Multimedia

Author Topic: common bearing and bolt/nut sizes  (Read 119854 times)

Offline Boomhauer

• Least Favourite JUGGALO by far
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
common bearing and bolt/nut sizes
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2011, 01:38:04 AM »
Since I can't find anything on Round Wheels anymore I'd have to have my axle measured but I think I know a machine shop I could have that done at..

From what I'm getting of that Google link, the bearing size I am wanting does not exist, so you're suggesting I find a slimmer width and take up the extra space Profile style (shims)?

EDIT: http://www.enduroforkseals.com/id213.html

MR 1526 LLB
DIMENSIONS ............................................. 15mm x 26mm x 7mm
SEALS ................................................................................ "LLB"
BALL MATERIAL ................................................... Chromium Steel
BALL GRADE ........................................................................... 10
RACES ................................................................. Chromium Steel
APPLICATION ............................................................. Wheel Hub
GREASE ............................................................  Mobile HP 222  

Could that be my best bet? and just use a 1mm shim/washer on either side outbound of the bearing?
I assume that the dimensions are correct since it doesn't seem to provide which MM is the I.D./O.D./Width? which I'm just guessing are specified in that order on all bearings.

Anything I should look for to find the most durable bearing I can get?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 01:46:40 AM by Boomhauer »
Quote from: Bink;3116353
Yeah, f**k that.  Grind everything.
Quote from: skateparkrider;3612141
The gussets are awesome.  My wife has been needing my name carved into her for about a decade.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

common bearing and bolt/nut sizes
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2011, 01:38:04 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special