The Street > The Lounge

15 Years on the forum

<< < (28/33) > >>

baticus:

--- Quote from: nobody on October 25, 2020, 05:25:19 PM ---Don’t you dare blame this on me!

18 years here. 20 years with the OG members pre-dating here on the old RideBMX forums.

I invited a few of those OGs to the wedding a few years back.

I know there is a dedicated thread for it but I am still so incredibly sad that we lost Mike last year.

--- End quote ---

It’s all your fault.

I woulda came to your wedding, but I’m a proud Canadian.

Boomhauer:

--- Quote from: Lord MFBS on January 23, 2020, 09:15:23 AM ---lol that the 15 years on this forum reminiscing thread is 3 years old. does anyone else on here actually still ride bmx besides bluemeate?

--- End quote ---
I'm still going, occasionally ride with Carlos too.. I also just picked up a Macneil Deuce Deuce complete that has sat in fantastic condition for at least a decade that I'm pretty stoked on.

MEAT:
My old fbm finally broke at the start of lock down, bought a T1 skapegoat and then rediscovered just how fucking sexy fly stuff is, so slowly bankrupting myself spending £30 on bar ends to match my sprocket, like a total cunt. Turning out to be a sick dad bike though, there are worse ways to have a midlife crisis.

Ps, will at a very minimum suck cock, for any Fly parts in fog titanium.

Prodigal Son:
Had 80mm of q tip shoved down my nose for a covid swab the other day. Thankfully no virus detected.

BilboBaggins:
Gadamn I miss yall

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version