Multimedia

Author Topic: Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers  (Read 1315988 times)

ReaperOfSouls

Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers
« Reply #840 on: October 24, 2005, 10:47:50 PM »
delete please
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 10:51:53 PM by ReaperOfSouls »

Offline odyrider63

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #841 on: October 24, 2005, 10:52:21 PM »
Quote from: ReaperOfSouls
thatd mean you started buddy. "you have a reading problem dont you?" uh thats an insult there

for the second time its a question i was askin, after that i put a simple yes or no would of workd than you called me a *** lol, i dont care man.

and for bloody thanks for the pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dude shut the fuck up all ready he said hes done cause he doesnt want to get banned you stupid fuck
stop posting bullshit i want my thread about pcxl to be the last one you had no right to open your mouth in the first place about something that didnt concern you. if it had nothing to do with pcxl then shut the fuck up
thats what he msg me, i didnt say anything about pcxl this is the for good sellers and bad, i thought reaper was a waste of time and that might help people when they might want to sell to him, thats all so dont cry to me in a pm. im not even gonna respond to this, sheep knows that i dont just start shit ive talked to him before so you can get banned or bad reps thats cool i dont mind.
peace
How many emo kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?... None, let \'em cry in the dark ;)

Refrences: bg/aim: akbmx21, mxpxbmx1, clydesgetaway, mutinybiker44t, jaynigz, bmxbandgeek

Offline bloodyspokes

• View Profile
« Reply #842 on: October 24, 2005, 11:01:30 PM »
Quote from: popMYwheelie
lern how to spell douche before you call sombody a douche...... you fuckin douche.

wait wait wait buddy dont talk about spelling look how you spelled learn
theres a saying "a boy was so learned he could say horse in nine launguages but so ignorant he could not tell one apart from a jack-ass"
ERNIE CORTEZ!!

Offline SolidbikeRdr420

• View Profile
    • http://www.SandMBikes.com
« Reply #843 on: October 24, 2005, 11:05:38 PM »
Quote from: bloodyspokes
wait wait wait buddy dont talk about spelling look how you spelled learn
theres a saying "a boy was so learned he could say horse in nine launguages but so ignorant he could not tell one apart from a jack-ass"

thanks for the stick up bro

Quote from: popMYwheelie
lern how to spell douche before you call sombody a douche...... you fuckin douche.

i mispelled it caue i need to change out my batteries from my keyboard, gotta love wireless
Quote from: Burgelis;1655060
Because getting a blow job really impacts your choices as president....

I will never get Americans and what they choose to care about.

Offline odyrider63

• View Profile
« Reply #844 on: October 24, 2005, 11:17:23 PM »
i didnt cry to you retard i was making a point you ignorant fuck just stop with the stupid post on the seller thread cause i know no matter what the mediator isnt gunna be happy if you keep posting your dumb replys wether you talked to him or not.
from bloddy agian.

well than stop talkin shit maybe??? and dont pm me and waste my time? i dont want a pm unless it serves a purpose as a sale or a friend. so dont msg me.
How many emo kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?... None, let \'em cry in the dark ;)

Refrences: bg/aim: akbmx21, mxpxbmx1, clydesgetaway, mutinybiker44t, jaynigz, bmxbandgeek

Offline odyrider63

• View Profile
« Reply #845 on: October 24, 2005, 11:19:23 PM »
Quote from: odyrider63
i didnt cry to you retard i was making a point you ignorant fuck just stop with the stupid post on the seller thread cause i know no matter what the mediator isnt gunna be happy if you keep posting your dumb replys wether you talked to him or not.
from bloddy agian.

well than stop talkin shit maybe??? and dont pm me and waste my time? i dont want a pm unless it serves a purpose as a sale or a friend. so dont msg me.

i have only used this to help or advise people so dont waste my time with pms and reply's to me on this thread. i said i was done so dont pm me any more or reply to these.

has anyone delt with bikeboy on aim? i think his bg name is bmxer889 or soemthing

Offline fbm rider

• View Profile
    • http://www.bmx-test.com
Disregard everything i said.
« Reply #846 on: October 25, 2005, 05:57:53 PM »
ABOUT JARIVS199.

they guy is a good seller,

we traded frames, and the frame he sent me was lost in the mail, so then i got all pissy and thought he jipped me, so he said he would send my barcode back.

AND TODAY IT ARRIVED!!

he is a GOOD trustworthy guy, and you should hesitate to deal with him.
MY BIKE

I NEED:
PEDALS

Offline bloodyspokes

• View Profile
« Reply #847 on: October 26, 2005, 01:34:54 PM »
has anyone else been ripped off by pcxl? cause i keep gettin stories but i dont want to be a dick cause i do need the cranks(my cranks are completely fucked and i need a new set) i just want to know if anyone else has any deals with him or has dealt with him cause i dont want to get the shaft if he is going to get the cranks to me or not.
ERNIE CORTEZ!!

Offline jarvis199

• View Profile
« Reply #848 on: October 26, 2005, 10:06:58 PM »
Quote from: fbm rider
ABOUT JARIVS199.

they guy is a good seller,

we traded frames, and the frame he sent me was lost in the mail, so then i got all pissy and thought he jipped me, so he said he would send my barcode back.

AND TODAY IT ARRIVED!!

he is a GOOD trustworthy guy, and you should hesitate to deal with him.

thanks man, i told you id make right on it, i jsut wish it wouldnt have taken so long, and i relaly want the metal back, so if u have any sign of it let me know asap
matthew 10:28

Offline grob23

• View Profile
« Reply #849 on: October 27, 2005, 06:42:00 PM »
RideFIT is a good seller, yeah
Sketchy, But Effective

Offline jonathan

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: October 28, 2005, 08:30:02 AM »
Ezekiel and i made a recent trade. he did not get the package out to me immediately because he was busy, but then he made up for it by sending the package 2-day priority mail, which is awesome!

ReaperOfSouls

« Reply #851 on: October 30, 2005, 03:21:50 PM »
anybody deal with 45%???? he has a frame i want

Offline Tooth Paste

• Brutal Gladiator.
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.meatspin.com
kali / 45%
« Reply #852 on: October 31, 2005, 10:50:52 PM »
anybody deal with him? howd it go he has a frame i want

Offline pcxl

• View Profile
« Reply #853 on: November 03, 2005, 09:41:16 PM »
Quote from: bloodyspokes
has anyone else been ripped off by pcxl? cause i keep gettin stories but i dont want to be a dick cause i do need the cranks(my cranks are completely fucked and i need a new set) i just want to know if anyone else has any deals with him or has dealt with him cause i dont want to get the shaft if he is going to get the cranks to me or not.

dude fuck. your the only deal ive done that went bad, well one other i got ripped on but i wont mention the person. you WILL get your cranks. i have no spare time right now whille the post office is open due to me working 2 jobs. ive sent the damn things twice and got them back. you have dan leaving dumbass comments on my myspace saying "send them outtttttttttt" and emailing that to me, even sending me a pm on here if im not mistaking. that has stopped though. and im serious, if i get anymore dumb shit like that, i will keep the fucking cranks and not send them out, cause if you ask me, i could give a shit less what happens to my rep here on BG. im never on the damn site any more.
"That f*cking paper bag b*tch." -brittany   kinkrida12

Offline Odyssey4Life

• View Profile
« Reply #854 on: November 03, 2005, 11:30:10 PM »
I bought a brand new 28t Tree from bonedpwinkle for $45 shipped. He sent the sprocket the same day he got my money. It got here today and it's in perfect condition, just like he said. Still had the price tag on it, lol.

bonedpwinkle = good seller. Hopefully he'll find more stuff to sell to me, lol.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #854 on: November 03, 2005, 11:30:10 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special