Multimedia

Author Topic: Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers  (Read 1320444 times)

Offline yousmellfunny2

• View Profile
Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers
« Reply #1125 on: August 14, 2006, 10:45:47 PM »
I would like to add the following people to the good sellers list… I haven’t been here very long but I have done a good many deals, making practically an entirely new bike off of these parts. Thanks go out to:

Grinder: Totally helped me out, gave me a great deal on an awesome crank set. For some reason my paypal address isn’t confirmed no matter what I do, yet he still took the risk of sending them to me after talking to me… Thanks again, and he also gave me a sticker (he may or may not have known it was in the box because it was small, but hey, one more to add to my collection.

Meesh: He gave me a good deal on some bars, got them quick, smooth, and painless. It was funny because I sent him a PM. Got one back, sent him another with my address, and got bars within 3 days. Awesome seller, and thanks again

Minorityvt: After someone else took dibs on a front wheel, he said it was spoken for and when I offered him payment up front, he did the quick money route thing and took my payment. I got a sweet deal on a profile mini laced to a hazard lite hub. Good deal, great price, wasn’t all that quick about shipping, and was told I would get a little something extra for the wait, but didn't, although I really don’t care., as long as I wasn’t scammed. I now have a bike and can ride once again.

Ellusion: Another awesome deal. A fork, seat and seat post, for a reasonable price. Easy to talk with, probably bugged him too much, but a nice guy and he was very patient with my mistake of sending an e-check and waiting for it to clear. He gave me a tracking number the day he shipped it. And I received them in a very timely fashion after them being shipped (2 days)

I don’t know if this guy posts on bikeguide or not, but I met him on pedal. His name is Monroe… Probably one of the easiest persons to deal with. Didn’t have paypal which kind of sucked but in the end I basically got a brand new solid headset for 13 dollars shipped. If I ever met him, I would give him a big wet one (not really, but that’s just how nice of a guy he is)

And some guy named Chris at Danscomp totally hooked me up with parts that should cost way more than I got them for. Not to mention, somehow I made an order Monday morning at 10 o'clock and it got here Tuesday at 3 o'clock, using DHL ground.

Offline AndrewWhite

• View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: August 15, 2006, 01:33:35 PM »
anyone know anything about
fit_series2 ?
lack of communcation     so i dont know whats going on with it
i bought a gsport marmoset wheel off him

Offline edough.

• View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: August 15, 2006, 01:43:20 PM »
tightpantdan. just dealt with him. really good guy, gave me an exceptional deal. just a lack of communication here and there and it took a little to recieve my patrs. overall, hes a very trustworthy guy and a good guy. i would deal with him again.
Refs: Dead Sailor, SoulBikeCompany, Bluebmx, 1664_bmx, Pr1mobmx, Bonedpwinkle, ride_FIT, Pirate_Distro, Logicbomb90, Scurry, Van Allen, Cody_Wood, Tightpantdan, FlyBmxer89,Andy-roo

Offline Matt_Foley

• View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: August 15, 2006, 04:10:25 PM »
Add philadelphonics to the good sellers list. I just bought a complete bike off of him, it was shipped monday morning and came to my house the next day.

Offline Hman

• A fellow BMXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: August 15, 2006, 06:30:43 PM »
Sedition <3 is a great seller: super friendly, product exactly as advertised, shipping was good, took PayPal, and very good with communication! Would definitely buy from him again.............Hman

Offline The Sparrow

• View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: August 20, 2006, 02:05:24 AM »
whyqwerty is a awsome guy to deal with i wouldnt dout him at all he is a great guy wouldnt mind doing buisness with him again.

Offline whyqwerty

• View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: August 20, 2006, 02:08:18 AM »
S&M bicycles=Fast shipper kept in good contact through out deal
Quote from: torontoflatlander
either you hold up a picture of todays newspaper, your x box,a dog, and a burrito made with jalapino peppers, and dave chappelle then I will believe you ,you lying bitch

Offline bretthbmx

• View Profile
    • http://sayjallday.blogspot.com
« Reply #1132 on: August 20, 2006, 10:12:08 AM »
Quote from: S&M bicycles
whyqwerty is a awsome guy to deal with i wouldnt dout him at all he is a great guy wouldnt mind doing buisness with him again.

Same.
refs:gnar_rider, ride FIT, JMLoughrey, bmxologist, STANDYOURGROUND, whyqwerty, SkullzaFlare, Rate4, andrew\'s shope, rhythm_rider, jonathan, stuffwedo mike, unsealed, shawn, BMXer1121, and more.

Offline Dropkick

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bikeguide.org
« Reply #1133 on: August 20, 2006, 04:11:52 PM »
Whyqwerty is excellent to deal with.  Amazing shipping, product was much better than expected.

As some ebay users would say...A++++++!!!!!111one
________
Side effects of nexium
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 01:14:32 PM by Dropkick »
Quote from: Mike;2890979
It\'s a reseshin.

LOL

Offline lil albers

• View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: August 20, 2006, 07:09:11 PM »
beringerboy7 is good: sent me dives & coalition grips for 12 bux.. lil bit slow but due to family emergency :)

Offline stolenrider

• View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: August 20, 2006, 10:35:17 PM »
whyqwerty is a good guy
he ships fast and is easy to work with
dont hesitate
reps:pcxl,kinkrida12,hcskys1211,dailygrind,unsealed,Terribly Random,Chevvy\'Nichols, moshrides1,mphelps,bretthbmx, ballance,senor kosac123

Quote from: brenden.;1862238
al-you-min-ee-yum .

Offline jeffrey

• View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: August 21, 2006, 06:27:33 PM »
whyqwerty is a real good person to buy from, shipped fast and was just as he described it.

Offline gnar_rider

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: August 27, 2006, 06:10:32 PM »
becker is legit, perfect wheel as described good deal

bretthbmx, sold me a seatpost, just as described, great guy
lost your job? keep buying foreign.

Scarleto

« Reply #1138 on: August 29, 2006, 01:40:55 PM »
Has anyone delt with 30ishbmxer? Sent him a money order and the package was supposed to come two or 3 days ago and still hasnt arrived.

Offline ride FIT

• View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: August 29, 2006, 02:37:42 PM »
demolition guy is amazing, sent first on a laptop, better condition then described.

AWESOME seller/trader.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #1139 on: August 29, 2006, 02:37:42 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special