Multimedia

Author Topic: Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers  (Read 1299934 times)

Offline Matt_Foley

• View Profile
Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers
« Reply #1425 on: July 01, 2007, 10:18:58 PM »
imperialbmx is legit. We traded some things, he shipped fast and the sprocket was in great condition.

Offline carnage

• View Profile
Need a US Bikeguider to Help me Find Out if I've Been Ripped Off.
« Reply #1426 on: July 02, 2007, 09:40:53 AM »
Hi, I have had a seat and sprocket which has either got lost in the post or I have been burned.....
I did the deal on here on the 17th April and after a couple of weeks of being told it was posted it (something) finally entered the usps system on May 2nd.
Nothing has arrived and the seller is refusing / ignoring my requests to contact usps to try and find out what has happened. This combined with the initial 2 weeks of bullshit leave me thinking there is a good chance I have been ripped off for $60.
Can someone on here please help me contact usps and find out what has happened to the package? I am in the UK and cannot take advantage of the 800 number.

The Label/Receipt Number: LC50 3806 899U S
USPS Customer Services #: 800-222-1811

Offline asilaydying

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: July 02, 2007, 10:58:18 AM »
You live in the uk?  that's probibly the problem. I'll waitied a month or so for some things i'v bought in the us. And i live in canadSomeone call and see just to make sure. But i'd give it a few weeks and you'll probibly get it.  Who'd you buy it off of?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 10:59:20 AM by asilaydying »
The more you Know, the more you realize how little you know.

Offline carnage

• View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: July 02, 2007, 01:10:54 PM »
I forgot to mention, the deal we made (and what I paid for) was for 6-10 day Global Priority. I don't want to get in name calling until I can get someone in the US to check with USPS. This isn't so much a trust issue - yet, but more about complete unwillingness to help after loads of PM alerting that something was wrong after the tracking info did not update with the package leaving the states, it just shows "acceptance". I am only asking the seller to make a freephone call and he is apparently too busy...

Offline unxetas

• View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: July 02, 2007, 04:14:27 PM »
I'm fairly sure Global Priority packages don't ever change from "acceptance" on the usps website, as they're not tracked.. I've had a package like that once that wouldn't show up and after about 2 months, it showed up back at the senders doorstep.. Turns out royalmail tried to deliver it but either didn't leave a card, or someone took it by mistake and I never knew it was waiting for me at the local depot.

Might be worth going to your local royalmail depot and asking if they can find it?

Offline carnage

• View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: July 02, 2007, 04:24:11 PM »
Thats half good news :)  But believe me I have harassed Royal Mail about this so much already & the customs people.

I don't think this threads a good place to carry this on so no more replies please unless someone in the US wants to pretend to be the seller and enquire as to whats gone wrong. Send me a PM if you can help.

Offline Matt_Foley

• View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: July 03, 2007, 01:50:14 PM »
Yet another good deal. greyandbluet-1rider is legit, we traded frames and everything went smooth.

Offline mtnbiker4life

• View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: July 09, 2007, 09:36:02 PM »
powersbikeshop is fucking AWSOME!!!!! do not hesitate to buy his shit or order from his website.
refs: tons

Offline Matt_Foley

• View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: July 10, 2007, 02:45:14 PM »
Quote from: mtnbiker4life;
powersbikeshop is fucking AWSOME!!!!! do not hesitate to buy his shit or order from his website.

Definitely agreed with, ships very fast too!

Offline terribleoneridr

• View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: July 10, 2007, 02:48:03 PM »
Quote from: PUNKROCKER914;1916222
Definitely agreed with, ships very fast too!

I agree completely...shipped litterally like 20 minutes after I paid.

Offline EmptyWallet

• View Profile
Empty Wallet / Andrews Shope Refs
« Reply #1435 on: July 17, 2007, 03:08:08 AM »
Andrew's Shopes/ Empty Wallet Refs:
Bmx lord
Fit4life
Dude
Bretthbmx
Kinkrider 24
Ridebmx23
Terrible1Rider
Terribly random
That sh*tsdank
Rythm_Rider
Ride- Till- I-Die
Lilmat06
A1a10
SunnyDdeelite
Brain Becker
Stupid Bicyclist
Metalhead_bmx
Logicbomb90
XxaustinxX
Unseald
Moshrides1
Shawn
313rdbikeco
BeringerBoy77
I<3Bike
freeworldbmx
blackmammoth
PUNKROCKER914
Vaughn
BiggieC
lnkf_eastside

Bmxforum:

profileracing
beringerboy7
k4life
foundsoul
scubasteve
Do not deal with me, for I may rip you off.

REFRENCES : HERE

Offline Matt_Foley

• View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: July 17, 2007, 01:45:16 PM »
^I don't think you have enough references.

Offline dk14

• View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: July 17, 2007, 01:48:55 PM »
Quote from: PUNKROCKER914;1927215
^I don't think you have enough references.

same here

Offline RAFA.

• View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: July 18, 2007, 10:10:26 AM »
Quote from: RAFA.;1894410
DETHKLOK NOT SO GOOD!

So he finally made contact with me but it's pretty fucked up.. He said he was returning my forks because the steer tube was cut (He was ok with it when I told him, before I sent them out) and so far I have yet to see his forks that he said were shipped out on the 14th.. I was told on three different Pm's that the forks had been shipped and that he would get me the tracking number. Communication was great when we were trying to work out a deal but once I shipped mine out it was like pulling teeth for this guy to respond to one of the Pm's. AFTER ALL IS SAID AND DONE, he will be shipping my set back, hopefully in the same condition.. :mad:

Ok Just thought I would up date you guys and let you know DETHKLOK is a SCAMMER.. He never returns my PM's and its almost been a full month since he had recieved my set of forks.. I answered an ad that he wanted to trade a set of 14mm dirt forks for a 3/8's Race forks.. We PM'd each other for two to three days and everything was good. I ended up sending the forks and thats when he just stopped replying to my asking for a tracking or confirmation number.. To this date he has only replyed to one or two PM's, saying he was going to return mine and another saying he has sent them out.. He signs in every few days and I can't get him to return a message.. So now i'm out a set of forks because of this ass.. If i'm at all wrong please let him comment that i'm am. NEVER DO BUSINEES WITH DETHKLOK:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Offline Zee Biker

• View Profile
    • http://Midwestbmx.net
« Reply #1439 on: July 19, 2007, 11:39:03 PM »
Sent cash to Nor Cal Taylor and just got my rim yesterday. Great communication, deal, and product.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #1439 on: July 19, 2007, 11:39:03 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special