Multimedia

Author Topic: Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers  (Read 1299216 times)

Offline Peter Griffin

• View Profile
Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers
« Reply #1815 on: September 20, 2008, 06:27:39 PM »
just did another deal with nightmare, legit, shipped quick and it was the same exact condition as he stated

Offline Peter Griffin

• View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: September 20, 2008, 06:28:24 PM »
Quote from: Stirni;2639247
hi!
is shelbmx520 a trustable user? want to trade my frame with him and i live in germany :/

i wouldnt send out of the country but thats just me

Offline suppmiker

• View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: September 20, 2008, 06:45:19 PM »
jaymeatsack=super legit awesome buyer and a awesome guy n/h . you can trust him
refs - Rugbylife, moltenbykes, ConorxHertell, lhrider, FlyBmx924, f1tbiker6, jaymeatsack

http://www.bikeguide.org/forums/showthread.php?t=203639

Offline ilovemyeastern

• View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: September 24, 2008, 10:54:37 AM »
ridin4evr is very trustworthy, i sent 1st on a trade and everything went smooth.
thanks dude!

Offline xmidwestmikex

• View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: September 24, 2008, 11:28:04 PM »
just made a trade with bmxican-manny everything was just as he said and he shipped quickly with a tracking number. . . would def deal with him again.

Offline bmxican-manny

• View Profile
xmidwestmikex and popawoolie both great people
« Reply #1820 on: September 26, 2008, 12:55:36 PM »
i traded wheels and other things with midwest and i got everything thing perfect condition and quick. and i trade a headset for a pair of bars with popawollie  and they are awesome plus he sent me a shirt and a reeses lol
REFS!-posidave,njbmx91188,popawoolie,xmidwestmikex,ilovemyeastern,killa serg,ss911turbo,deathrow,norcalbyker,incarcerated

Offline jaymeatsack

• View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: October 02, 2008, 10:52:50 AM »
crid- smooth as butter transaction, reasonable shipping, the wheel I got from him was exactly as described and in perfect condition. wonderful.

suppmiker- smooth transaction, picked the wheel up from him in person and he didn't try to stab and or rob me. Guys a-ok in my book.

sonorapat- picked up two of the greycloud shirts, got them like lightning and they look great on fat kids.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 11:04:19 AM by jaymeatsack »

Offline rideRRC!

• View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: October 02, 2008, 07:29:01 PM »
jaeknoebels super legit
traded him wheels
pretty smooth tansaction
refs: prozachs@hucker,nightmare,jaeknoebels,
paranoidmexican,darsh

Offline ilovemyeastern

• View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: October 02, 2008, 08:43:01 PM »
dstrctn=really good seller, shipped out really fast! Deff legit!
bmxican-manny= awesome trader, we did a trade on stems and it came exactly as described, thanks bro!

Offline bmxican-manny

• View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: October 03, 2008, 03:02:14 PM »
ilovemyeastern good guy we  traded stems got here quick no probles and perfect condition
REFS!-posidave,njbmx91188,popawoolie,xmidwestmikex,ilovemyeastern,killa serg,ss911turbo,deathrow,norcalbyker,incarcerated

Offline Rotary7

• i<3Dehart
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ToothpasteSex
« Reply #1825 on: October 03, 2008, 08:50:46 PM »
Just got my sprocket from Brian itzainia. Legit!

Offline etniesld311

• View Profile
    • http://www.kmtbmx.com
« Reply #1826 on: October 03, 2008, 10:07:48 PM »
chfslpaho is terrible. sent me a broken xbox 360 and only one controller when i was told i'd get two. it got the ring of death just 2 days after I got it, and there are signs b4 you get the ring of death so he obviously knew about it. If that wasn't enough, he refused to refund me the money saying that he spent it already, so i tried to warranty it through microsoft, only to have it arive back here yesterday with a letter saying that the warranty was voided by someone tampering with it. (probably tried or did open it to temporarily fix it) Anyway stay away from him at all costs. I was weary of buying from him because he made many posts saying he was desperate to sell a bunch of stuff because he needed money and had no job. (Go get a job and quit sitting on your ass) but i thought i'd help the guy out. He also changed his username on here, which i didn't realize and although under his old username i bought bars off him and they came just as he said, he took over a month to send them during that transaction. Just avoid at all costs.
refs- L0UISV1LL3RID3R, ohtheguilt, IKE, Narcoleptic Insomniac, reebzor, gnar_rider, L-daleRider, bhaverchuck, mcmillanbmx16, Underworld, I<3Bike, Ethix, Odyssey4Life, IllinoisBmx

Offline Rotary7

• i<3Dehart
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ToothpasteSex
« Reply #1827 on: October 03, 2008, 11:27:11 PM »
Quote from: etniesld311;2667746
chfslpaho is terrible. sent me a broken xbox 360 and only one controller when i was told i'd get two. it got the ring of death just 2 days after I got it, and there are signs b4 you get the ring of death so he obviously knew about it. If that wasn't enough, he refused to refund me the money saying that he spent it already, so i tried to warranty it through microsoft, only to have it arive back here yesterday with a letter saying that the warranty was voided by someone tampering with it. (probably tried or did open it to temporarily fix it) Anyway stay away from him at all costs. I was weary of buying from him because he made many posts saying he was desperate to sell a bunch of stuff because he needed money and had no job. (Go get a job and quit sitting on your ass) but i thought i'd help the guy out. He also changed his username on here, which i didn't realize and although under his old username i bought bars off him and they came just as he said, he took over a month to send them during that transaction. Just avoid at all costs.

Thank god I didn't buy those forks from him!

Offline human

• PISSSS
  • Veteran
  • PISSSSSS
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: October 03, 2008, 11:32:32 PM »
180 -A plus.

Offline Séance

• formerly americanethics
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: October 04, 2008, 07:07:02 PM »
I recently received my bars from Meesh. It went real smooth. He's legit.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 05:14:59 PM by Séance »

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #1829 on: October 04, 2008, 07:07:02 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello