The Street > The Lounge

Make Bikeguide Great Again...

<< < (12/14) > >>

blueee:
I've been fucking off for almost three years now. I sat in a room this morning with a number of BGers who have apparently been doing the same. wehada sewing circle this morning and then they took me to a college pizza buffet

I learned a new trick yesterday, front pedal stall to fake on a little quarterpipe

BilboBaggins:
Man this place was bumping at one point in time. Remember the points system? Lol Kinchy called me a cunt and spammed a bunch of dick pics on the comments before and that made 14 year old me shook af. Pls call me a cunt again kinchy I miss it.

weedbix:
Being that a few of us still pop in to check Bg from time to time, I gotta ask...

Sheep, Kurt, whoever else is involved... Is there anything right now to worry about like domain or hosting lapsing, forum software issues, etc.? Even if Bg never pops off again it's cool to see it survive in a usable state

Dr. Steve Brule:

--- Quote from: Professor Horatio Hufnagel on March 01, 2019, 07:49:45 PM ---Being that a few of us still pop in to check Bg from time to time, I gotta ask...

Sheep, Kurt, whoever else is involved... Is there anything right now to worry about like domain or hosting lapsing, forum software issues, etc.? Even if Bg never pops off again it's cool to see it survive in a usable state

--- End quote ---

None of the big boys ever pop by anymore, I still delete spam as a force of habit.

There's 100s of spambots signing up every day, it's a shame they haven't done anything to make it more difficult for them.

paranoidmexican:
Bikeguide's gonna be YUGE, better than ever! and vitalbmx will pay for it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version