The Back Alley > Sell and Swap

Trusted/Un-trustworthy sellers

(1/539) > >>

sheepdog:
Post anyone you have done bussines with.  Good or bad

Also if a sale has been completed please ask a mod to remove the thread.

Bg is not responsible for trades gone bad. We only offer a forum to post them. think of this as a bulletin board at your local shop.

Buyer beware.

akfortyseven:
ive delt with bink and tailor. i sent $ to bink first and he sent my wheel fast(and gave me exta shit to).

tailor sent $ to me first for a hub and rim, and he got it. pretty slow but he lives in canada.

blackjackbender:
ive delt with red carpet and fruitbat w/e his name is now.  both transations went smooth

also whatever happened to fruitbat?

The Centaur:
I dealt with Death(DOug) from BMXBOARD.

I sent him the money, he sent me my wheel set, in short order, no mucking about. Plus he gave me stickers and Dead Sailor! BOOOYAH!

Ignitor:
Good:
RedCarpet- smooth deal, but a tad slow. he had trouble getting it shipped on time
Tailor- I did get the hub from him, but it was late and he had hacked off an inch of the axle on my peg side. I had no idea
Harvesterbikes- He owns a mailorder and is great to do business with.
Dan1906-I think he is banned, but I got a really nice wheel from him at a fraction of the cost it should have been. quick delivery

Bad:
UnS&MBennett(or something like that) AKA caraudioguy81@yahoo.com, and greggo88S(on AIM), and Greig Sanders. horrible, bad person. has stolen from many people on here as well. do NOT do any type of business with him

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version