03/10/shooting.alabama/

At least 10 people were killed Tuesday in a shooting spree that spanned two small southern Alabama towns, state officials confirmed. The gunman, who turned the gun on himself, and the wife and child of a sheriff's deputy were among those killed.

The shooting started in a neighborhood in Samson, a town of about 3,000 about 15 miles north of the Florida border, just after 4 p.m. (5 p.m. ET) and ended 12 miles away at a manufacturing plant in Geneva, said Alabama state Sen. Harri Anne Smith, who represents Geneva County.

"He was shooting at just ordinary people going about their business," Smith told CNN, saying she had been briefed by state and local law enforcement.

The gunman, whose identity was not disclosed, shot himself at the Reliable Metal Products plant, state public safety spokesman Kevin Cook told CNN.

Authorities are also investigating an arson at a residence in neighboring Coffee County, where a body was found. That incident is thought to be related to the shootings, Cook said.

Investigators are trying to determine whether the gunman, who Cook said was armed with a semi-automatic weapon, knew any of the victims.

State police Cpl. Steve Jarrett told reporters that the gunman killed six adults and one child in three residences in Samson, before heading down state Highway 52, firing at least seven bullets into a state trooper car. The trooper sustained minor injuries from shattered glass.

Geneva County Sheriff Greg Ward said one of his deputies lost his wife and toddler in the shooting at the first house. An infant was also wounded. Video Watch Sheriff Ward describe what happened »

"I can't describe what happened, why it happened," Ward told CNN affiliate WTVY. "It's just a sad day for Geneva County."

The gunman then killed another person at Samson Pipe and Supply and then another at a service station -- both on Highway 52, Jarrett said.

A witness told CNN Radio she saw a woman's body at the Big-Little Store service station off the highway as people gathered at the crime scene.

The gunman ended up at the Reliable Metal Products plant in Geneva, where police rammed his vehicle, forcing him to get out. He fired a 30-round burst with what appeared to be an M16, grazing Police Chief Frankie Lindsey with a bullet.

"Then the subject entered the business. Within minutes, shots were heard. ... Law enforcement officers found him dead," Jarrett said.

"There are believed to be additional people shot and wounded during these episodes," he said.

Sheriff's officials says the gunman was a former employee of Reliable Metal, CNN affiliate WEAR-TV reported.

The FBI bureau in Mobile, Alabama, sent an agent to assist the Geneva County sheriff's office and local police, a spokeswoman for the FBI said.
advertisement

Col. Christopher Murphy, head of the Alabama Department of Public Safety, called the southern Alabama shooting spree "the worst that DPS has a memory of."

Another mass killing occurred in southern Alabama in 2002, when Westley Devon Harris gunned down six members of his 16-year-old girlfriend's family at their farm in Luverne. Harris was convicted and sentenced to the death penalty in 2005.
Quote from: Danno
I just feel a little bit wrong that I could have been in a swimming lesson or playing kiss-chase when they were being forced out of their mums clacker.

Offline wheelr

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #410 on: March 24, 2009, 08:37:29 PM »
Quote from: Small Member;2922075
And do you feel that this article supports your stance on guns and gun laws?

No.  It supports the notion that cockholsters like you easily get your panties in a twist.  You could have at least found a more recent news story.

Offline Small Member

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #411 on: March 24, 2009, 08:55:44 PM »
Quote from: wheelr;2922082
No.  It supports the notion that cockholsters like you easily get your panties in a twist.  You could have at least found a more recent news story.

Hey, next time I'm in Louisiana we could settle it with a fistfight, but you've got a gun so it wouldn't be fair. I'd rather have a beer because I still always respected your right to an opposing viewpoint, I just disagreed with them.

But I'm a cock holster and I get my panties in a twist.
You however are the reason people fly airliners into your countries buildings.

My news link is invalidated because it's two weeks old?

I forgot that a massive killing spree is out dated after two weeks down there because it's so fucking common.

You're a mindless tool and the world would be a much safer, friendlier, and  better place if you and people who think like you weren't on it.

You're a dumb fucking redneck Wheelr, and you'll get yourself killed defending a fucking convenience mart one day, and the world won't even blink.
I just feel a little bit wrong that I could have been in a swimming lesson or playing kiss-chase when they were being forced out of their mums clacker.

Offline ilvmybicycle

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #412 on: March 24, 2009, 09:26:55 PM »
russia called they say i can move into their country
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 09:28:11 PM by ilvmybicycle »
g-troop[/SIZE]

Offline wheelr

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #413 on: March 24, 2009, 09:40:51 PM »
Quote from: Small Member;2922123
blah blah blah

See what I was saying about "panties in a twist".

But please, continue responding by jumping the gun and translating my posts into what you want them to be.  Also, please try to be more creative with your insults.

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #414 on: March 24, 2009, 09:44:17 PM »
more arguments, hmm who woulda expected that?

Quote from: ilvmybicycle;2922162
russia called they say i can move into their country

rad mosins.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 09:45:45 PM by Rusty Shackleford »

Offline ilvmybicycle

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #415 on: March 24, 2009, 09:44:56 PM »
i want to stab some one to death with my bayo
g-troop[/SIZE]

Offline wheelr

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #416 on: March 24, 2009, 09:51:29 PM »
Quote from: prpl ppl eater;2922182
more arguments, hmm who woulda expected that?

Being tolerant of other country's cultures isn't fun.

Offline Small Member

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #417 on: March 24, 2009, 10:00:33 PM »
Quote from: wheelr;2922177
See what I was saying about "panties in a twist".

But please, continue responding by jumping the gun and translating my posts into what you want them to be.  Also, please try to be more creative with your insults.

You started the name calling.

I haven't translated any of the inane garbage you've spewed from your fingertips into anything. What you say clearly showcases your archaic way of thinking and your lack of substance is articulated quite clearly through out this thread.

You posted an article in support of opposition to gun control, I posted one that shows why stricter gun control is needed. You write it off as not relevant because it's two weeks old. I'm embarrassed for having thought you were at least a critical thinker who's able to conduct a debate by following the rule of logic and reason, but I was wrong. I'm sorry for giving you too much credit.

I don't know why I bother, you'll write off everything I say with your shield of ignorance and feign notions of superiority through indifference to what I write.

You're a testament to why America lost its good standing in the world and a shining example as to why the 'left wingers'  in society stand firmly atop the moral high ground.

I don't need to be creative with insults if I'm simply stating observed facts
You still are, and always have been, a tool, and in my own realization of how brainwashed you are I understand that any civil argument is lost on you.

Offline sokoloka

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #418 on: March 24, 2009, 10:02:08 PM »
Quote from: ilvmybicycle;2882320

just got her
Talk to me about this.

I'm in the mood to buy something similar!
Quote from: JPR@lastcall;3184017
It would have been great to have parents, but it made BMX so much more hardcore and real not being able to buy anything new, ever.

Offline ilvmybicycle

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #419 on: March 24, 2009, 10:06:52 PM »
Quote from: sokoloka;2922199
Talk to me about this.

I'm in the mood to buy something similar!

fucking get it. you can get a 500 for pretty cheap and you can get 590's like mine for a good price.

i love mine. shoots super solid. the thing with mossy is that they have 10023u8293u2 configs for each model. check out their site
g-troop[/SIZE]

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Post Your Guns
« Reply #419 on: March 24, 2009, 10:06:52 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special