Multimedia

Author Topic: TAH  (Read 31924 times)

Offline U-238

• View Profile
Re: TAH
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2015, 07:17:28 AM »
Didn't big papa nuts lose his mod privileges and that essentially ruined his life? Or maybe that is what I hoped happened.
Moving N of the V

bike check

Offline Finn the Human

• Algebraic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2015, 04:12:13 PM »
I think Paulie was but I haven't seen him post for years! Nor Jame$.

Jame$ is well into his climbing now. As far as I know he doesn't ride bikes anymore.

Offline theboredbmxer

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2015, 04:23:27 PM »
BPN moved to Austin with one of my buddies from back in the day, and tom dugan before he was hot shit. The story i got was they had bill problems and tom had a bullshit job (goofy mini golf vids he used to post). Bpn flipped out, blamed tom for the problems they were having and moved to Michigan I think it was. Never saw another post on here from him after that.
R.I.P. Oz

Offline Finn the Human

• Algebraic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2015, 01:46:40 AM »
Didn't bpn ban Jame$ and then he got his mod powers revoked? After he couldn't ban people quite a few terrored him and then he threw his toys out the pram and left.

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2015, 05:36:32 AM »
Also wasn't he the most anal person in the world?
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline Stoked

• dood.sweet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2015, 06:37:45 AM »
His bike check part list had torque specs
Quote from: i am hollywood;3458649
The Ezra 'Q' freecoaster should be out in time to put on your 2012 christmas list

Offline Christopher T.

• Gentleman AND Scholar
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2015, 09:08:43 PM »
BPN banned me and it caused such an uproar in the subforums that he ended up banned. It was comedic genius.

Dan, I still check in every couple of months. I rarely have much to say so I don't.

Things are pretty alright for me. I moved to Boulder, CO a year ago and just relocated to Denver. Life out here is much slower than it was at home. I just totaled another car so nothing has changed in that department. I believe that was my 14th car in 12 years (not all due to wrecks).

I work at a tech company write now splitting my time between support and content writing. It's nice to be out of the service industry but I miss the social aspect.

Not to completely sidetrick the thread (someone make another if ya please), but how has everyone been?

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2015, 12:11:36 AM »
Are you still a massive arsehole? I've been good, thanks for asking.
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline Finn the Human

• Algebraic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2015, 01:51:51 AM »
BPN banned me and it caused such an uproar in the subforums that he ended up banned. It was comedic genius.

Dan, I still check in every couple of months. I rarely have much to say so I don't.

Things are pretty alright for me. I moved to Boulder, CO a year ago and just relocated to Denver. Life out here is much slower than it was at home. I just totaled another car so nothing has changed in that department. I believe that was my 14th car in 12 years (not all due to wrecks).

I work at a tech company write now splitting my time between support and content writing. It's nice to be out of the service industry but I miss the social aspect.

Not to completely sidetrick the thread (someone make another if ya please), but how has everyone been?

Have you slept in the freezing cold in your car with gloves on your feet lately? Or was that just a one time deal?

Offline condrbkr

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2015, 04:32:57 AM »
BPN wasn't all that bad. He was a bit rigid at times but dude was about bikes. I kind of imagine BPN wanting to reply back to all this but since that would require him to break the rules and make a new username, he's just sitting there fuming.

Offline theboredbmxer

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2015, 05:45:04 AM »
Nah he was cool, he worked at a local bike shop and laced me up 2 different wheels for free, just because I rode and there weren't many of us around (none now). 
R.I.P. Oz

Offline Hank Chinaski

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2015, 01:49:36 PM »
Parting the curtain a bit.. BPN was never really banned, at least not by an admin or sheep. He basically rage quit after he had a bunch of his bans overturned by a bunch of us. Like, he could ban someone and I could go remove it and if I'm not mistaken only sheep could see who did what. The problem was BPN was overly strict with the rules and also targeted people who tormented him. Those people happened to also be in TAH usually so he'd ban them, one of us would unban them and he'd get pissed. Someone banned BPN at one point, I can't remember who or for what but I think he called Sheep on the phone about it. I do remember witnessing the thread in the mod forum where sheep more or less refused to take sides in the feud and that made BPN quit.
Quote from:
His hair is alive with the crimson ghost of our father\'s lost adventures!

Offline Christopher T.

• Gentleman AND Scholar
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2015, 04:39:48 PM »

Have you slept in the freezing cold in your car with gloves on your feet lately? Or was that just a one time deal?

Ha. Forgot about that one. Nah, can't say I've done anything quite like that lately. Life has slowed down significantly since I moved. I did get some middle-aged jack offs kicked out of a hotel after pissing on all of their stuff a few months back though.

So, yeah, Ginger, I'm still a massive arsehole.

Offline The Fresh Pinch

• Pinched Fresh
  • Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
  • Grouchy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2015, 03:01:02 PM »
What's all this about TAH then? Never heard of it.
Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions- Thomas Jefferson.

Offline locomotive

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2015, 09:46:41 AM »

Does B. still post? That guy was such a dick to people. I loved it.

Weren't a lot of the original guys from around Alberta?

Don't worry, you are surely still the biggest dick out of the bunch.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2015, 09:46:41 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello