Multimedia

Author Topic: Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers  (Read 1299490 times)

Offline kink rider 24

• View Profile
Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers
« Reply #1095 on: July 21, 2006, 11:35:00 PM »
BMXer1121= great guy....sends very fast.....and great dealing with all together.

Offline (jeff)

• View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: July 22, 2006, 02:11:32 PM »
Dirty1thirdee is a great seller. I sent him a money order on the 18th, he didn't ship the frame out untill he recieved it, and I got the frame today (22nd). Pretty fucking quick for us being about 2,700 miles apart. He also communicated very well, showing me several pictures of the frame before hand, responding quickly. I would definately buy from him again.

Offline dirty1thirdee

• View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: July 22, 2006, 07:36:06 PM »
(jeff) is a good buyer.  He sent me a money order really fast for a frame and responded to my PMs quickly.  I would sell him something again.

Offline bmxlord

• View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: July 25, 2006, 01:01:22 PM »
van is bad seller i sent him money never recived parts..dont deal
Dude. What the fuck?

Offline terribleoneridr

• View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: July 26, 2006, 12:00:02 PM »
Received kink rob tibbs frame from kinkrida12 on monday.  I cant say I am impressed.  He told me numerous times it would be shipped,and all those times it wasnt.  I payed through paypal on the 3rd,he said he would ship within 3 days of payment,he actually shipped it on the 20th.  He also blocked me on aim(probably becuase I kept asking if it had been shipped like he said it would).  He did tell me it came with a unsealed pig,but he didnt tell me it had been painted over which made it extremly hard to get out. Getting a profile 24t imperial was also part of the deal,however I got a beat up 25t(he said he thought I didnt care which(I had said I wanted the profile) and that the profile required a adapted to fit a 19mm)It may be true about the adapter,I dont know,but I really would have appreciated it if he had told me he wasnt sending the sprocket I wanted.  I realize he has had plenty of good feedback,but I personally wouldnt order from him again.

Offline ORDINARYbmx

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/dahliaxmurder
« Reply #1100 on: July 27, 2006, 01:18:41 PM »
terribleoneridr is a good seller. i got my t1 in 3 days after he got the money.
Refs:I<3Bike, logicbomb90, bikerjake805, mphelps, profilegasman, Narcoleptic Insomniac  
squareonebmx.com

Offline gnar_rider

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: July 28, 2006, 01:43:38 AM »
fedrlbiker- slow, very slow, never really responded to any pms or emails, but eventually my shoes came.

onebmxxx3-great seller, fast shipment
lost your job? keep buying foreign.

Offline Mike Hardman

• View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: July 28, 2006, 02:18:41 PM »
Bad Seller Pantera rider

I waited about 5 days to hear if this guy was buying my bike and it was a yes in that time i could have sold most of the bike through parting it, hes wasted my time and ruied my weekend and I suggest you steer clear of him.  I wont trust him if he was even buyign somethign small.

Avoid like the plague.

Any wants the msn convo then feel free to PM me I'll gladlyu share how he works with everyone.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 02:23:57 PM by Mike Hardman »

Offline pegs

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: July 28, 2006, 05:59:20 PM »
^ pantera~rider is piss easy to deal with, you were just unlucky. So it's not "how he works with everyone".

No need for all that shit you're talking when he didn't even have you off for any money or owt, this shouldn't even be in this thread. Not how it works I'm afraid.

Offline sublimemerider

• View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: July 28, 2006, 08:45:58 PM »
shdwconsp1racy1 is the man, awesome seller, deal with him for sure.
Refs: Logicbomb90, NeilG, Gnar Rider, Kinkrida12, Mutinous, shdwconsp1racy1, Wiscompton

Offline Mike Hardman

• View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: July 29, 2006, 01:34:37 AM »
Quote from: craig
^ pantera~rider is piss easy to deal with, you were just unlucky. So it's not "how he works with everyone".

No need for all that shit you're talking when he didn't even have you off for any money or owt, this shouldn't even be in this thread. Not how it works I'm afraid.

Tough, your not the one he agreed to buy a bike off, I didnt have to wait several days for him to confirm he had the money then to be told the night before, twice he didnt want it.

Offline pegs

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: July 29, 2006, 06:06:46 AM »
Diddums?

People change their minds mate, deal with it. You're making it seem he's a right dodgy cunt when all he did was change his mind. He's bought and sold off people here god knows how many times, no complaints off anyone.

And you didn't actually deal with him so your say means fuck all, you're just gutted you couldn't sell your stuff a few days earlier.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 06:09:32 AM by pegs »

Offline Mike Hardman

• View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: July 29, 2006, 10:02:39 AM »
Quote from: craig
Diddums?

People change their minds mate, deal with it. You're making it seem he's a right dodgy cunt when all he did was change his mind. He's bought and sold off people here god knows how many times, no complaints off anyone.

And you didn't actually deal with him so your say means fuck all, you're just gutted you couldn't sell your stuff a few days earlier.

It was more than a few days it was the day I put my bike on here to yeserday night. I waited to see if he could get the mney and he could so it was all good.

I wanted to me saturday and someone wanted to met that friday as he had the money and i didnt want to go to london during the weeday when its fucking busy and have to carry £400 back with me through the east end of london wich if you knew anthing isnt the safest pace in the world.

All becasue I couldnt met that day he change dhis mnd after agreeing to it.

I'l say what I want, thanks, this is my experiance of the user and tough its its not a good experiance.

Thinkwhat you want, so will I free country.

Offline STANDYOURGROUND

• View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: July 29, 2006, 10:10:59 AM »
Quote from: Mike Hardman
It was more than a few days it was the day I put my bike on here to yeserday night. I waited to see if he could get the mney and he could so it was all good.

I wanted to me saturday and someone wanted to met that friday as he had the money and i didnt want to go to london during the weeday when its fucking busy and have to carry £400 back with me through the east end of london wich if you knew anthing isnt the safest pace in the world.

All becasue I couldnt met that day he change dhis mnd after agreeing to it.

I'l say what I want, thanks, this is my experiance of the user and tough its its not a good experiance.

Thinkwhat you want, so will I free country.

i agree with craig, i think your just crying to much. he prolly had to go out of town for week or the computer messed up. some people dont get on the net EVERY DAY.

dont say people are shady unless they actually do something, you know like RIP you off..

Offline pegs

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: July 29, 2006, 10:19:06 AM »
Exactly, he caused you a little inconvenience, but you didn't lose anything so stop crying.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #1109 on: July 29, 2006, 10:19:06 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special