The Street > The Lounge

Millenials

<< < (3/3)

Boomhauer:
Get drunk while you ride and you'll forget that everyone is at least 10 years younger than you.. Just like at the bar.

joelite44:

--- Quote from: Boomhauer on December 26, 2017, 07:49:08 PM ---Get drunk while you ride and you'll forget that everyone is at least 10 years younger than you.. Just like at the bar.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, then I will be the drunk old dude. Too many years of that already. Just sold my freecoaster and bought a motorcycle.

ALthough i dont judge, drinking while riding seems to be the most fun, atleast for me. Then again it all seems stale unless im learning some new tricks or at some new spot.

JFax:
I ride with a very small crew and go to skateparks and ride with whoever wanna ride. In my area most young kids are quite cool to be around but the 18-25 year olds (which is most riders here) tend to be a bit annoying. Only ride street and act all gangster all the time.

I got injured a year ago, bought a flat and now just got an expat contract and moved abroad, so I have barely been riding for a year. Nowadays it seems like I only go on organised trips with my crew twice a year. Might bring my bike here during springtime to find new friends.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version