The Street > The Lounge

My plans are to move to the LA area in under two years.

<< < (3/6) > >>

blueee:
get a motorcycle and move to slabcity city and the rest of the world

Alex.:

--- Quote from: Professor Horatio Hufnagel on November 03, 2017, 05:46:26 AM ---Socal might be jarring if you are used to Wisconsin. Norcal is still hella clement

--- End quote ---

How you mean?

human:
You should visit your brother and feel it out - no use in rushing. San Diego is certainly a bi more mellow than LA but, like anywhere, it’s what you make of it.

Also, whattup BG

Bunky:
I've been thinking about moving out to LA myself, but it's just so expensive out there...

My wife has been out there for the past 3 months picking up work and trying to get back on a good job in her industry as it's difficult to pick up work anywhere else and she got cut from a pretty big tour mid run by a shit TM.  She's had the good fortune of being able to stay on friends couches and getting lodging/bus bunks when she picks up gigs.  All of that is really just for her, otherwise I would probably already be out there.

I'm gonna talk with a buddy of mine that I used to work with about some potential work out there soon since the company he's working for is expanding and he's got to do a job out there for about a month while the artist he normally works with is not doing shows. 

If I end up finding anything permanent out there I'd probably want to buy a house again, but with the prices I'd probably want to rent out a room or two.  If that pans out, I'd definitely hit you up Alex as having a place to rent might make it easier for you and it would be nice for me to have a renter that rides.

Alex.:
Flying out to LA next weekend for a few days if anyone near there wants to grab a couple drinks KS or something. I'm just going to be floating around Santa Monica for the most part but haven't booked any hotels yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version