Multimedia

Author Topic: Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers  (Read 1300274 times)

Offline etniesld311

• View Profile
    • http://www.kmtbmx.com
Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers
« Reply #810 on: October 18, 2005, 12:07:18 AM »
odyrider63 ok to deal with? he wants me to send a frame first, and then paypal the money, which i've never done, always had money order sent and then sent out the product, but i'm willing to try if he has good reps.
refs- L0UISV1LL3RID3R, ohtheguilt, IKE, Narcoleptic Insomniac, reebzor, gnar_rider, L-daleRider, bhaverchuck, mcmillanbmx16, Underworld, I<3Bike, Ethix, Odyssey4Life, IllinoisBmx

Offline popMYwheelie

• View Profile
    • http://www.ridecleveland.tk
« Reply #811 on: October 18, 2005, 01:15:22 AM »
odyrider63 ive done many deals with him and no issues at all everything went smooth and on time.

Offline Akbmx21

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/zheinen
« Reply #812 on: October 18, 2005, 01:20:34 AM »
Quote from: etniesld311
odyrider63 ok to deal with? he wants me to send a frame first, and then paypal the money, which i've never done, always had money order sent and then sent out the product, but i'm willing to try if he has good reps.

totally trustworthy guy, sent my shit out the same day he got my payment. everything was in better condition than he said too.
www.nobikes.com.

Quote from: Peet Y;3194305
Asian, blowjob...

How can you have turned that down? The fact it\'s a male is irrelevant.

Offline el bmxican

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: October 18, 2005, 01:21:41 AM »
ELGAN IS great seller i bought a frame and some parts off him and got my stuff. he EVEN GAVE ME PAYMENTS!!!

Locc to The Brain.
Hanna Montana is my bitch.

Offline AmptInd.

• View Profile
« Reply #814 on: October 18, 2005, 05:16:43 PM »
Chaz,KinkRida12 and LazelDazel All great guys to deal with. All three were super quick with sending out money and parts. Deal with these guys without a second thought. THanks again guys.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 05:18:21 PM by AmptInd. »

Offline JohnnyBeGood

• View Profile
« Reply #815 on: October 19, 2005, 06:04:26 PM »
oookay, anyone ever dealt with cith?
Frankly, I don\'t give a damn.

ReaperOfSouls

kinkrida12
« Reply #816 on: October 21, 2005, 12:17:02 PM »
good seller. i got my fork and chain all in good condition. and some cool stickers too. thanks man

Offline odyrider63

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #817 on: October 22, 2005, 03:24:35 AM »
what about WastedDays, anyone ever delt with him? he is sopposed to be sending me some stuff.
How many emo kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?... None, let \'em cry in the dark ;)

Refrences: bg/aim: akbmx21, mxpxbmx1, clydesgetaway, mutinybiker44t, jaynigz, bmxbandgeek

Offline Boomhauer

• Least Favourite JUGGALO by far
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: October 22, 2005, 03:43:34 AM »
List of good sellers:
GuiltyBlade
Freebird68504
Ampt.Ind.
JerseyJoe

Bad:
Probmxboy.. for now you are on the bad list, I sent you my stuff as I described it, then you said the Nokon was too short for you.. so I find some more pieces and im told not to ship them to you because you think you don't want a straight cable now because you learned a new trick.. deal's don't work like that, the whole deal has become sketch, you never even contacted me when my stuff came to you..  hope this all get's worked out..

anybody know how Standardrider6 is on his deal's, I am probably going to do a deal with him but have heard nothing about him and would like some info from some prior deal's.
Quote from: Bink;3116353
Yeah, f**k that.  Grind everything.
Quote from: skateparkrider;3612141
The gussets are awesome.  My wife has been needing my name carved into her for about a decade.

Offline odyrider63

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #819 on: October 23, 2005, 10:48:44 PM »
shadowridr099???
good or bad??
his aim is destroybmx01
How many emo kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?... None, let \'em cry in the dark ;)

Refrences: bg/aim: akbmx21, mxpxbmx1, clydesgetaway, mutinybiker44t, jaynigz, bmxbandgeek

Offline Thrash

• View Profile
« Reply #820 on: October 24, 2005, 05:40:34 AM »
My spindle from mcmillanbmx16 arrived.
For lack of a witty signiture.

Offline hcskys1211

• View Profile
question
« Reply #821 on: October 24, 2005, 03:03:36 PM »
ANYONE EVER DEAL WITH GREGSANDERS17 ?APIECE OF CRAP? i wanna do a big deal and dont wanna get screwed over
BMX is Dead.

Offline edough.

• View Profile
« Reply #822 on: October 24, 2005, 03:19:17 PM »
i wouldnt want to deal with elgan again. so sketchy about shit. trys to make things sound better than they are. read his ebay shit. they are all in an obvious attempt to make the parts sound better than they are. he is also very slow. but that could be that he had a shit load of transactions to go through. almost chaeted me out on a deal by sending less shit than i ordered.

currently waiting for a seat from bonedpwinkle. i have faith in this guy. sounds really good

edit: also waiting for a frame from ride_fit or something like that. sounds real good and trusty
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 03:20:44 PM by edough. »
Refs: Dead Sailor, SoulBikeCompany, Bluebmx, 1664_bmx, Pr1mobmx, Bonedpwinkle, ride_FIT, Pirate_Distro, Logicbomb90, Scurry, Van Allen, Cody_Wood, Tightpantdan, FlyBmxer89,Andy-roo

Offline bloodyspokes

• View Profile
« Reply #823 on: October 24, 2005, 09:33:44 PM »
Whoever is dealing with pcxl now pm me with how your sale is going cause i sent him money for cranks like 2 months ago and got nothing but a runaround since i keep in contact with him but its the same story every time just a different setting. if you have had deals or have a deal now tell me how it went/is going cause i wnat my cranks and im a step away from driving to his house to get them myself
ERNIE CORTEZ!!

ReaperOfSouls

« Reply #824 on: October 24, 2005, 09:37:04 PM »
Quote from: bloodyspokes
Whoever is dealing with pcxl now pm me with how your sale is going cause i sent him money for cranks like 2 months ago and got nothing but a runaround since i keep in contact with him but its the same story every time just a different setting. if you have had deals or have a deal now tell me how it went/is going cause i wnat my cranks and im a step away from driving to his house to get them myself

pcxl's a little girl.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 10:33:18 PM by ReaperOfSouls »

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #824 on: October 24, 2005, 09:37:04 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello