Multimedia

Author Topic: Paris  (Read 92693 times)

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
Re: Paris
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2015, 02:27:49 AM »
a serious discussion thread

I guarantee you your "serious discussion thread" would've been nothing but bickering over islam, meaningless RIPs/OMGs, and let's-go-to-war hoo-rah emotional crap. Just like almost every other message board thread

why did this attack happen? what's the precedent? can we expect it to happen again? who are the people involved here? where did it come from?  are you going to talk about any of that? my experience over the past 10+ years on bikeguide says that you won't...
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 02:45:26 AM by alaskun »

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2015, 04:57:11 AM »
Unedited Videos of Paris Attacks by ISIS

this one's not on there yet.  there's no gore, and you don't see any of the shooters, but it's from inside the theater, looking at the band, as the first shots go off.  looks to be shot pretty close to the stage, makes it look like a much more intimate setting than I was thinking.  It's distressing. maybe don't watch it if you don't want to feel bad.

Attacks in Paris - The arrival of terrorists in Bataclan Theatre killing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtdnovCHbWs&bpctr=1447586400 https://instagram.com/p/-FMdjAMQJ9/

Offline Finn the Human

• Algebraic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2015, 05:03:45 AM »
If you're using tragedy to preach your fucking nonsense then fuck off.

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2015, 05:27:16 AM »
If you're using tragedy to preach your fucking nonsense then fuck off.

my post was long, annoying, pretentious, whatever. but what 'nonsense' am I 'preaching?'

I'm pretty sure you're the one who can fuck off here.
A 2.thetwintowerswereaconspiracy.

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2015, 12:58:54 PM »
I'm out. Wanted discussion but just got text walls and links to /r/conspiracy
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2015, 04:47:03 PM »
this creeps me out

How Paris ISIS Terrorists May Have Used PlayStation 4 To Discuss And Plan Attacks
http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2015/11/14/why-the-paris-isis-terrorists-used-ps4-to-plan-attacks/

Paris attacks: ISIS terrorists may have used PlayStation 4s to plot atrocities
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-attacks-isis-terrorists-used-6836462
Communications between users of the games console are almost impossible to monitor, making them an ideal way to plot atrocities, home affairs minister Jan Jambon said.

According to reports in the Brussels weekly The Bulletin , Mr Jambon said: "The thing that keeps me awake at night is the guy behind his computer, looking for messages from [the Islamic State] and other hate preachers. 

this list is outdated now, and mostly just xbox stuff...
 REASONS why the new XBOX is so creepy to anybody with an attention span...

DHS Looks to Spy on Video Game Consoles in Search of Pedophiles, Terrorists
April 4, 2012
http://www.dailytech.com/DHS+Looks+to+Spy+on+Video+Game+Consoles+in+Search+of+Pedophiles+Terrorists/article24383.htm

US government hires company to hack into video game consoles
The U.S. Navy is paying a company six figures to hack into used video game consoles and extract sensitive information. The tasks to be completed are for both offline and online data.
April 7, 2012
http://www.zdnet.com/article/us-government-hires-company-to-hack-into-video-game-consoles/

but I'm pretty sure spy agencies don't have anywhere near as much trouble looking into these devices as they're letting on.   There's been a lot of new news stories about gamemakers shadinesss/spy agency shadiness since that thread was made. I don't like the idea of children being raised on/getting accustomed to these surveillance devices as it it, and it's only going to get worse
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 04:58:08 PM by alaskun »

Offline Patty

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2015, 05:32:09 PM »
You fucking suck dude
Quote from: Austin Tasseltine;3615349
yeah its got to be, but the fact that you never can be sure with an opinionated christian on the internet is worrying

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2015, 06:20:00 PM »
I get being annoyed with me posting a shitton of old links, but what's wrong with you that I can't discuss the ongoing situation, or my feelings on how it will affect us/our lives/the future?  Why does this thread exist?

Offline LukeTom

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2015, 06:30:26 PM »
Fucking hell.

Everyone who I seem to talk to is trying to pursue their own ends with this situation, first of all the whole 'pray for the world thing'. Beirut has been synonymous with terror attacks for many years. Is there now no way of feeling remorse for people who are close to us without someone else pointing at another disaster and saying "feel sorry for them too!". Yes we get it,  but the fact that this has hit so close to home and in such a developed nation makes this more poignant (not to disparage any lives lost in earthquakes/suicide bombs/car accidents around the world).

Then Donnald Trump chiming in trying to pursue his agenda telling people that they should have had guns to defend themselves. Fucking hell what a morbid example of blind political opportunism.

I thought Bikegiude was a safe haven from fucking idiots trying to push their own ideology onto people, but Alaskun is the worst one I have read, and I am finding it very hard to believe he is not a troll. You have made your point, you can stop posting and we can actually try to have a meaningful discussion about this without a text wall stifling it.

I just generally feel very sorry for the people of Paris, especially after the recent Hedbo attacks. And it has probably brought home to allot of people how serious the threat actually is, but apart from generating heated debate from message boards to the Houses of Parliament, I seriously doubt that the course of the general political will will change.

And lastly Alasksun you seem about indoctrinated into your conspiracy bullshite as the people who committed this atrocity, not to mention the sources you cite are some of the most laughably ridiculous I have ever seen. Pull your head out your ass and join the real world

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2015, 06:50:40 PM »
alaskun is legit, no troll here.
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline dude...

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2015, 07:08:21 PM »
fuck off alaskum
this year i am going to have sex and it will be awesome

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2015, 07:19:48 PM »
stop posting about me. post about paris, isis, future attacks/repercussions, etc. I'm not trying to talk about myself here, I want to talk/read about the fucking war we've started

I thought Bikegiude was a safe haven from fucking idiots trying to push their own ideology onto people, but Alaskun is the worst one I have read...

And lastly Alasksun you seem about indoctrinated into your conspiracy bullshite as the people who committed this atrocity, not to mention the sources you cite are some of the most laughably ridiculous I have ever seen. Pull your head out your ass and join the real world
the only idea or ideology I've shared is that I think it's a bad idea to fund/arm/train terrorists in order to overthrow governments.  what's "the worst" about that?

The Defense Intelligence Agency and the Brookings Institute are "laughably ridiculous sources?" People who've been involved with this and proven right time and time again for years are laughably ridiculous?  sure I linked to some forums, but who/what do they link to?

Join the real world?  Do you understand/acknowledge that we ARE overthrowing governments, creating/supporting terrorist groups, and forcing a refugee crisis?  Do you understand/acknowledge that that is what caused the events in paris, and a lot of other horrible shit the past few years?
i was posting about this stuff years ago saying it would lead to this kind of thing, and you fucking idiots in your 'real world' were saying the same crap about me posting conspiracy bullshit...
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 10:46:25 PM by alaskun »

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2015, 08:38:22 PM »
I hate to agree, but I agree that these kinds of attacks are a direct result of western interference in the affairs of other sovereign nations. This happens not only in the Middle East, but everywhere. Even Australia has been fucked by the US (see the Dismissal).
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2015, 11:00:49 PM »
This happens not only in the Middle East, but everywhere. Even Australia...
now imagine giving the aborigines heavy weaponry, vehicles, training, surveillance tech, air support, money, drugs, etc, with orders to take out the prime minister or anyone who supports him...
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 11:05:24 PM by alaskun »

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2015, 12:07:30 AM »
so the headline "Assad on the Paris terror attack: It's been happening to Syria for 5 years" just kind of hit me.

The people who died in paris weren't expecting anything like it to happen.  They went out that night expecting nothing but a regular fun night. It ended up horrible, but it was still only one night.

People in places like syria have to move from basement to basement, shelter to shelter, tunnel to tunnel, watching people around them getting picked off/abducted... dragged out over a period of years.
 Look at the fear in the messages sent by people in the paris theatre, begging for someone to show up and help them. Look at how emotional people are acting when they report on the one-night tragedy.

What if help never came and the waiting/confusion/panic/uncertainty lasted several months or years...

I'm not trying to pick an argument at all here, I'm just thinking out loud about how terrifying it must be to live in a place like that.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2015, 12:07:30 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special