Multimedia

Author Topic: Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers  (Read 1300155 times)

Offline animalbmx

• View Profile
Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers
« Reply #795 on: October 05, 2005, 10:47:08 AM »
is nightmare a trustworthy seller

Offline iluvbobscerbo

• View Profile
« Reply #796 on: October 05, 2005, 06:58:01 PM »
180 is a good guy to deal with. kept in touch and sent out the stuff fast and in super condition.
bob scerbo would never run a sprocket that small!

Offline jarvis199

• View Profile
« Reply #797 on: October 06, 2005, 08:46:54 AM »
Quote from: fbm rider
you are the fucking bad guy, just fuck off and send my barcode back, you fuck bag shit face.

dude, from day one youve been acting like a prick...

u apologize for being a prick, then u do it again, i know this has been a crap deal, but i do have vouches here that will tell u they didnt have problems, and almost everything ive done on here was frame trades...

heres a pic of your t1 taken apart and ready to come back when iget paid...

just so everyone knows, what happened here is as follows...

we made a deal, my new metal filo beddoe frame for his t1 barcode, sounds like a good deal... well he sent me the t1, i got it, i sent out the metal, he never got it, why? who knows, but since it was about 2 days late ive been hearing about it, which i understand, but i dont appreciate him calling my house and being rude, like to my MOM, thats not cool, but whatever, i told him id make good on it, and if the metal didnt show ill send back the t1, which leaves me frameless, which is fine, if its anybodys fault its mine, and im willing to make good on it, but i would really prefer he keep comments like this where he is bashing me calling me a scammer to himself! I get paid tomarrow, i told you, call me at 9pm eastern time tomarrow night and ill give you a tracking number, and ill post it up in here...

oh yea i rode the frame for about 2 hours total, so its exactly as you sent it...
matthew 10:28

Offline jarvis199

• View Profile
« Reply #798 on: October 06, 2005, 08:50:42 AM »
Quote from: fbm rider
do not deal with this fuck bag peice of shit!

he jipped me on a frame trade for my barcode, he kept my barcode and didnt send me my metal filo.

hes a shit bag, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!

well i didnt even see this post, maybe u should have waited till we stopped talking back and forth and worked something out before u posted a load of crap? no one kept your barcode, im sending the barcode back and God knwos what happened to the filo, ive been nice and communicated through our whole ordeal here, and your goign to call me names? dude, if i were to find the reciept from sending the metal i wuold post it up and tell u to suck balls and yuod be out a frame, seriously...

freebird68504

« Reply #799 on: October 06, 2005, 04:43:26 PM »
sedition<3..is he good (i know i have him in my refs, i already sent the money out) ?

Anyone dealt with him??

everyone else on the list kicked ass

AftermidnightBMX DID gimme a shitty pedal deal. but they work :D
« Last Edit: October 06, 2005, 04:45:35 PM by freebird68504 »

Offline Akbmx21

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/zheinen
« Reply #800 on: October 06, 2005, 07:32:44 PM »
KINKrida12 good guy ships quick, got my stuff in like 3 days or so
www.nobikes.com.

Quote from: Peet Y;3194305
Asian, blowjob...

How can you have turned that down? The fact it\'s a male is irrelevant.

Offline KINKrida12

• View Profile
    • http://www.teamhoodward.tk
« Reply #801 on: October 06, 2005, 07:34:36 PM »
freebird68504
Akbmx21
AmptInd.
FBM_661

all great guys to deal with, i did trades with all of them and everything went super smoothly. thanks guys.
Quote from: ad.
It\'s the right to assemble peacably. i.e. without long hair, short hair, or a bmx.

Offline MathDebater

• View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 08, 2005, 11:19:06 PM »
meesh

shipped it quick, answered all my questions, and was patient

all around good to deal with
Quote from: bluemeate;3413568
even i would regret that

Offline Guiltyblade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://enemyempire.com
« Reply #803 on: October 09, 2005, 11:33:11 AM »
patriot bmx is good.

DON'T buy shit from elgan.

Offline frumpy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: October 14, 2005, 12:09:57 PM »
Quote from: Guiltyblade

DON'T buy shit from elgan.

hes sketchy, he lied to me saying he tried to cash my check and the bank wouldnt accept it and he kept trying to get me to send cash and i just checked my bank acount and the check was cashed in the past few days (hes been bitching for well over a month)

Quote from: volumerider;1539724
the city of ontario is prefferred

Offline kirby

• Flats.
  • Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: October 16, 2005, 09:14:42 PM »
Quote from: jarvis199
well i didnt even see this post, maybe u should have waited till we stopped talking back and forth and worked something out before u posted a load of crap? no one kept your barcode, im sending the barcode back and God knwos what happened to the filo, ive been nice and communicated through our whole ordeal here, and your goign to call me names? dude, if i were to find the reciept from sending the metal i wuold post it up and tell u to suck balls and yuod be out a frame, seriously...

I can vouch that he doesn't have the frame, I saw him yesterday at the park, not even knoing it was him, he was on a haro backtrail...

I HOPE that you didn't jip him... Because if you did.... You are going to HELL! (heheheh I just couldn't resist, but it also gives me faith that because of your faith, you wouldn't do that sort of thing).
"It\'s a popularity contest"

Offline seadonkeyraypis

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/dennis_ho
« Reply #806 on: October 16, 2005, 09:53:15 PM »
not danny tanner..made a quick n easy deal with him for a Primo Balance seat. Exactly how he described, arrived pretty quick.

Sorry I got screen names mixed up :o
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 03:18:50 AM by seadonkeyraypis »

Offline Not Danny Tanner

• tech rat(i <3 smashfacecory)
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: October 17, 2005, 05:26:32 PM »
Quote from: seadonkeyraypis
JMLOUGHREY..made a quick n easy deal with him for a Primo Balance seat. Exactly how he described, arrived pretty quick.

That was me...
BMXFU

Offline jarvis199

• View Profile
« Reply #808 on: October 17, 2005, 07:48:50 PM »
Quote from: kirby
I can vouch that he doesn't have the frame, I saw him yesterday at the park, not even knoing it was him, he was on a haro backtrail...

I HOPE that you didn't jip him... Because if you did.... You are going to HELL! (heheheh I just couldn't resist, but it also gives me faith that because of your faith, you wouldn't do that sort of thing).

i ended up sending the t1 back, he said he never got the metal, so i sent him his t1 back and i sent some primo excelcranks and a 14mm ody front hub to compensate for him getting the short end on the deal, still no idea what happened to the metal, only possible thing other than it being lost is the guy asked me when i shipped the t1 if i wanted to do 4-7 day shipping for 27 dollars or 4-6 WEEK shipping for 20, i might have accidently sent it the latter when i was in a hurry, so if so, i apologize for this whole incident, and by now you should have your t1 back, real sorry about the whole thing, but it does make me feel bad that through this whole thing youve been pegging me as a scammer and sending lots of mean messages, which i kind of understand, please post when u get the t1 ...

Offline Kumi

• View Profile
    • http://flatvidz.tripod.com
« Reply #809 on: October 17, 2005, 11:28:39 PM »
Pedal Pick IT - is he good?

i've also purchase a odyssey pact from elgan with no problem.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #809 on: October 17, 2005, 11:28:39 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello