Multimedia

Author Topic: Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers  (Read 1323018 times)

Offline bretthbmx

• View Profile
    • http://sayjallday.blogspot.com
Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers
« Reply #1260 on: February 01, 2007, 09:12:12 PM »
Quote from: standardbmxr;1647283
i saw where you posted the same about me and fuck off lazle becuase he didnt rip you dont mean he didnt rip any one else you a a SKETCH

Shut the fuck up.

Standyourground is legit as shit. I'm out of space in my sig so I can't add him.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 09:13:59 PM by bretthbmx »
refs:gnar_rider, ride FIT, JMLoughrey, bmxologist, STANDYOURGROUND, whyqwerty, SkullzaFlare, Rate4, andrew\'s shope, rhythm_rider, jonathan, stuffwedo mike, unsealed, shawn, BMXer1121, and more.

Offline reebzor

• Veteran
  • lolwut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: February 01, 2007, 09:12:18 PM »
Quote from: standardbmxr;1645138
STANDYOURGROUND supppppppppppper sketchy

dude the kid is not sketchy at all. you dont even know what youre talkin about.

He probably the least sketchy kid on here and hes got plently of refs to prove it. I've bought shit from him before and the day after I paid him he sent me the tracking number.

Offline standardbmxr

• View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: February 01, 2007, 09:14:38 PM »
READ he can do 1000 perfect deals and rip on person off this fag got my frame and told me he wasent goin to pay he was just going to keep it i have the convo saved then i months later i asked him to send it to youthride and he told me not unless i sent him 30$ witch is fucked
rstupidbicyclist,ridetillidie henrybikeco, kampgnar,Logicbomb90, blackmammoth, damageprone,gnar_rider, Zee Biker ,coalition35, Ti_is_FLY , , ze12o,Coalition35, nopegsfoo

Offline BiggieC

• View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: February 01, 2007, 09:16:55 PM »
Jon bought forks from me and he paid instantly i truyst him so should everybody else if u dont ur a fucking idiot and ill keep dealing with him as long as he want to buy shit or i want to buy off of him
Refs     Logicbomb90, volume, fatstevebmx, 49erRider, meesh, standyourground

Offline standardbmxr

• View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: February 01, 2007, 09:20:07 PM »
you really dont read do you i said i dont care about previous deals
rstupidbicyclist,ridetillidie henrybikeco, kampgnar,Logicbomb90, blackmammoth, damageprone,gnar_rider, Zee Biker ,coalition35, Ti_is_FLY , , ze12o,Coalition35, nopegsfoo

Offline STANDYOURGROUND

• View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: February 01, 2007, 09:21:34 PM »
Quote from: standardbmxr;1647295
READ he can do 1000 perfect deals and rip on person off this fag got my frame and told me he wasent goin to pay he was just going to keep it i have the convo saved then i months later i asked him to send it to youthride and he told me not unless i sent him 30$ witch is fucked

dude you have no idea what you are talkin about. i told you that joking because you were talkin shit, sorry you cant tell my tone on the internet lol

and i had your frame IN the box for a week or 2 sent it back to you and than you told me to send it to yuth rider because you SOLD the frame he paid you for, so you offerd to give him that frame to make up for you dicking him.

me and you agreed and had NO problems and i sent the frame to him.. so how is that ripping you off?

Offline STANDYOURGROUND

• View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: February 01, 2007, 09:23:03 PM »
Quote from: standardbmxr;1647310
you really dont read do you i said i dont care about previous deals

you dont read either, NO ONE cares about you either.

you have no prove of anything you say.

everyone got what the wanted in the end so i DID NOT rip anyone off

thank you very much

have a nice day

Offline standardbmxr

• View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: February 01, 2007, 09:23:42 PM »
2 weeks 3 monthsat least

Offline STANDYOURGROUND

• View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: February 01, 2007, 09:25:26 PM »
ya just like 2 days was 2 weeks huh? lol dude just stop. everyone got what they wanted you sent i sent NO ONE was ripped off. shit happens things come up but EVERYONE got what they wanted so give it up and move on.

Offline bretthbmx

• View Profile
    • http://sayjallday.blogspot.com
« Reply #1269 on: February 01, 2007, 09:28:47 PM »
Quote from: standardbmxr;1647323
2 weeks 3 monthsat least

You're not going to win, might as well stop now.
refs:gnar_rider, ride FIT, JMLoughrey, bmxologist, STANDYOURGROUND, whyqwerty, SkullzaFlare, Rate4, andrew\'s shope, rhythm_rider, jonathan, stuffwedo mike, unsealed, shawn, BMXer1121, and more.

Offline xxaustinbmxx

• View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: February 01, 2007, 09:37:10 PM »
Quote from: standardbmxr;1645138
STANDYOURGROUND supppppppppppper sketchy

STANDYOURGROUND is as legit as they come. Everyone else is saying hes legit and your the only person thats saying hes not. Your not going to pull away from that post that saying he ripped you off. STANDYOURGROUND has other refs that can vouch for him too.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 09:42:35 PM by xxaustinbmxx »
refs-wiscompton,ACslater,SnorkelPaterson,philk,STANDYOU RGROUND x2,stlouisrider,andrew\'s shope,stupidbicyclist, xfreebirdx,TIMthekid,BiggieC,Cody Wood

Offline STANDYOURGROUND

• View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: February 01, 2007, 09:40:35 PM »
Quote from: xxaustinbmxx;1647380
standardbmxr is as legit as they come. Everyone else is saying hes legit and your the only person thats saying hes not. Your not going to pull away from that post that saying he ripped you off. standardbmxr has other refs that can vouch for him too.

i think you ment STANDYOURGROUND not standardbmxr haha

thanks bro

dailygrind

« Reply #1272 on: February 01, 2007, 09:41:20 PM »
Oops if I'm making a double post here, but I've bought and sold from standardyourground.  Sold him a seshin cassette and bought a 125R frame from him, and all was smooth and legit.  I'd deal with him anytime.
BENPIFF@SESHINBIKES

Offline xxaustinbmxx

• View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: February 01, 2007, 09:43:30 PM »
Quote from: STANDYOURGROUND;1647398
i think you ment STANDYOURGROUND not standardbmxr haha

thanks bro

yea i did
refs-wiscompton,ACslater,SnorkelPaterson,philk,STANDYOU RGROUND x2,stlouisrider,andrew\'s shope,stupidbicyclist, xfreebirdx,TIMthekid,BiggieC,Cody Wood

Offline standardbmxr

• View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: February 01, 2007, 09:45:22 PM »
becuas e i havent gone and asked peopel to vouch for me liek he has contact any one ont hat list and ask i dont care what any of you have to say you dont know any thign about the deal im done arguing with you becuase your never going to admit to anything im out!

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #1274 on: February 01, 2007, 09:45:22 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special