• View Profile
Re: Paris
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2015, 08:12:31 PM »
No, to be honest, I didn't.

Offline Liam

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2015, 08:23:55 PM »
I'm not sure he has any distinct points. Nearly every post he makes is essentially just a cacophony of white noise, built on vague speculation that links a series of seemingly unrelated topics.

I just imagine him sat in a cave watching twenty different screens fill with streams of RSS feeds from every madcap blog in the world, the perceived veracity of their contents deduced using a bewildering algorithm he's smeared on the walls in his own earwax.

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2015, 12:08:50 AM »
I'm glad it's not my own diminished intellect that fails me in discerning his message.

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2015, 12:23:19 AM »
Rumours going around that Russia are lighting it up hard along the Turkish border right now.

I ask you, fair people of BG: is it on, or is it on?
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline JFax

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2015, 04:41:16 AM »
Russia said it wasnt, then moved warships in, but who wouldnt?

In my mind the best thing would be to let the coalition set up a safe zone on the north west part of the country, think the FSA is there, possibly some Al-Nusra that needs to get out. Let refugees stay there and set some kind of temporary (unofficial if so needed for them to step back) armistice up with Assad (also includign Russia and Iran). And then hit ISIS and Al-Nusra together.
Quote from: andreasTHN;1991264
He is so good that he probably doesnt have a serial number on his frame, just a cheat code...

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2015, 10:16:56 AM »
Am I being silly by being more concerned about the disastrous cuts to public services than the 'terror threat'?

Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline JFax

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2015, 10:28:22 AM »
What cuts would that be? I live in Sweden and work in Denmark. Only differnce Ive noticed is border checks. I expect changes to come though due to the extreme amounts of asylum seekers coming to Sweden.

My boss tried to enter France with some clients to visit a site showcasing a product we wanna sell, but as the borders were closed.
He is so good that he probably doesnt have a serial number on his frame, just a cheat code...

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2015, 10:37:41 AM »
In the UK -  police, social services, youth services, schools, benefits of all kinds, mental health services, disability services, ambulance, fire service etc etc etc all having budgets cut. Yet we found billions to spend on aimlessly bombing the middle east.
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline Sasper

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2015, 11:00:24 AM »

America is the best chance in equality the world has right now. You can talk all these erosions of freedom and what nots but we're still living a better life than most regardless. It's not perfect but fuck man we have a black president and that says a lot whether you agree or not.

haha lol

"The Great 2013 Bikeguide Suicide Re-format"

:)
G.

Offline JFax

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2015, 11:03:53 AM »
Lol indeed. Just because you live comfortably and free in the US doesnt mean that the foreign policy makes other countries similar

Offline Cole

• Terribly Lonely
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 26, 2015, 11:13:00 AM »
Am I being silly by being more concerned about the disastrous cuts to public services than the 'terror threat'?

That seems to be pretty much the norm for Canada. We've had a lot of cuts come in the past few years, and they wonder why we have such a shortage of emergency services personnel (mostly fire and paramedics) as well as doctors and nurses. Not to mention the massive military cuts since we pulled out of Afghanistan. At least they had the sense to drop the F-35 program though. But that's ok, the US will come to our rescue if we need it.

But, definitely sucks to sit in the ER for 3 or 4 hours with a fucking broken ankle waiting for x-rays and not being offered any pain killers or ice.
Quote from: Sir smashalottavaginis;3362940
Damn.  Now I\'m torn between c***s or satan

Offline Narcoleptic Insomniac

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 26, 2015, 01:18:30 PM »
Where are the funds going?

Offline condrbkr

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 26, 2015, 01:22:01 PM »
Lol indeed. Just because you live comfortably and free in the US doesnt mean that the foreign policy makes other countries similar

You continue to speak English when your a foreigner cause of America. You consume American culture and thought everyday. The foreign policy we as the West enforce is a joke but a necessary evil needed to maintain our lifestyle here in the West. There ain't no perfect but I believe in the American way of life simply cause even the lowest class citizen here has a minuscule chance to change how everything is done worldwide. Sure there is a lot of fall out and mistakes that happen but any society is guilty of that besides when it happens in the US our influence is so great that it happens worldwide but still for any real change to happen in our society it has to happen in America first. This is all coming from an immigrant btw.

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2015, 02:18:59 PM »
I think you need to do a little research about income equality, happiness indexes, and standards of living. America isn't bad but there are much better.

Also, I don't consume American culture and thought everyday. I live in the UK and happily read British newspapers (bearing in mind we've had printed news before America even existed), listen to European rooted music, drive a French car, and watch British TV and comedies. I think you'll find that American culture in America is so fucking Ameri-centrist that you don't realise that other cultures thrive happily in their native countries, we just don't feel the need to force them on each other.

And fucking lol at "for any real change to happen in our society it has to happen in America first", you haven't even got a nationalised health service. In lots of aspects, America is decades in the past and the conservative right wing nut cases will happily regress it even further if they can.

Offline manwe

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 26, 2015, 02:25:58 PM »

I believe in the American way of life simply cause even the lowest class citizen here has a minuscule chance to change how everything is done worldwide.

for real? really? still?

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #119 on: November 26, 2015, 02:25:58 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello