Multimedia

Author Topic: Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers  (Read 1315231 times)

Offline Not Danny Tanner

• tech rat(i <3 smashfacecory)
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers
« Reply #885 on: November 29, 2005, 10:42:56 PM »
Quote from: eidolon
Has anyone dealt with Zee biker?

I have, it went perfectly.
BMXFU

Offline my bike isnt heavy

• View Profile
Tom
« Reply #886 on: November 30, 2005, 05:11:17 PM »
Anyone got any info on him if he's good to deal with?

Offline brettdotcom14

• View Profile
« Reply #887 on: December 01, 2005, 12:32:56 AM »
JMLoughrey
jasonw111

both extremely good sellers

Offline Tooth Paste

• Brutal Gladiator.
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.meatspin.com
« Reply #888 on: December 02, 2005, 02:15:57 PM »
molten bykes.... great seller i got my sprocket today and its beautiful!

Offline minorityvt

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: December 02, 2005, 07:42:17 PM »

yes good guy to deal with i cant remember weather i sold something or bought something(made way to many deals on here to) all i can remember is the deal going smoothly

Offline seadonkeyraypis

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/dennis_ho
« Reply #890 on: December 02, 2005, 09:00:37 PM »
Did a trade with Freebird, awesome guy..very trustworthy.

Offline el bmxican

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: December 03, 2005, 01:43:50 AM »
daniel R. is a great fast shipper for sure!

moltenbykes-well enough has been said about him but he is a great seller!!

Locc to The Brain.
Hanna Montana is my bitch.

Offline Gilla409

• View Profile
« Reply #892 on: December 03, 2005, 02:09:53 AM »
VeganSeason is a fucking PRO!!

my frame came exactly as described, and it arrived less than a week after he recieved payment.

never hesitate to buy from him.

Offline fbm rider

• View Profile
    • http://www.bmx-test.com
« Reply #893 on: December 04, 2005, 10:45:45 AM »
DONT deal with Frumpy...

sorry dude, but its been too long, im sick of all your bullshit.  

i sent him money for a headset at the beginning of august, and it isnt even here yet.

not a good seller

DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!
MY BIKE

I NEED:
PEDALS

Offline my bike isnt heavy

• View Profile
« Reply #894 on: December 04, 2005, 11:21:40 PM »
Quote from: fbm rider
DONT deal with Frumpy...

sorry dude, but its been too long, im sick of all your bullshit.  

i sent him money for a headset at the beginning of august, and it isnt even here yet.

not a good seller

DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!

This concerns me as i'm dealing with him

Was it a solid headset?, i was about to send out his money order tomorrow, didnt do it on friday cause of work n school. but hmmm

Offline fbm rider

• View Profile
    • http://www.bmx-test.com
« Reply #895 on: December 04, 2005, 11:33:10 PM »
Quote from: my bike isnt heavy
This concerns me as i'm dealing with him

Was it a solid headset?, i was about to send out his money order tomorrow, didnt do it on friday cause of work n school. but hmmm

nah a dk mph, but i think we have things resloved, he is home dec.15 so a couple weeks from then ill know whats what.
MY BIKE

I NEED:
PEDALS

Offline Special KB

• View Profile
« Reply #896 on: December 04, 2005, 11:37:23 PM »
Anyone delt with Stero Panda ?

Offline edough.

• View Profile
« Reply #897 on: December 05, 2005, 09:03:29 PM »
soulbikeco ( i think thats his name ) anyways, really good seller. bought some shit of him and got here decently fast but in GREAT condition. really well done. did his best to get shis hit out.

definetly deal with this guy. sent shit really fast
Refs: Dead Sailor, SoulBikeCompany, Bluebmx, 1664_bmx, Pr1mobmx, Bonedpwinkle, ride_FIT, Pirate_Distro, Logicbomb90, Scurry, Van Allen, Cody_Wood, Tightpantdan, FlyBmxer89,Andy-roo

Offline Zee Biker

• View Profile
    • http://Midwestbmx.net
« Reply #898 on: December 06, 2005, 10:39:13 PM »
Quote from: Not Danny Tanner
I have, it went perfectly.

Quote from: minorityvt
yes good guy to deal with i cant remember weather i sold something or bought something(made way to many deals on here to) all i can remember is the deal going smoothly

Thanks for putting in a good word guys, I haven't been in here in a while, but it's good to see you are helping me out still. Thanks again for everything.

Your sprocket should be there soon. I'm not sure if the money is in there though, so let me know when it gets to you Thursday. My mom sent it out when I was out snowboarding, but I can paypal you the money if need be. If you want, you can call me up. PM me if that's the case, I'll give you my number.

Along with that, I just dealt with Riley Alexander, in the middle of it with eidolon, and helped a friend with ride FIT. Riley is a good guy, quick ship, good communication, and accurate description. ride FIT is a good guy too, just waiting some money to get to him and he'll ship that and a frame to my friend. So far, awesome kid. Both highly reccomended. Thanks again guys.

In other news, I have no idea how Elgan screwed my friend over, but Elgan was to trade stuff for bars with Riley, and sold bars he didn't have to my friend. It took forever, cause Elgan didn't send Riley the stuff, but finally did. The bars have now been lost at sea, after them going back to Riley after mis addressing the things. If this is incorrect, Riley, feel free to clarify. I think that'd how Danny told me about it, but I still say your a good guy.

I'll go back to the beggining of this and update on who all has been good to me. Happy trails, gentlemen, and I hope ya'll get great deals soon.

Offline ride FIT

• View Profile
« Reply #899 on: December 07, 2005, 05:16:46 AM »
Quote from: Zee Biker
Thanks for putting in a good word guys, I haven't been in here in a while, but it's good to see you are helping me out still. Thanks again for everything.

Your sprocket should be there soon. I'm not sure if the money is in there though, so let me know when it gets to you Thursday. My mom sent it out when I was out snowboarding, but I can paypal you the money if need be. If you want, you can call me up. PM me if that's the case, I'll give you my number.

Along with that, I just dealt with Riley Alexander, in the middle of it with eidolon, and helped a friend with ride FIT. Riley is a good guy, quick ship, good communication, and accurate description. ride FIT is a good guy too, just waiting some money to get to him and he'll ship that and a frame to my friend. So far, awesome kid. Both highly reccomended. Thanks again guys.

In other news, I have no idea how Elgan screwed my friend over, but Elgan was to trade stuff for bars with Riley, and sold bars he didn't have to my friend. It took forever, cause Elgan didn't send Riley the stuff, but finally did. The bars have now been lost at sea, after them going back to Riley after mis addressing the things. If this is incorrect, Riley, feel free to clarify. I think that'd how Danny told me about it, but I still say your a good guy.

I'll go back to the beggining of this and update on who all has been good to me. Happy trails, gentlemen, and I hope ya'll get great deals soon.

Zee biker is awesome.  had a non BG friend who lived 1 hour away and hooked me up with a frame from him.  He is also basically lending me a wheel until I can get another. Awesome guy

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #899 on: December 07, 2005, 05:16:46 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello