Multimedia

Author Topic: It's not me, it's EU.  (Read 15169 times)

Offline amishrob

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ewankrob
Re: It's not me, it's EU.
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2016, 02:12:04 AM »
turns out it's not binding, it was just a survey. parliament can choose whether or not to act on it and cameron has effectively delayed or nullified it by standing down anyway.

Offline LukeTom

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2016, 04:15:49 AM »
Well, the stupid fucks have voted us out. Goodbye Cameron :'(

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2016, 07:09:01 PM »
Whoever takes the reins from Cameron is going to go down as the biggest twat in recent British history. I hope it's Johnson and I hope the process of trying to steer Britain through this shitstorm wipes him off the face of the earth, politically speaking. I feel bad for you cunts.

Scotland needs to bail ASAP, Ireland should go back to being one Ireland and is Wales even a country anymore?
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline streetStreet

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2016, 12:22:13 PM »
mums the word

Offline DAKINS

• Just ride your damn bike.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2016, 07:28:39 PM »
Ignorant post is ignorant butt I'll ask here Lolz

What's the fear about?

Ignorant?  Nope

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/fo-brexit-0617/article30508571/

The right placed the idea that if they stay they will "lose their Britain to outsiders".  They implanted fear of loss.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 07:32:18 PM by DAKINS »

Drunk Jays fan

Offline slvtn

• View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2016, 05:08:08 AM »
Britains should be banned on a rainy and dismal island, somewhere in the North Atlantic.
Oh wait...
I couldn\'t tell if she was wet or the pasta was just beyond al-dente.

Offline LeonLikesToRock

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2016, 04:06:18 AM »
Britains should be banned on a rainy and dismal island, somewhere in the North Atlantic.
Oh wait...

Hangovers and trains

Offline favouritegame

• Bitches better be usin' jimmies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2016, 12:51:10 AM »
Whoever takes the reins from Cameron is going to go down as the biggest twat in recent British history. I hope it's Johnson and I hope the process of trying to steer Britain through this shitstorm wipes him off the face of the earth, politically speaking. I feel bad for you cunts.

Scotland needs to bail ASAP, Ireland should go back to being one Ireland and is Wales even a country anymore?

Nah, way off. It's been built up to be a much bigger shitstorm than it really is. It's merely a temporary morality boost for UKIP supporters, but they all know deep down it wont last as an independent Britain means tax increases and price rises on everything at Iceland and Tesco, so they're all fucked while making up the remaining EU contributions (face it, its not going to get paid off in a lump sum)

Majority kept the Pound Sterling so there is no major currency woes to speak of due to no centralized bank. Markets recovered quick snap. Highly doubt the Scots will leave as there is still so many of them living in England, so it'll be another fence-sitter as soon as they realise the borders get locked up and once they realise the sizable contributions they'd have to make to the EU.

Sure, we'll lose the right to live in other EU countries freely, like all 1% of people who would be doing it anyway.

It'll take 5+ years to fully exit, and in that time trade negotiations will be flattened out and things will be relatively stable.

Immigration is always a non-event, as nothing will change there. Most will keep arriving on Schengen visa's and remain past the 90 days while Easyjet and Calais will keep bringing in the illegals and the trains will still always be fucking late.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2016, 12:51:10 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello