Multimedia

Author Topic: Parts u h8  (Read 28811 times)

Offline Alice Glass

• is a schmuck
    • View Profile
Re: Parts u h8
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2015, 12:36:44 PM »
some people hate em. one shop my mate was trying to get some wedges from said they wouldnt stock them and they hated them and they were the worst cranks ever. they often post about how amazing it is every time they build a wheel with a profile hub though.

my eclats have lasted ages, ill probs grind through the pedal boss before i snap them i reckon. will replace them with odysseys when they do die though, only reason i got them was cos they were dirt cheap and basically brand new

Oh, so they are idiots then.  That explains the unjustified hatred of a good crank.

shit breaks sometimes. everyone has a different experience with the parts they buy.
personally i hate the cranks and i also hate the ratchet, i probably had faulty parts or some shit.

Offline DontcallmeKenneth

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2015, 03:39:10 PM »
Kids with 10"-11" bars.
I can't tell you how many people offered my perfect 10s and 11s locally. These aren't grown men wither just pudgy little spoiled kids with shitty bikes and a good part here and there thinking they have a $2000 bike.
I also hate when kids say sealed bearings when trying to make a sale of a part sound sweeter.

Offline Zoidberg

• Doctor
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2015, 06:03:06 PM »
Kids with 10"-11" bars.
I can't tell you how many people offered my perfect 10s and 11s locally. These aren't grown men wither just pudgy little spoiled kids with shitty bikes and a good part here and there thinking they have a $2000 bike.
I also hate when kids say sealed bearings when trying to make a sale of a part sound sweeter.

Like totally Kenneth.

Offline DAKINS

• Just ride your damn bike.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2015, 10:34:42 AM »
some people hate em. one shop my mate was trying to get some wedges from said they wouldnt stock them and they hated them and they were the worst cranks ever. they often post about how amazing it is every time they build a wheel with a profile hub though.

my eclats have lasted ages, ill probs grind through the pedal boss before i snap them i reckon. will replace them with odysseys when they do die though, only reason i got them was cos they were dirt cheap and basically brand new

Oh, so they are idiots then.  That explains the unjustified hatred of a good crank.

shit breaks sometimes. everyone has a different experience with the parts they buy.
personally i hate the cranks and i also hate the ratchet, i probably had faulty parts or some shit.

True, but if it breaks due to user installation error, it's not the crank that's at fault, therefore the hate is unjustified.

Drunk Jays fan

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2015, 10:34:42 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello