Multimedia

Author Topic: Today i know what a bike is for.  (Read 7203 times)

Offline joelite44

• View Profile
Today i know what a bike is for.
« on: May 30, 2015, 01:05:26 PM »
What is a fucking bike for?

Many years date back from the creation of the two wheeled vehicle and half as many years is my birthdate, so today i can finally say i know what a bike is for.

We use these vehicles out of pure passion and incite ourselves to trick our mind that everything will be ok.

Nearly 10 years + of BMX have brought me into pushing my bike ahead of me. I always had to strive to créate something with BMX, my mentality was push it forward without having to chase the massess.

Bmx has given me as many Friends as I have. Bikes have become a trait of my personality and i couldn’t imagine involving myself without the use of one.

It was once a dream of mine to own many bicycles i could use. Luckily life was good with me ahead of time and handed me my weapons of choice.

I came to own these:

•   A Solid Bmx
•   MTB
•   Vintage 700cc

Out of each one i learned one thing, people appreciatte these machines. When i worked at a bike shop once and arrived on my univega racer, my boss was streaked, but not impressed of my abilities. I worked there for 6 months until i was put off for eventually not doing enough work.

I sold this beaute for a spring break roadtrip and I can’t say it wasn’t worth it. But will i ever streak a NOS univega for my own cruising pleasure? Idk.

Every other bike i’v had is rugged, solid parts, primo cranks, heavy rims.

The univega was slick and rugged at the same time with Araya wheels. That bike was ahead of my time, even being an older model.

Today i know what a bike is for, so don’t crash your bikes, bash your bikes or even sell your bikes. Trade them or simply give them away.

Damn nostalgia.

Offline BilboBaggins

• Formerly Mike Oxlong, Formerly barcodebilly, Formerly Billy, Bg Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Today i know what a bike is for.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 06:03:02 PM »
I'll sell it

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 09:42:05 PM »
Where are you from Joeekite?

Offline joelite44

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 01:25:29 PM »
"Hermosillo, “The Sun City,” is Mexico’s 16th largest city, with over 715,000 residents and a bi-lingual labor force of more than 230,000. Hermosillo is located in the northwestern Mexican state of Sonora, is less than 240 miles directly south of Tucson, Arizona and just 170 miles from the US boarder."

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 01:29:32 PM »
Your English is 100 times better than my español. I want to go ride bikes in Mexico.

Offline MilkyWilky

• www.marcsist.com
    • View Profile
    • Marcsist
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 03:45:15 PM »
This almost came across as Japanese sensibility.

Offline Narcoleptic Insomniac

• Veteran
    • View Profile

Offline blueee

• Dumbest, Ugliest, Rattiest spot searching master on bikeguide
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=141705194
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 09:14:36 AM »
Your English is 100 times better than my español. I want to go ride bikes in Mexico.
my mom offered to buy all my sisters tickets to go down to Mexico for a week with her., I said "take me!" and she refused cause she didn't want me trying to ride my bike across town and getting shot. Which is exactly what id do if she took me :x

Offline joelite44

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2015, 12:43:29 PM »
Sugino cranks, sun tour components...

my mom offered to buy all my sisters tickets to go down to Mexico for a week with her., I said "take me!" and she refused cause she didn't want me trying to ride my bike across town and getting shot. Which is exactly what id do if she took me :x

Depends on the place you travel to. Of course the ghetto is everywhere you just want to make sure you get to the spot quick and once there you can't go wrong unless someone spots you and tells you to leave the spot you just walk to the next one a few meters away.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2015, 12:43:29 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special