The Street > The Bike Shop

Wide Body Pedals

<< < (3/3)

streetStreet:
EClat AK pedals are massive definitely bigger than the reubens.

Davet:
I just put on a pair of PC Grandstands, they feel fantasitic, I had used PC Hamiltons and really liked them until they stopped making the wide wrench flats, but the Odysseys fell a lot better!

Zoidberg:

--- Quote from: Zoidberg on May 26, 2017, 10:31:40 AM ---I have pc oddy grandstands on all my three bikes, they're dope.

--- End quote ---

Having ridden the plastic grandslams for a while now, I've noticed an issue, after a while they squeak.

I've had a mechanic regrease them but it is basically intermittent and very annoying.

It's a slap as they're def the most comfy pedals I've had so thinking of getting the aluminium ones but might go for something else.

skateparkrider:

--- Quote from: LuckyLuke on May 19, 2017, 09:11:46 PM ---Tree metal pedals are good. Decently wide with good grip.

--- End quote ---

Just dropping by to say the Tree pedals are actually literal piles of garbage. 

But the Grandstands and the BSD Reed Stark ones are pretty deece.

Zoidberg:

--- Quote from: Zoidberg on July 27, 2017, 02:18:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Zoidberg on May 26, 2017, 10:31:40 AM ---I have pc oddy grandstands on all my three bikes, they're dope.

--- End quote ---

Having ridden the plastic grandslams for a while now, I've noticed an issue, after a while they squeak.

I've had a mechanic regrease them but it is basically intermittent and very annoying.

It's a slap as they're def the most comfy pedals I've had so thinking of getting the aluminium ones but might go for something else.

--- End quote ---

Up graded to the ali versions, they squeaked straight off the bat. It's infuriating listening to it all day, it's like I'm the pied piper.

Ody, can you do normal versions with the same bodies pls, pls, pls, pls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version