Multimedia

Author Topic: Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers  (Read 1318620 times)

Offline STANDYOURGROUND

• View Profile
Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers
« Reply #960 on: February 14, 2006, 04:49:52 PM »
he was shady for me, we were gonna trade and it took a month of him sayin he was gonna trade than about 1.5 months he told me he changed his mind, he has done thise before with other people too.
just make him send first

Offline Balthasar

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #961 on: February 14, 2006, 07:37:07 PM »
Benefact- Great trader/seller, do not hesitate to do deals with him.

Offline minorityvt

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: February 15, 2006, 03:40:36 PM »
stangs40 seems sketchy i was suppost to buy a 30t tree off him he said that he would ship first because he is new so he said he would get it shipped last tuesday, so i pm him asking if he happened to get it out? he said no his moms car was being worked on and he didnt have a ride and it would be out by the end of the week. Monday i pm him just asking if it got out? no responce today i pm him again asking him telling him i needed a reply as i need a sprocket and nothing i told him to just tell me whats going on and i got nothing back i didnt loose anything but now i need to find another sprocket thats my input i have no problem with him not wanting to do the deal but a responce goes a long way

Offline asilaydying

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: February 15, 2006, 04:24:43 PM »
does anyone have any excpirieance with dirtyharry2112
The more you Know, the more you realize how little you know.

Offline minorityvt

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: February 15, 2006, 06:30:53 PM »
Quote from: asilaydying
does anyone have any excpirieance with dirtyharry2112

i think i recall doing a deal with him but i cant remember for sure but i almost thing that i did

Offline Skullzaflare

• View Profile
« Reply #965 on: February 15, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »
ok goodmorning is also a good seller fast shipper :D

Offline Hazel something

• View Profile
« Reply #966 on: February 17, 2006, 08:49:32 AM »
Taylor did send me the frame after I sent the money, however, there was TWO dents he didn't tell me about, (told me about 1, there was 3). It also came a day or two later than it should have. He said 4-5 working days from the day he sent it, it took 6. He also left this super shitty bb in, as well as a chain. This kinda inconvienced me seeing as I don't own a chainbreaker. He also didn't take the entire transacton serious at all, he was always joking around and stuff. I know the frame will work just fine, but I wouldn't deal with him again.

Offline fbm rider

• View Profile
    • http://www.bmx-test.com
« Reply #967 on: February 17, 2006, 08:46:24 PM »
nonamebmx.

awesome guy to deal with, i sent my money, and then promtly he sent my frame.

came just as he described it,. even sent some pedals, bb and a wire wheel to finish rawing it.

great sell, and i would not hesitate to deal with him again.
MY BIKE

I NEED:
PEDALS

Offline Taylor

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #968 on: February 18, 2006, 12:28:51 AM »
Quote from: Hazel something
Taylor did send me the frame after I sent the money, however, there was TWO dents he didn't tell me about, (told me about 1, there was 3). It also came a day or two later than it should have. He said 4-5 working days from the day he sent it, it took 6. He also left this super shitty bb in, as well as a chain. This kinda inconvienced me seeing as I don't own a chainbreaker. He also didn't take the entire transacton serious at all, he was always joking around and stuff. I know the frame will work just fine, but I wouldn't deal with him again.

I never even noticed the dents(they are that small I guess).

as for the chain and bb, they both work perfect, I have no reason why you care complaining about free shit. idiot.

Quote from: Zach Smith
Facebook tells me that is a Knepper ass. BikeGuide, say hello to the ass of the banned.

Offline Hazel something

• View Profile
« Reply #969 on: February 19, 2006, 08:30:28 PM »
Quote from: Taylor
I never even noticed the dents(they are that small I guess).

as for the chain and bb, they both work perfect, I have no reason why you care complaining about free shit. idiot.

The dents were on the bottom of the down tube, and side of the top tube, both in the middle area, I'll send you pics soon. I actually had to look for the one you DID tell me about. I wouldn't have minded free stuff, except the bb doesn't spin on one side and the chain's too short for my gearing. Shoulda asked me. Now I have to wait to use a chain breaker so I can take that off and paint it etc.

PS, I don't really see a reason for name calling. I mentioned the frame will still work fine, and should for years. And I still woulda paid the same price even if I knew the actual condition, except I would have much preferred to know about the dents before hand, and for the extra parts to actually have not been included, or put to the side at the very least. And name calling? come on. If you actually didn't know they were there, say "sorry man, I didn't know they were there". I'm not gonna send it back... lol. whatev. I'm not replying again.

Offline scurry

• View Profile
« Reply #970 on: February 26, 2006, 06:39:58 PM »
newjerseyjohn = great seller, he was tollerent with me being slow with money, and got it out right away in good condition.

Offline ze12o

• View Profile
« Reply #971 on: March 02, 2006, 12:48:13 PM »
Logicbomb90?
REFS:Square Pegs,Zippo,revis,Logicbomb90,bmxgreg,bikerjake805,JMLoughrey,stupidbicyclist,standardbmxr,VeganSeason,ian631,parider,macneilbiker,g_zilLa,mlk

Offline RonWhite570

• View Profile
« Reply #972 on: March 08, 2006, 10:29:45 AM »
Gnar_Rider and hazletonbmx are sweet dudes

hazleton uses paypal for all his shit and everything was done real fast

holler

Offline gnar_rider

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: March 08, 2006, 06:37:14 PM »
smwarpig, did a good deal, he bought my wheel, shit went down a-ok

extentclothing is sweet, dealt with my slow ass sending a money order and i even fucked up the amount giving him extra (of course hes gonna like me right?) and he sent my movies, just waiting now
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 06:39:49 PM by gnar_rider »
lost your job? keep buying foreign.

Offline pegs

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: March 11, 2006, 03:49:34 AM »
moltenbykes - Great seller, Royal Mail fucked up a bit but my sprocket got here safe and sound not very late.

Cheers fella!

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #974 on: March 11, 2006, 03:49:34 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello