Multimedia

Author Topic: Paris  (Read 92710 times)

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
Re: Paris
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2015, 03:13:35 PM »
just heard obama on the radio saying something like "...Apparently they're scared of widows and orphans coming in to the United States of America as part of our tradition of compassion.  At first they were worried about the press being too tough on 'em during debates.  Now they're worried about three-year-old orphans...."

wasn't a woman wearing a suicide vest just killed in paris last night?  what about obama's child soldiers?

Obama Waives Sanctions Again For Countries Using Child Soldiers
Oct. 5, 2011
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/obama-waives-child-soldier-ban-yemen-congo/story?id=14663930
http://foreignpolicy.com/2012/10/01/obama-waives-sanctions-on-countries-that-use-child-soldiers/

Isis Video Of Kid Killing Spy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXMH2c3j5BA
ISIS child executioners brutally shoot dead 25 Syrian regime soldiers in front of bloodthirsty crowds at ancient Palmyra ruin
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3149469/Slaughter-amphitheatre-ISIS-executioners-brutally-shoot-dead-25-Syrian-regime-soldiers-bloodthirsty-crowds-ancient-Palmyra-ruin.html

and now he's on tv/radio making fun of people who are afraid of this?

remember the big stink over kony 2012, all over child soldiers?

hey guys, I know how we can defeat isis... let's kill their enemies!
Experts Explain How Global Powers Can Smash ISIS
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/18/world/middleeast/envisioning-how-global-powers-can-smash-isis.html?smid=tw-nytimesworld&smtyp=cur&_r=1
NOV. 17, 2015

“There is probably no solution to ISIS until there is a solution to Assad,” said J. M. Berger, a scholar at the Brookings Institution and a co-author of the book “ISIS: The State of Terror.” “That is the factor that paralyzes everything else.”

Emile Hokayem, a senior fellow at the International Institute for Strategic Studies, argued that Western powers needed to start identifying Mr. Assad’s government as part of the problem, because its brutality and sectarianism have allowed the Islamic State to thrive.

“Assad is not a sideshow,” he said. “He is at the center of this massive dilemma.”

If the United States went this route, it would immediately have the support of Saudi Arabia and Turkey...
saudi arabia and turkey being some of the largest isis supporters...

« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 03:40:50 PM by alaskun »

Offline Narcoleptic Insomniac

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2015, 09:10:35 PM »
Man, we realize that you have a lot grievances with the US government but using lines like "obama's child soldiers" make you sound like such a fucking tool and basically cancel out any informative value that your walls of text might contain.

Not to defend the government or anything like that, just making an observation.

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2015, 09:25:02 PM »
if there were brigades of ukrainian children training to battle the kiev regime, taking over ancient ruins and executing ukrainians, in propaganda films specially packaged for the west, we'd be hearing all about putin's child soldiers... 

isis, and these kids, are part of obama's legacy. so they're his.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 09:36:03 PM by alaskun »

Offline JFax

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2015, 11:22:49 PM »
Still. Stop posting tons of links, just makes it longer to scroll through before finding posts worth reading, this isnt a RSS feed. Read the crowd
Quote from: andreasTHN;1991264
He is so good that he probably doesnt have a serial number on his frame, just a cheat code...

Offline Cole

• Terribly Lonely
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2015, 07:56:20 AM »
Fuck. I forgot my tinfoil hat at home. Guess I can't be part of this thread until I have it again.
Quote from: Sir smashalottavaginis;3362940
Damn.  Now I\'m torn between c***s or satan

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2015, 09:07:56 AM »
Turns out all the suspects were EU nationals with European passports. Can't blame the refugees now.
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline streetStreet

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2015, 09:51:25 AM »
Money is being made off the war on terror. Pretty much sums it all up.

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2015, 12:59:02 PM »
Turns out all the suspects were EU nationals with European passports. Can't blame the refugees now.

doesn't matter where they were from, the (at least one) passport used/found was that of a refugee, whether it was fake or not. you can say refugees weren't involved, but they were absolutely used as cover/camo/distraction.

nobody here, or anywhere that I've seen, is blaming each individual refugee. this isn't racism/xenophobia.  nobody's "blaming the refugees." 
this whole situation, the "refugee crisis" was engineered and forced on us, and bad people are using it as cover to carry out bad acts, and those acts are being used to pass more anti-freedom bullshit which will lead to more wars/more crisis...

the refugee crisis is taking up massive amounts of resources which could otherwise be used for crime/terror-prevention. hundreds of thousands/millions of people coming in from war-torn areas . . . prevention techniques get spread thin. that's common sense.

I've been posting about stuff that would happen as a result of mass-migrations-because-of-our-wars on other forums for years.  what's happening right now is not a surprise to anyone who was actually paying attention to it.

hey, what's the difference between de-radicalisation and re-education? can it happen in one location like saudi arabia, or do we need widespread "de-radicalisation centers?" how long will it take, and what happens in the meantime?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 01:23:19 PM by alaskun »

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2015, 02:49:56 PM »
Right so, because a couple of people used the refugee crisis to act as terrorists, we should prevent any coming in?

I assume you would back the banning of guns, because a few idiots use them to kill others?
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2015, 04:27:14 PM »
nobody's "blaming the refugees." 

Hahahahaha, righto mate.
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2015, 06:43:10 PM »
I've been pretty clear from my first post about blaming the people who've caused the crisis - you know by killing qaddafi, trying to oust assad, creating terror groups, etc? All those annoying links I posted?

Some attackers used refugee crisis to 'slip into' France: PM
Nov 19, 2015

Paris (AFP) - Some of the suspects in the Paris attacks took advantage of Europe's migrant crisis to "slip in" unnoticed, the French premier said Thursday,

I know there are a lot of people outside of bikeguide blaming them, and maybe one or two here, but in this thread?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 07:00:12 PM by alaskun »

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2015, 10:04:27 PM »
I know that you aren't blaming the refugees, but just about every other cunt out there is.
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline jeffro

• Ladykiller.
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2015, 05:43:25 AM »
I know this thread has moved on but just thought I'd share my experience as I was there with my girlfriend to celebrate her birthday.

Gives me the chills as I'd suggested getting tickets to see EODM last minute but 'fortunately', if that is the correct word, we couldn't get any on the door that evening.

We got caught up in the false alarm on Sunday evening which was bad enough - literally the scariest fucking thing I've experienced. Chilling eating dinner on Rue Montorgueil which is a long street full of restaurants where everyone sits outside, we hear this banging and see people come around the corner screaming. Now picture 100+ people all trying to get up from their tables trying to make a run for it, it was literal chaos; tables, chairs, drinks flying everywhere. We both hit the deck and I got trampled on, ended up smashing my nose on the pavement before we both got up and ran down a side street to hide in a laundrette with a few others. I think people thought I'd been shot as the blood from my nose was all over my shirt so that created even more panic as we got there.

We were hiding in there for what feels like forever but realistically it was probably all done in a few minutes. Sounds cliché but life literally flashed before my eyes, thoughts about friends, family, key moments etc - it was nuts. We were hugging and I was thinking 'fuck me this can't be it, it's not our time', expecting someone to burst in the door and start shooting or something.

Thankfully the people that did burst in were armed police to inform us that everything was ok.

That was all over a false alarm so I literally can't imagine how those trapped in the actual shootings were feeling, absolutely horrible.

Offline torontoflatlander

• Veteran
  • This guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2015, 11:57:19 AM »
Well fuck, that's some coincidence right there. Glad you and the lady are alright. (Save for the nose).
Quote from: The Fresh Pinch;3592393
No one likes a salty member.

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2015, 02:31:47 PM »
We got caught up in the false alarm on Sunday evening
was that when somebody threw fireworks near one of the vigils? did they ever get caught? have you already left the city/how was travel affected?

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2015, 02:31:47 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special