Multimedia

Author Topic: Odyssey Elementary Rip Off  (Read 14017 times)

Offline JFax

• View Profile
Re: Odyssey Elementary Rip Off
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2016, 08:35:44 AM »
are you talking about the picture on the right side? that is a sideshot in fact and the flipped the stem (confused me at first-sight) - the stem seems to be pretty slim

Ooooooh, now I see it. Sorry everyone.

I had the elementary since I thought it was a cool design. It chrushed my bars though and, as you said, that you had to realign your bars after taking your fork off was annoying (I travelled with my bike almost every weekend then).
Quote from: andreasTHN;1991264
He is so good that he probably doesnt have a serial number on his frame, just a cheat code...

Offline Sasper

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2016, 12:55:32 PM »
I have a brand new elementary v3 with Bluesix Ti bolt ( the first ti bolt he got/made actually ) for elementary, he asked it back from his friend who didnt use it anymore and sold it to me. It will go on my mostly ti bike in the future.
it really is a great design, too bad the bars crush if overtightened and also that some people need to take bars off alot.
the v1 I had slowly became green from the sun ( some anodizing issue ) , I used it for 4-5 years I guess, I still have it but I can see micro cracks in the bottom of it.

"The Great 2013 Bikeguide Suicide Re-format"

:)
G.

Offline weedbix

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2016, 03:10:22 AM »
So blatant

Never ran an Elementary (or a Lincoln) myself but I totally would. Pinch bolts aren't ideal

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2016, 03:10:22 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special