Multimedia

Author Topic: Post Your Guns  (Read 1764310 times)

Offline ilvmybicycle

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #330 on: March 13, 2009, 10:20:23 PM »
those are gross

c is a tactical version of a and b
g-troop[/SIZE]

Offline Birdmane

• nekbeerd
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #331 on: March 13, 2009, 10:27:46 PM »
LOL.  A is an ass kicking version.
L0F

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #332 on: March 13, 2009, 11:27:59 PM »
a for me.

Offline ilvmybicycle

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #333 on: March 13, 2009, 11:41:37 PM »
going with a and it will look like this

g-troop[/SIZE]

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #334 on: March 13, 2009, 11:43:43 PM »
i think it would be better without the scope man, if anything add a fucking bayo on it like the other gun you own.

Offline ilvmybicycle

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #335 on: March 13, 2009, 11:47:47 PM »
sir who says that is the only AK i will own?

hahaha
g-troop[/SIZE]

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #336 on: March 13, 2009, 11:50:25 PM »
touche.

Offline eastern4140

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #337 on: March 16, 2009, 05:01:54 AM »
I sleep with my m91/30 fully loaded.

Offline pimpa$aurus

• Tru Dappa
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #338 on: March 16, 2009, 05:56:11 AM »
Quote from: wheelr;2907662
Can you explain how the second amendment is "grossly misinterpreted today"?

Look at the context it was written in. At the time there was no police force, you were allowed to raise militias in order to defend yourself, same with owning guns. That was the reason for the 2nd amendment being written. Today you have a police force yet still find the need to arm yourselves to the teeth, when in comparison there is next to nothing to arm yourselves against (of course apart from the government).

You can't go round talking about 'what the constitution was founded on' and go round quoting Jefferson, declaration of independence b2b slaveowner lol. Not to mention his lovely attitudes towards the Native population, handily whitewashed from much of todays history, 100m killed like its nothing.

The right to bear arms is at the root of much of your crime problems you joker, not the other way round.

Offline Birdmane

• nekbeerd
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #339 on: March 16, 2009, 06:15:42 AM »
Quote from: pimpa$aurus;2911559
Look at the context it was written in. At the time there was no police force, you were allowed to raise militias in order to defend yourself, same with owning guns. That was the reason for the 2nd amendment being written. Today you have a police force yet still find the need to arm yourselves to the teeth, when in comparison there is next to nothing to arm yourselves against (of course apart from the government).

You can't go round talking about 'what the constitution was founded on' and go round quoting Jefferson, declaration of independence b2b slaveowner lol. Not to mention his lovely attitudes towards the Native population, handily whitewashed from much of todays history, 100m killed like its nothing.

The right to bear arms is at the root of much of your crime problems you joker, not the other way round.

I agree with most of this, for once, except for this "The right to bear arms is at the root of much of your crime problems you joker, not the other way round."
L0F

Offline pimpa$aurus

• Tru Dappa
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #340 on: March 16, 2009, 06:30:19 AM »
Quote from: Neckbeard;2911564
I agree with most of this, for once, except for this "The right to bear arms is at the root of much of your crime problems you joker, not the other way round."

Look at the amount of crimes committed with guns, gun related murders. Im ready for wheelr to come with "outlaw guns and only the outlaws have them", but that doesn't really hold much water. Over half your homicides are gun related, you can't argue the availability of guns has nothing to do with that. The percentage of which guns are used in self defence is under 1% of crimes relating to guns so the guns for self defence doesn't really wash either.

Offline Birdmane

• nekbeerd
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #341 on: March 16, 2009, 06:48:35 AM »
Quote from: pimpa$aurus;2911569
Look at the amount of crimes committed with guns, gun related murders. Im ready for wheelr to come with "outlaw guns and only the outlaws have them", but that doesn't really hold much water. Over half your homicides are gun related, you can't argue the availability of guns has nothing to do with that. The percentage of which guns are used in self defence is under 1% of crimes relating to guns so the guns for self defence doesn't really wash either.

I have no problems with stricter methods to obtain guns, but that really doesn't matter with criminals and most crimes committed with guns, considering most of them are committed with unregistered, illegally owned guns.  

I believe that the 2nd Amendment is still valid on the grounds of protecting the other amendments and for militia use.  If one day people don't like the government and there are enough of them to take power and overthrow it, then there is the majority speaking, and guns will help that, and I support it.

I think they should have stronger methods for controlling who can have guns, based on medications being taken and what not, but not on what kinds of guns you can have or what any crazy politician wants to label an "assault weapon" for their day in the sun.
L0F

Offline TAPEWORM

• View Profile
    • http://tapewormbmx.bmxlife.com
Post Your Guns
« Reply #342 on: March 16, 2009, 12:45:08 PM »
heres what I just added to the collection. Rock River Arms LAR15

shoots great. great quality.

real tight fit between upper and lower.

cant really ask for much more.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 12:46:29 PM by TAPEWORM »
"YOU KNOW IT, YOU LOVE IT, YOU CAN\'T LIVE WITHOUT IT. IT\'S THE REDNECK. AND YES THERE IS SUCH A THING AS A BLACK REDNECK." --Albe\'s

Offline wheelr

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #343 on: March 16, 2009, 02:20:58 PM »
Nice AR15.  I'm looking to add one to my collection as soon as I can.  I have a friend who's been waiting on an upper to ship for 16 weeks now.

Also, went shooting last weekend and had a "blast".

Offline A.Hol

• Big Money Bum
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #344 on: March 16, 2009, 02:57:30 PM »
Quote from: wheelr;2911998
Nice AR15.  I'm looking to add one to my collection as soon as I can.  I have a friend who's been waiting on an upper to ship for 16 weeks now.

Also, went shooting last weekend and had a "blast".

ba-doom pshhh

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Post Your Guns
« Reply #344 on: March 16, 2009, 02:57:30 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello