Multimedia

Author Topic: Ed shirt  (Read 11572 times)

Offline Kyle V.

• F***s The World
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Ed shirt
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2015, 08:12:34 PM »
The point has been lost somewhere back there.

I've always liked Edwin, he rides really cool and that's what I liked. I saw that interview and it made me really dislike him. I'm sure he can still ride, but character wise I'm not a fan. Talking about fights and drinking and smoking is just kinda lame to me. I'm sure TCU pushed for those stories and clearly didn't care about smoking during the interview, which is also really lame. You're grown men, loads of kids look up to those guys; you couldn't have an interview without your vices? Especially for one of the biggest bmx content outlets? It's stupid.

They talked about Mirra and how he would party and what not but you wouldn't hear of that otherwise. He didn't brag about it and he also grew up, that's why he's still ballin' and Ed isn't. I'll still watch him ride, but I won't directly support his nonsense.

But that's just me
Quote from: Kinchy;3362258
Do cats think in meow?

Offline Cole

• Terribly Lonely
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015, 12:13:24 AM »
Wait, so you want to support a grown ass man who is struggling because he rides kids bikes? What the fuck?

You should spend some time volunteering at a food bank or some shit.
Quote from: Sir smashalottavaginis;3362940
Damn.  Now I\'m torn between c***s or satan

Offline condrbkr

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2015, 11:33:39 PM »
Cole I have this idea and when I work this idea out longer, it'll all make more sense. I got sick of waiting for the right conditions to happen so I just made it happen. Go buy the t-shirt and help fund more projects.

I think his TCUTV interview was just him chatting entertaining shit. I don't think he was too serious about any of that. His stories were the equivalent of like the lead singer of Pantera writing a tell all book. There were some shitty things but all that shit happened years ago and the audience who cares are definitely not the audience that matters now.

I think him and Dave Mirra brought up to very difference aspects of BMX, sure Mirra is Mirra for a reason but fuck man Ed made shit real for the kids on the street.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 02:57:26 PM by condrbkr »

Offline Allah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2015, 12:50:32 PM »
Somewhat connected to this subject, I find it a bit miserable that a sizeable proportion of top guys can't get their lives outside of riding sorted out.

So many amazing riders don't seem to have much foresight about what they're going to do after they get dropped. Respect to Eli Platt for winding things down and planning ahead.
"Who knows what Ruben actually does?" Garrett Byrnes

45th Generation Roman.

Offline streetStreet

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2015, 04:51:48 PM »
Somewhat connected to this subject, I find it a bit miserable that a sizeable proportion of top guys can't get their lives outside of riding sorted out.

So many amazing riders don't seem to have much foresight about what they're going to do after they get dropped. Respect to Eli Platt for winding things down and planning ahead.

Platt, Schawartz, the guy from FBM, smith brothers

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2015, 04:51:48 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello