The Street > The Lounge

15 Years on the forum

<< < (33/33)

Donald:
Oh wow, can’t believe I remembered my login info. I got two kids now, working a decent job. Trying to ride when I can. I’ve found a second bmx wind at 36, I’ve never wanted to ride more or been more motivated to learn new things, but I also have almost no time to ride. I’m lucky to get a session in a week, super lucky if I get to ride twice. Still living in Southern Ca.

upperechelon:
couldn't remember my login info. but goddamn. shit was crackin here back in the day. when Zeitgeist was released time period. 2007-2010. don't even know how to describe who I was but i'm glad to see some familiar names still around. I think my name was jr3volcom or smojo or some ish. I didn't really get to know anyone personally but I always appreciated being a part of a like minded community. i've learned so much and bmx will always be a part of me as it represented true freedom from a world I didn't really want to partake in. would be cool to see a thread about people's most interesting life experiences or wisdom they feel inclined to impart. i'm sure we've all been through some interesting times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version